RBI Grade B Result 2021: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has upload the Phase I Result for Grade B exam 2021 at the official website. Who appeared exam those candidates can check RBI Grade B Result 2021 from official website i.e. rbi.org.in
RBI Grade B Result 2021
Candidates who appeared RBI Grade B Exam 2021 which was scheduled on 06.03.2021 those candidates can check and download RBI Grade B Phase I Result 2021 for the DR | DEPR | DSIM. This shortlisted candidates for Phase 2.
RBI Grade B Exam 2021
RBI Grade B Exam 2021: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a fresh notification for RBI Grade B Notification 2021 in the newspaper for total of 322 vacancies.
The advertisement clearly mentioned that the detailed notification will be released on the official website on 28th January 2021 and the online application process for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 will begin.
|Reserve Bank of India||Grade B, 322 Post||15.02.2021|
RBI Grade B Result 2021
RBI Grade B Exam 2021
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Grade B Important Dates
- Application Begin : 28/01/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/02/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15/02/2021
- Exam Date Paper I : 06/03/2021
- Admit Card Available Paper I : 26/02/2021
- Result Available Paper I : 13/03/2021
- Paper II , III Exam Date : March / April 2021
Application Fee for RBI Grade B
- General / OBC : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee for RBI Grade B online mode only.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Rules
RBI Grade B Vacancy Details Total : 322 Post
|Post Name||Total||RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria|
|Officer Grade B (General)||270||Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation / Equivalent technical qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters / years.|
Any such full-time course from a recognised University / Institute that is taken after Class XIIth and is at least of 3 years’ duration/ candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by the Government as equivalent to professional and technical graduation will be eligible for admission to the examination.
|Officer Grade B (DEPR)||29||Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with 55% Marks.SC / ST : 50% Marks|
|Officer Grade B (DSIM)||23||Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks.SC / ST : 50% Marks|
RBI Grade B Recruitment process is in three phases – Phase-I exam, Phase -II exam and Interview. The Phase I Exam is conducted online in the multiple-choice questions (MCQs) format
RBI Grade B Important Links
|Result||RBI Grade B Result for DR | DEPR | DSIM|
|Apply Online RBI Grade B||Link Activate 28/01/2021|
|Download RBI Grade B Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Center (Tentative)
- UP : Agra, Prayagraj (Allahabad) , Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur Lucknow.
- Other State : Delhi, Delhi NCR, Bihar, MP, Bihar, Chhattisgarh and Other State in Pan India
RBI Grade B Salary
- The final RBI Grade B Salary including the incentives and allowances may go up to Rs. 75,000
RBI Grade B Eligibility 2021 – Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Grade B (DR) – General qulification: 10th & 12th Passed + Minimum 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) in Bachelor’s degree
Grade B (DR) – DEPR: Master’s Degree with a minimum 55% marks in Economics/Econometrics/Quantitative Economics/Mathematical Economics/Integrated Economics Course/Finance
Grade B (DR) – DSIM: Master’s Degree with a minimum 55% marks in any of these – Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics + 1 Year post-graduate diploma in Statistics OR Masters in Statistics from Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks OR Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) of ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with minimum 55% marks
RBI Grade B 2021 Age Limit
- The Minimum age limit to apply for RBI Grade B 2021 exam is 21 years.
- The Maximum age limit for General category candidates is 30 years.
There is a relaxation of the Maximum age limit for RBI Grade B 2021 exam for different categories:
|PwD (General)||10 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Divorced Women & Widows||10 Years|
|Jammu and Kashmir residents (Between January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989)||5 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces + 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years of age)|
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021
Candidates who have successfully applied for the RBI Grade B online Application form for examination and are allotted with the admit card and candidate can be downloaded from the official website of the IBPS – ibpsonline.ibps.in. Here is the complete process to download the RBI Admit Card for Grade B Phase-I Exam along with the direct download link:
How to download RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021
- Step 1: Go to official website & click on Download RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021
- Step 2: Fill Registration No/Roll No & Date of Birth/Password
- Step 3: Download & Save the admit card
RBI Grade B Selection Process 2021
The RBI Grade B Notification 2021 will release soon the detail about the latest Exam Pattern for all the posts. As per previous years trends, candidates need to qualify these rounds for Grade B (DR) – General post:
- • RBI Grade B Phase I
- • RBI Grade B Phase II
- • RBI Grade B Interview
Phase I Exam Pattern 2021
The RBI Grade B Phase I is an online examination that comprises a single Paper of 200 marks. The syllabus of Phase I would include:
|Section||No. of Questions||Time||Marks|
|General Awareness||80||2 Hours||200|
Phase II Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates who qualify the RBI Grade Phase-I examination those candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II. The RBI Grade B Phase I Result is tentatively announced within a week of Phase-I examination. The RBI Grade B Phase-II examination is held in shifts and separate admit card which are issued for each shift. The RBI Grade B Syllabus of Phase II would include:
|Paper-I: Economic & Social Issues||Objective||90||100|
|Paper-II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive||90||100|
|Paper-III: Finance and Management||Objective||90||100|
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2021
|Banking Awareness||MICR, IFSC code, Clean Notes policy, Fake notes, ATM, NEFT, RTGS, Kisan credit card, RBI functioning, Organizational structure of RBI, RBI intervention on currencies, RBI Committees, CBS, ECS, SWIFT, BankNET, Digital Signatures, Bank guarantee, Letter of Credit, Bancassurance, Banking Awareness for RBI|
|Organizations||Banking structure of India, RBI, NABARD, Banking Ombudsman, SIDBI, EXIM Bank, Cooperative Banks, CIBIL Planning Commission, 5-year plans, Finance Commission, CRISIL, LIC, Bretton Woods, BASEL, World Bank, IBRD, IMF, SENSEX, NIFTY, Moody, S&P, Fitch|
|Yearbook||Acts, committees, legislation, Bank mergers, Information Technology Act, SARFAESI Act, FEMA & FERA, Tarapore Committee, Narsimhan Committees, FRBM Act, Budget Highlights, Tax ceilings, Deductions, Foreign Direct Investment, Policy changes|
|Current Affairs||To prepare current affairs, read Pratiyogita Darpan, Chronicle, & Wizard competitive magazines, The Hindu, Economic Times & Live Mint newspapers, know about International Affairs, Indian Economy, Indian Polity|
|Static GK||GDP, GNP, Purchasing Power Parity, Human Development Index, Inflation, Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR), Cash Reserve Ratio, Repo rate, Reverse Repo, Bank rate, Marginal Standing Facility (MSF), Liquidity Adjustment Facility (LAF), Priority Sector Lending, Non Performing Assets (NPA), Capital Adequacy Ratio, Derivatives, Futures, Currency of India, VAT, Goods and Services Tax (GST)|
|English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability|
|Reading ComprehensionSentence CompletionSentence CorrectionDouble FillersPhrase/Word ReplacementVocabularyError SpottingPassage MakingSentence FramingJumble Words||Data InterpretationRatio and ProportionAverageTime and WorkSpeed, Distance and TimeMixture and AllegationsPercentagePermutation and CombinationProbabilityTime, Speed and DistanceMensurationProfit, Loss and DiscountQuadratic EquationSimple Interest & Compound Interest||Logical ReasoningSeating arrangementData SufficiencyAlphanumeric SeriesPuzzleSyllogismCoding-decodingInequalitiesInput – OutputBlood RelationRankingDirection and SenseSeries|
RBI Grade B Mock Test 2021
RBI Grade B Cut off 2021
The RBI Grade B 2021 cut off is released after each phase of the examination. Candidates can evaluate themselves by matching their scores with the cut off list released by the RBI.
RBI Grade B Interview
Candidates who qualify both the phases with minimum aggregate cut off marks are shortlisted for the RBI Grade B Interview. The minimum aggregate cut off marks are decided by the RBI Recruitment Board considering the number of vacancies. The Interview round of the RBI Grade B exam is of 50 marks.
The shortlisted candidates get to know about their selection on the RBI website. The candidates’ names and Roll Numbers are published on the RBI website and interview call letters are sent on the registered email IDs of the candidates.
RBI Grade B: Key points to note
• Candidates need to qualify sectional as well as overall cut off in every phase of RBI Grade B exam.
• RBI Grade B Phase-I is just qualifying in nature.
• There is a negative marking of 1/4th mark for every attempted wrong answer.
• General category candidates can attempt the exam 6 times, while SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories can attempt for innumerable times.
• Candidates with a minimum age of 21 years can apply RBI Grade B exam.
Tips to clear RBI Grade B 2021 examination
Read regularly: Candidates must read newspapers and magazines daily to be acquainted with the latest updates and Current Affairs.
Take Mock Tests: Undertaking mock tests is the perfect way to sharpen the skills. Timed quizzes and mock tests help one to strengthen his or her knowledge. It is a better way to fine learning.
Revise, Rework, Recover: The best mantra to improvise and perform well is 3Rs – Revise, rework, recover. Revision will let you know about your weak points and will motivate you to rework on the same topic thoroughly, which will ultimately enable you to recover from the weak spot.
Work on speed: Knowledge and learning go in vain if there is no speed. Attempting RBI Grade B 2021 examination would require intelligent hard work of speed, accuracy and knowledge. So, work on your speed!
RBI Grade B Officers Exam Notification: Notification regarding recruitment of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Grade B officers will be release soon on the official website of RBI rbi.org.in. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released direct recruitment for Grade B officers almost every year.
These recruitment for Grade B officers are selected through a written examination followed by an interview.
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply online when notification release officially on official website. A Suggestion for eligible candidates you must read official notification before apply online RBI Grade B application form from official website.
Reserve Bank of India
RBI Grade B Officers Exam Notification
RBI Grade B Exam max Attempt by Category
- Gen category: appears 6 times
- SC, ST, OBC: Benchmark Disability with individuals and economically weaker section which they want to test many times. can give.
To be eligible for the Grade B Officer Exam of the Reserve Bank of India, the candidate will need any of the following degrees:
- 1. Bachelor of Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Courses / Finance
- 2. PGDM / MBA Finance
- 3. Master’s degree in Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Mathematical Economics or Econometrics or Statistics and Information Science from IIT-Kharagpur.
- 4. Applied Statistics and Informatics from IIT-Bombay
- 5. Master’s Degree in Mathematics or M. state. Indian Statistical Institute or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) degree jointly by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta are eligible for this post
- 6. Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Courses / Finance
The RBI Grade B 2021 Officer Written Examination will be conducted in two phases. In Phase 1 of MCQ type exam, candidates will be asked questions from four modules including General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. For Phase 2 of the exam, there will be three papers. Paper 1 is going to be about English writing skills, Paper 2 will be MCQ based on economic and social issues and the last paper 3 will be MCQ on optional subjects.
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- BSSC Inter Level Final Result 2022 Released, Merit List Cut Off Marks – Advt. No. 06060114
- DCPU Recruitment 2022: for Assistant and Data Entry Operator in Kancheepuram, Apply, Eligibility, Date, @ kancheepuram.nic.in
- CIL MT Recruitment 2022 Syllabus, Notification Pdf, 1050 Post
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 (226 Post) Notification Released Apply Online Link, Exam Dates, Eligibility and syllabus
- UGC NET Exam Dates 2022 out: Download Link, NTA UGC NET December & June merged Exam Cycle Hall Ticket
- Agniveer Vayu Online 2022 Application Form Available @agnipathvayu.cdac.in, Check Agneepath Scheme Link Here