NCL Technician Recruitment 2020: Northern Coal Field NCL released the online application for 512 Post posts of Technician, Assistant Foreman (Supervisor).
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for NCL Technician Recruitment application form from 03/08/2020 to 25/08/2020. After making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application. Before NCL Technician Recruitment apply online read full official notification or given below link in Important Link Section. Keep Visit For more NCL vacancies and Latest Govt Jobs At @LatestJobsAlert.in
NCL Supervisor and Technician Online Form 2020
Northern Coalfield Limited (NCL)
Advt No. : NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2020-21/466
NCL Important Dates
- NCL Application Begin : 03/08/2020
- NCL Last Date for Apply Online : 25/08/2020
- NCL Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 25/08/2020
- NCL Exam Date: Notified Soon
- NCL Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
NCL Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- For NCL Technician , Assistant Foreman (Supervisor) Pay Through Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking OR Pay Offline Fee Mode.
NCL Age Limit as on 25/08/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Recruitment Rules.
NCL Vacancy Details Total : 512 Post
|Post Name||Total||NCL Technician , Assistant Foreman (Supervisor) Eligibility|
|(Supervisor) Assistant Foreman||79||3 Year Engineering Diploma in Electronics / Mechanical Engineering in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Technician||433||Class 10 High School Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade in Any Recognized Institute in India.|
NCL Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Assistant Foreman (E&T)||04||01||0||01||01||07|
|Assistant Foreman (Mechanical)||32||10||06||10||14||72|
NCL Important Links
Important Note For Form Filling
NCL Technician Vacancy 2020 Important advice for filling offline application.
NCL Supervisor Recruitment 2020 Read before sending form.
- NCL Supervisor Recruitment 2020: Candidate Can send the application form on or before 25/08/2020 (Tentative)
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of the NCL Supervisor recruitment process 2020 details.
- Check NCL Supervisor recruitment notification 2020, NCL Supervisor Syllabus, NCL Supervisor Eligibility Before sending form.
- NCL Technician recruitment 2020 Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a copy of the format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill application to avoid any mistake in the application form.
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application NCL Technician recruitment 2020.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 25/08/2020 (Tentative).
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
NCL Technician Selection Process
NCL Technician Selection Process Selection will be based on the
- Eligible candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as on the Crucial Date, as specified under
- this Notification, will be required to appear for a Written Test. The selection will be based on a
- candidate’s relative score in the Written Test.
- II. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test merely on the basis of their declaration
- regarding their eligibility as mentioned in the online application form. Scrutiny/ Verification of the
- claims of the candidate(s) of their eligibility for a post applied will be done post declaration of results
- of the Written Test. Such scrutiny/ verification will be done only for those candidates who shall pass
- the written test as per the laid down cut-off marks (Minimum Qualifying Marks).
- III. Written test will be conducted separately for each of 7 positions as mentioned under ‘Table A’. The
- test will be of 100 Marks for 90 minutes duration, comprising two parts; Part A for 70 marks of
- Technical Sections pertaining to the relevant post and Part B for 30 marks of General Section. The
- technical section will consist of questions related to the technical qualifications prescribed in the
- ‘Table A’ in respect of each position. General Section will comprise of questions related to General
- Intelligence, Mental ability, Aptitude etc. Detailed syllabus will be published on NCL website
- IV. The Written test will comprise of objective type questions with 04 choices of answer and there will be
- no negative marking for any wrong answer. Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided
- along with a separate OMR sheet, at the start of written examination. Instructions (Bilingual) for
- candidates will be given on the question booklet as well as on the OMR sheet.
- V. The Written test will be conducted at different centers in District Singrauli, M.P. & District
- Sonebhadra, U.P. Applicants may provide their order of preference for test centers while filling their
- Online Application form. Depending on the number of applicants, the Management may organize the
- Written Test in other adjacent cities. However, the Management reserves the right to cancel/ allot any
- Centre at its discretion. Candidates cannot claim any Centre opted by them as a matter of right.
- VI. Selection of candidates in the merit panel will be subjected to securing of cut-off marks (Minimum
- Qualifying marks) in the Written Test for the concerned position with respect to their category as
- mentioned in ‘Table H’ and fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria:
NCL technician and supervisor Merit List
Below showing Minimum Qualifying Marks (cut-off marks) to qualify in the merit list
|NCL Technician Maximum||NCL Technician Marks Category of Candidates||Minimum Cut-Off Marks required for Selection out of|
|100||UR, EWS||50 marks|
|100||SC/ ST/ ESM/ OBC-NCL/|
NCL Technician Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of NCL Technician Eligibility Criteria depend on Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Experience, Local Language, etc. A detailed analysis of these factors is given above.
NCL Technician and Supervisor Salary
(E&T) (Trainee) Grade
|Minimum of (Monthly|
rated) Grade C Basic Rs
31852.56 per month
|One Year||Assistant Foreman (E&T) Grade C|
|Minimum of (Monthly|
rated) Grade C Basic Rs
31852.56 per month
|Two Year||Assistant Foreman (Mechanical/|
Excavation) Grade C
(Trainee) Cat. III
|Minimum of (Daily rated)|
Cat. III Basic Rs 1065.55
|One year||Technician Fitter – Excv. D|
Q1. NCL Technician and Supervisor How To Apply?
- Candidates can apply online NCL Technician and Supervisor only from 03/08/2020 to 25/08/2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online of NCL Technician and Supervisor: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the recruitment Board by email/ SMS.
NCL Technician Recruitment 2020
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
NCL Technician Recruitment 2020: NCL Technician Post Apply Online Form 2020
Jobs in Government
|Jobs By City||Jobs By City|
|Jobs in Raipur||Jobs in Thane|
|Jobs in Lucknow||Jobs in Muzaffarpur|
|Jobs in Bhilai||Jobs in Surat|
|Jobs in Ahmedabad For Freshers||Jobs in Bhagalpur|
|Jobs in Ajmer||Jobs in Lucknow For Freshers|
|Jobs in Bhilai Durg||Jobs in samastipur|
Also Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Exam Result
- BPSC 66th Notification 2020 Released: 731 Post Released, Check @bpsc.bih.nic.in, BPSC Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility/Application Process Here – LatestJobsAlert
- BPSSC SI Admit Card Out: Bihar Police SI Mains Exam New Date Released @bpssc.bih.nic.in, Latest Jobs
- UPSC NDA II 2019 Result Released- Check NDA 2 Final Result & Marks Now, Check Here
- SBI Clerk Second Waiting List 2020 Out: SBI Clerk 2019 Released Second Waiting List, Check Here
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2020 Released: Check IBPS PO (Xth) Exam Date, Salary, Syllabus Click Here
- SSC CHSL 2020: SSC CHSL 10+2 Change Exam District 2020-Latest Jobs Alert