IIMC Recruitment 2021: The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) has released a fresh notification for recruitment of several non-academic posts i.e Group A Registrar Post, Deputy Registrar, etc.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IIMC recruitment notification released on their official website iimc.nic.in. Candidates should have a postgraduate degree from an institute recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The last date to apply for the vacant position is 15 January 2021.
IIMC Recruitment 2021
IIMC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- ● Group A Registrar Post: 1 post
- ● One post of Group 1 Deputy Registrar: 1 post
- ● Senior Research Officer Group-A: 1 post
- ● Group 1 one Assistant Registrar Post: 1 post
- ● Group A Assistant Director (Official Language): 1 post.
- ● Senior Private Secretary of Group B: 1 post
- ● Group B Section Officer: 2 posts
- ● Group 2B Senior Personal Assistant: 2 posts.
- ● Group B Assistant: 1 post
- ● Group 2B Library and Information Assistant: 2 posts.
- ● Group: C Junior Stenographer: 1 post
- ● Group: C LDC / Typist posts: 4 posts
Eligibility for IIMC recruitment 2021
Candidates should have a UGC postgraduate degree with seven points or a postgraduate degree with at least 55 percent marks or equivalent B from a recognized university.
Steps to apply for IIMC recruitment 2021
- ● Visit official website iimc.nic.in
- ● Go to the news and announcements section on the homepage and select the link to fill non-academic posts in IIMC
- ● For IIMC Recruitment 2021, fill online application form will open the details box
- ● Fill the application form with details including post, advertisement number available in the news and announcements section which includes your name, address, date of birth, contact number, email address and personal information including category information.
- ● Upload soft copy of photograph and signature, fill educational qualification and professional experience.
- ● Then mention a reference, if any. Read and submit instructions. Candidates will get a confirmation mail on the registered email ID.
- ● Login IIMC Employment Portal using registered email id
The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) offers Postgraduate Diploma Courses in Mass Communication- Postgraduate Diploma in Radio and Television, Postgraduate Diploma in English Journalism, Postgraduate Diploma in Hindi Journalism and Postgraduate Diploma in Urdu Journalism. Some other courses, including postgraduate diploma journalism in Odia, Marathi and Malayalam, are available at regional centers.
It has six academic centers in IIMC Delhi and five regional centers IIMC Dhenkanal, IIMC Aizawl, IIMC Jammu, IIMC Amravati and IIMC Kottayam.
IIMC Recruitment 2021: Non-teaching Posts Apply by January 15 at iimc.nic.in