IBPS PO Exam 2020: IBPS PO Notification 2020 released for the Various Post Recruitment 2021-22 on August 4, 2020. IBPS PO 2021-22 In this recruitment process, 2021-22, Total 11 Public Sector Banks are participating in the CRP PO/MT-X.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the IBPS PO [ Probationary Officer ] Exam 2020 between August 5th to August 26th, 2020. IBPS PO 2020 recruitment this year a total number of vacancies 1167 has been released.
IBPS PO Notification 2020
IBPS PO Notification 2020 PDF has been released by IBPS in the evening of 4th August 2020. IBPS released IBPS PO 2020 job to recruit 1167+ posts of Probability Officers (PO). IBPS official notification released, IBPS PO Assistant Manager Scale-I Recruitment 2020 has been started. The Official Notification PDF link is mentioned below
IBPS PO 2020 Exam Date
IBPS PO Exam 2020: IBPS has published IBPS PO 2020 Exam Dates along with its IBPS Exam calendar 2020 for the year 2020-21. IBPS PO is scheduled to be conducted on 03.10.2020, 04.10.2020 & 10.10.2020 while the mains exam is scheduled for 28th November 2020. The important dates for IBPS PO /MT CWE X 2020 are as follows:
IBPS PO 2020 Important Dates
- IBPS PO 2020 Notification Released: 04 August 2020
- IBPS PO Application Begin: 05 August 2020
- IBPS PO Last Date for Apply Online: 26/08/2020
- IBPS PO Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 26/08/2020
- IBPS PO Pre Exam Training: September 2020
- IBPS PO Pre Exam Date: 3rd, 4th & 10th October 2020
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Date: 28/11/2020
- IBPS PO Mains Result Date: December 2020
- IBPS PO Conduct of the interview: January / February 2020
- IBPS PO 2020 Provisional Allotment: 1st April 2021
IBPS PO Application Fee
- General / OBC : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Banking, E-Wallet, Cash Card, IMPS and E Challan Fee Mode
IBPS PO 2020 Vacancy Details Total : 1167 Post
IBPS PO 2020 More than 20 lakh Candidate appeared for the IBPS Bank PO examination every year. IBPS has introduced 1167 vacancies for IBPS PO 2020-21 Exam along with its official notification. Last year, the total number of vacancies was 4336.
- Available Posts for IBPS PO 2020-21: 1167
- Available Posts for IBPS PO 2019-20: 4336
- Available Posts for IBPS PO 2018-19: 4252
IBPS PO 2020 Category wise Vacancy details: General : 587 | OBC : 233 | EWS: 118 | SC : 159 | ST : 71
IBPS PO 2020 Bank Wise Vacancy Details
|Bank of India (BOI)||297||74||198||55||110||734|
|Punjab & Sindh Bank||34||08||21||06||14||83|
IBPS PO 2020 Important Links
|IBPS PO Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|IBPS PO Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Note for Form Filling
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Important advice for filling Online application.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Read before Apply Online
- IBPS PO Exam 2020: IBPS PO Recruitment 2020: Candidate Can Apply on or before 26/08/2020 (Tentative).
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of the IBPS PO Recruitment process 2020 details.
- Check IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 and IBPS PO Recruitment notification 2020, IBPS PO Recruitment Syllabus, IBPS PO Recruitment Eligibility Before Apply Online.
- IBPS PO Exam 2020: IBPS PO AM Scale_I recruitment 2020 Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a print out of the format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- IBPS PO Exam 2020: The applicants are advised to submit only a single application IBPS PO Jobs Vacancy 2020
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 26/08/2020 (Tentative).
- IBPS PO Exam 2020: Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- IBPS PO Exam 2020: After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
- IBPS PO Exam 2020: Candidates are not required to submit to the board either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents
Check Latest IBPS Update
- IBPS Admit Card 2020: Release soon for Various Posts of Faculty & Non-Faculty @ibps.in, Check Eligibility, Salary, Rank details here
- IBPS RRB Result 2020: IBPS RRB VIII Provisional Allotment- under Reserve List 2018
- IBPS SO Final Result for Main Exam and Interview
- IBPS PO Result- IBPS PO IX Mains and Interview Result 2020
- IBPS Clerk Mains / Final Result 2020 Out: LatestJobsAlert
IBPS PO Recruitment Selection Process
IBPS PO Recruitment Selection Process: Selection will be based on the
In a subsequent selection procedure,
- Online Preliminary examination,
- Online Main examination,
IBPS PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria depend on Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Experience, Local Language, etc. A detailed analysis of these factors is given above.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020: IBPS PO /MT CWE X 2020. The IBPS PO selection process consists of 3 phases (preliminary, mains, and interview) and the candidate must qualify each of them to proceed to the next phase. Mentioned below are the important steps of the IBPS PO Recruitment Process:
•Online Preliminary Examination:
An adequate number of candidates in each category are shortlisted by IBPS depending upon requirements for Online Main Examination
•Online Mains Examination:
Candidates must qualify the sectional as well as overall cutoff in the main exam to be eligible for interview.
The interview will be conducted by the Participating Organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS
The Final result is declared on the basis of candidates’ combined performance in IBPS PO Mains and Interview Rounds.
Q1. What is the Salary of IBPS PO?
IBPS PO Salary:
- Rs 23700/- ( Increment in 4 stages-
- Salary after 1st Increment- Rs. 30560/-
- Salary after 2nd Increment-Rs. 32850/-
- Salary after 3rd Increment- Rs. 42020/-
- Dearness Allowance: 40% of the basic pay(Varies based on inflation rates)
- City Compensatory Allowance(CCA): 3% or 4%(depending on the place of posting)
- House Rent Allowances: 7%-9% of the basic pay
- Special Allowance: 7.75% of the basic pay
Q2. IBPS PO How To Apply?
- Candidates can apply online IBPS PO only from 05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online of IBPS PO: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the recruitment Board by email/ SMS.
Q3. What is handwritten declaration in IBPS PO ?
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- BPSC 66th Notification 2020 Released: 731 Post Released, Check @bpsc.bih.nic.in, BPSC Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility/Application Process Here – LatestJobsAlert
- BPSSC SI Admit Card Out: Bihar Police SI Mains Exam New Date Released @bpssc.bih.nic.in, Latest Jobs
- UPSC NDA II 2019 Result Released- Check NDA 2 Final Result & Marks Now, Check Here
- SBI Clerk Second Waiting List 2020 Out: SBI Clerk 2019 Released Second Waiting List, Check Here
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2020 Released: Check IBPS PO (Xth) Exam Date, Salary, Syllabus Click Here
- SSC CHSL 2020: SSC CHSL 10+2 Change Exam District 2020-Latest Jobs Alert