IBPS PO X Recruitment 2020: On August 4, 2020, the IBPS PO Notification for the Various Post Recruitment 2021–22 was released for 2021–22, IBPS PO X Recruitment 2020: There are 11 public-sector banks participating in the CRP PO/MT-X for the 2021–22 recruiting cycle. Between August 5 and August 26, 2020, individuals who meet the requirements can apply online for the IBPS PO [Probationary Officer] Exam. In the IBPS PO 2020 recruitment, a total of 1167 positions have been made available.
IBPS PO X Recruitment Notification
On the evening of August 4, 2020, IBPS issued the IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF. IBPS published IBPS PO 2020 jobs to fill 1167+ Probability Officer positions (PO). The 2020 IBPS PO Assistant Manager Scale-I Recruitment has begun, according to an official IBPS announcement. Below is a link to the official notification in PDF format.
IBPS PO Exam Dates
IBPS has released IBPS PO 2020 Exam Dates and its 2020 IBPS Exam Calendar for the academic years 2020–21. The IBPS PO test will be held on October 3, 2020, October 4, 2020, and October 10, 2020. The final exam will be held on November 28, 2020. The following are key dates for IBPS PO/MT CWE X 2020:
IBPS PO Recruitment- Important Dates
- IBPS PO 2020 Notification: August 4, 2020
- Application Begin: August 05, 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 26/08/2020
- Fee Last Date: 26/08/2020
- Pre Exam Training: September 2020
- IBPS PO Pre Exam Dates: 3rd, 4th & 10th October 2020
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Date: 28/11/2020
- IBPS PO Mains Result Date: December 2020
- IBPS PO Conduct of the interview: January / February 2020
- IBPS PO 2020 Provisional Allotment: 1st April 2021
IBPS PO Xth Application Fee
- General/OBC : 850/-
- SC/ST/PH : 175/-
- Use the online payment method to pay the examination fee. credit cards, debit cards, online banking, mobile banking, e-wallet, cash cards, IMPS, and E-challan fee mode.
IBPS PO Job Vacancies
IBPS PO Vacancy Details Total : 1167 Posts
IBPS PO 2020 More than 20 lakh candidates appear for the IBPS Bank PO examination every year. IBPS has introduced 1167 vacancies for the IBPS PO 2020–21 Exam along with its official notification. Last year, the total number of vacancies was 4336.
IBPS PO Vacancies- Bank Wise Vacancies
|Bank of India (BOI)||297||74||198||55||110||734|
|Punjab & Sindh Bank||34||08||21||06||14||83|
- Available Posts for IBPS PO 2020-21: 1167
- Available Posts for IBPS PO 2019-20: 4336
- Available Posts for IBPS PO 2018-19: 4252
IBPS PO Recruitment – Important Links
|IBPS PO Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|IBPS PO Download Notification||IBPS PO Recruitment Notification PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IBPS PO Recruitment: Important Notes for Apply
- Candidates may submit applications by August 26, 2020. (Tentative).
- The whole notice of the IBPS PO Recruitment procedure 2020 must be read by eligible candidates.
- Before submitting an online application, review the IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 and IBPS PO Recruitment notice 2020, IBPS PO Recruitment syllabus, and IBPS PO Recruitment eligibility.
- 2020 IBPS PO Exam: 2020 IBPS PO AM Scale I Hiring
- Aspirants Before filling out an online application, applicants are urged to print off the format of the form that is appended to these instructions, complete it, and then double-check their entries to prevent making a mistake.
- It is suggested that candidates just submit one application. IBPS PO Job Openings
- The candidates are urged to submit the online application as soon as possible, preferably before the deadline of August 26, 2020 (tentative).
- Candidate Before submitting the application, please read the announcement and check all supporting documentation, including proof of eligibility and identification as well as address and other basic information.
- Please have the following documents ready to scan: photocopies of signatures and IDs.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form after submitting the online application (OA) for your records.
- Candidates do not need to personally deliver or post printouts of their online applications or any other documentation to the board.
IBPS PO Selection Process
Selection will be based on the In a subsequent selection procedure,
- Online Preliminary Examination
- main examination,
IBPS PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria is based on factors like education level, age restriction, work experience, and native language, among others. Above is a full study of these factors.
IBPS PO Recruitment.
2020 IBPS PO/MT CWE. To move on to the next round of the IBPS PO selection process, a candidate must pass each of the three phases (preliminary, main, and interview). The crucial phases of the IBPS PO recruitment process are listed below:
•Online Preliminary Examination:
IBPS selects a sufficient number of applicants for each category in accordance with the criteria for the online main examination.
•Online Mains Examination:
To qualify for an interview, candidates must achieve both the sectional and overall cutoffs on the main test.
The participating organizations will conduct the interview, and the Nodal Bank in each state or UT will coordinate it with IBPS.
The combined performance of applicants in the IBPS PO Mains and Interview Rounds is used to determine the final result.
IBPS PO Salary:
- Rs 23700/- ( Increment in 4 stages-
- Salary after 1st Increment- Rs. 30560/-
- Salary after 2nd Increment-Rs. 32850/-
- Salary after 3rd Increment- Rs. 42020/-
- Dearness Allowance: 40% of the basic pay(variable based on inflation rates)
- City Compensatory Allowance(CCA): 3% or 4%(depending on the place of posting)
- House Rent Allowances: 7%-9% of the basic pay
- Special Allowance: 7.75% of the basic pay
Steps to Apply IBPS PO/MT
- Candidates can apply online for IBPS PO only from 05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online for IBPS PO: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/call letters/advice from the recruitment board by email or SMS.
When IBPS PO Preliminary exam schedule?
Answer: 3rd, 4th & 10th October