IBPS Clerk Pre-Exam Training Admit Card 2019 Released: IBPS has been released Clerk 2019 Pre-Exam Training Call Letter recently. Awaiting candidates can download call letters from the official website of ibps.in Exam and Recruitment Process schedule can check below. Total Number of vacancies released 12075.
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Training Admit Card 2019 Link
The IBPS Clerk 2019 exam will be conducted on two levels- The preliminary exam and Mains. IBPS Clerk No interview process is required for the selection to the post of Clerk.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection,
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Training Admit Card 2019 Link,
Important Dates For IBPS Clerk Upcoming Schedule
- Notification Released: 12.09.2021
- Application Begin: 17/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 09/10/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 09/10/2019
- PET Training: 25-30 November 2019
- PET Training Admit Card Available: 13/11/2019
- Online Pre-Exam Date: 07-08,14,21 December 2019
- Pre-Exam Admit Card Available: November 2019
- Pre-Exam Result Available: Notify
- Mains Exam Date: 19/01/2020
- Mains Admit Card Available: Notify
- Mains Result Available: Notify
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
- UR/OBC/ and others: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
Eligibility for IBPS Clerk
Know the age limit, educational qualifications, and nationality criteria necessary to apply for this prestigious banking exam. Stay up-to-date with the latest updates and ensure you meet the eligibility standards to increase your chances of success.
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Age (As of 01.09.2019)
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
- Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Official Language Requirements: Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT should know how to read/ write and speak
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details
|IBPS Clerk/ Office Assistant
IBPS Clerk Category Wise Vacancies 2019
|Category wise Vacancies
Important Links for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
|Pre-Exam Training Admit Card
|IBPS Clerk call letter for Pre-Exam Download
|Download the Scribe Declaration form for CRP Clerk IX
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Link
|Download the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification pdf
|IBPS Official website
Steps to Download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card
To download your IBPS Clerk Admit Card, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official IBPS website (www.ibps.in).
- Locate and click on the link for the IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
- Enter your registration number and password or date of birth in the required fields.
- Verify the entered details and submit the information.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout for future reference.
Ensure that all the details mentioned on the Admit Card are correct. If you find any discrepancies, contact the IBPS helpline immediately for further assistance.
Pre-Exam Training for IBPS Clerk Exam
The IBPS Clerk exam is highly competitive, and to level the playing field, the IBPS provides Pre-Exam Training for candidates belonging to certain categories. This training is primarily aimed at candidates from economically weaker sections, minority communities, and candidates with disabilities. It aims to familiarize them with the exam pattern, build confidence, and enhance their overall performance.
Eligibility for Pre-Exam Training
To be eligible for the Pre-Exam Training, candidates must meet certain criteria set by the IBPS. Generally, the eligibility criteria include:
- Belonging to specific reserved categories (economically weaker sections, minority communities, and candidates with disabilities).
- Having the required educational qualifications.
- Applying for the training during the application process.
It is important to note that Pre-Exam Training is optional, and candidates can choose to participate based on their preference and eligibility.
Benefits of Pre-Exam Training
Participating in the Pre-Exam Training offers several advantages to candidates, including:
- Familiarization with the exam pattern: The training provides candidates with an overview of the IBPS Clerk exam pattern, helping them understand the structure and type of questions asked.
- Time management skills: Pre-Exam Training focuses on improving time management skills, enabling candidates to effectively allocate their