IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification Out: The IBPS Clerk recruitment notification was released on 12th September 2019, marking the beginning of the application process for aspiring candidates. Aspirants were able to start their online application for IBPS Clerk 2019 on 17th September 2019, providing them ample time to complete the necessary procedures. The deadline for submitting the online application for IBPS Clerk 2019 was set for 9th November 2019, allowing candidates to carefully fill out the form and provide all the required information.
In November 2019.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment Notification Published
Total Number of vacancies released 12075. The IBPS Clerk exam will be conducted on two levels- The preliminary exam and Mains. IBPS Clerk 2019 No interview process is required for the selection to the post of Clerk. IBPS Clerk Merit List is made based on the cumulative score of both pre-examination as well as Main Examination.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection,
IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment Notification Released,
Important Date: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Upcoming Schedule
|IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification Released
|12th September 2019
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Start Date
|17th September 2019
|IBPS Clerk 2019 Online Application End Date
|9th October 2019
|IBPS Clerk call letter for Pre-Exam Training Released on
|13th November 2019
|IBPS Clerk 2019 Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter Download
|26th November 2019
|Online Exam – Preliminary
|7th December 2019, 8th December 2019, 14th December 2019, 21st December 2019
|IBPS Clerk Result of Online Exam – Preliminary
|December 2019/January 2020
|Download of Call Letter for Online Exam – Main
|IBPS Clerk Online Examination – Main
|19th January 2020
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
- UR/OBC/ and others: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Regarding the eligibility requirements for the IBPS Clerk exam. Know the age limit, educational qualifications, and nationality criteria necessary to apply for this prestigious banking exam. Stay up-to-date with the latest updates and ensure you meet the eligibility standards to increase your chances of success.
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
- Age (As of 01.09.2019)
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
IBPS Clerk Vacancy: Category Age Relaxation
|Age Relaxation Duration
|Maximum Age Limit
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
|Disabled Ex-Servicemen Or Ex-Servicemen
|Actual Service Time + 3 years
(8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST)
|Widows, divorced women
|Candidate living at Jammu and Kashmir
|during the period of 01 Jan 1980 – 31 Dec 1989
|Persons affected by the 1984 riots
|Union Carbide Factory of Regular employees,
|Bhopal Retrenched from service
|(only for Madhya Pradesh)
- Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Official Language Requirements: Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT should know how to read/ write and speak
IBPS Clerk Recruitment PDF Notification Download Link
Looking for IBPS Clerk Recruitment PDF Notification Download? look no further! Our website provides a hassle-free experience to access and download IBPS Clerk Recruitment notifications in PDF format. Stay updated with the latest information about the IBPS Clerk recruitment process including important dates, eligibility criteria, exam patterns, and more. By providing PDF notifications, we aim to make your preparation journey easier and more efficient. Don’t let this valuable resource pass you by – just visit our website and get instant access to the IBPS Clerk Recruitment PDF Notification for a smooth and convenient experience.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details
|IBPS Clerk/ Office Assistant
IBPS Clerk Category Wise Vacancies 2019
|Category wise Vacancies
IBPS Clerk Vacancy: State / Bank Wise Details
IBPS Clerk is the most sorted after the exam. It is a two-tier examination: The preliminary and Main examination will be of a CBT (Computer Based Test) nature. The state-wise vacancy is given below:
|State wise Vacancies
|Andaman & Nicobar
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli
|Daman & Diu
|Jammu & Kashmir
Salary for IBPS Clerk 2019
Salary for candidates joining through IBPS Clerk Recruitment will be as follows, as per IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification.
|Rs.18000 to Rs.21000 During the training period and after training multiple perks
Important Links for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Link
|Download the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification pdf
|IBPS Official website
How to Apply for IBPS-Clerk:
To apply for the IBPS Clerk recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of IBPS (www.ibps.in).
- Look for the “Clerk” section on the homepage and click on it.
- On the Clerk section page, find the link for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment.
- Click on the recruitment link to access the detailed information and instructions.
- Read the notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, important dates, and other requirements.
- Locate the link to the online application form and click on it.
- The online application form will open on the screen.
- Fill in the required details accurately, including personal information, educational qualifications, and contact details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents, such as photographs, signatures, and supporting certificates, as specified in the instructions.
- Double-check all the entered information to ensure its accuracy.
- Pay the application fee through the provided payment gateway using the acceptable modes of payment.
- After completing the payment, submit the application form.
- Save or print a copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
- Keep the registration number and password safe for future login purposes and to download the admit card.
It is essential to follow the instructions provided in the official notification and complete the application process within the specified time frame. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and valid.
How to Prepare for the IBPS Clerk 2019
Preparing for the IBPS Clerk examination requires a well-structured study plan and a focused approach. Here are some key tips to help you excel in the exam:
- Understand the Syllabus: Familiarize yourself with the exam syllabus and the topics that will be covered in each section. This will help you prioritize your study plan and allocate time accordingly.
- Create a Study Schedule: Design a study schedule that allows you to cover all the topics systematically. Allocate sufficient time for each section and focus on areas where you need more practice.
- Practice Mock Tests: Solving mock tests and previous year’s question papers is an effective way to assess your knowledge and identify areas that require improvement. It also helps you get accustomed to the exam pattern and time management.
- Enhance Time Management Skills: Time management is crucial during the examination. Practice solving questions within a stipulated time frame to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Stay Updated with Current Affairs: General awareness plays a significant role in the IBPS Clerk examination. Stay updated with current affairs, banking news, and developments in the financial sector to score well in this section.
- Improve English Language Skills: Work on enhancing your English language skills, including vocabulary, grammar, and comprehension. Read newspapers, magazines, and online articles to improve your reading and comprehension abilities.
- Seek Professional Guidance: Consider enrolling in coaching programs or online courses that provide expert guidance and tips specifically tailored for the IBPS Clerk examination.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment List of Banks/Organisations/ Institutions.
|List of Banks/Organisations/ Institutions.
|Bank of Baroda
|Bank of India
|Bank of Maharashtra
|Central Bank of India
|Indian Overseas Bank
|Oriental Bank of Commerce
|Punjab National Bank
|Punjab & Sind Bank
|Union Bank of India
|United Bank of India
FAQs About IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Q: About the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam?
A: The IBPS Clerk 2019 exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to recruit candidates for clerical positions in public sector banks in India.
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam?
A: To be eligible for the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam, candidates must be Indian citizens or meet certain nationality criteria. They should also fall within the age range of 20 to 28 years and hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Q: What is the exam pattern for the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam?
A: The IBPS Clerk 2019 exam consists of two stages: the Preliminary Examination and the Main Examination. The Preliminary Examination includes three sections: English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. The Main Examination comprises four sections: General/Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability and computer Aptitude, and Quantitative Aptitude.
Q: How can I prepare for the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam?
A: To prepare for the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam, it is crucial to understand the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly. Additionally, you can follow these preparation strategies:
Create a study plan and allocate specific time for each section.
Practice previous years’ question papers and mock tests to improve time management and enhance your problem-solving skills.
Stay updated with current affairs, especially related to banking and finance.
Refer to reliable study materials and books specifically designed for the IBPS Clerk exam.
Seek guidance from experienced mentors or join coaching classes, if needed.
Regularly revise the topics and make note of important formulas, concepts, and shortcuts.
Q: Can I use a calculator during the exam?
A: No, the use of calculators or any other electronic devices is strictly prohibited during the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam.
Q: What are the passing criteria for the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam?
A: The IBPS Clerk 2019 exam follows a standardized scoring system. Candidates need to meet the minimum qualifying marks in each section as well as the overall cutoff decided by the conducting body.
Q: Is there a negative marking in the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam?
A: Yes, there is a penalty for wrong answers. For each incorrect answer, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as negative marking.
Q: When will the results of the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam be declared?
A: The exact date for the declaration of results will be announced by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on their official website. Candidates are advised to regularly check the website for updates.
Q: What is the validity of the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam scorecard?
A: The validity of the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam scorecard is usually one year from the date of its issuance. However, it is subject to change as per the discretion of the participating banks and the IBPS.