Agnipath Scheme: Agneepath scheme to recruit youth as Agniveers for four years in the Army– The central government has announced the Agneepath scheme for recruitment in the armed forces of the country. This scheme has been introduced to connect the youth with the army and modernize the armed forces. Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has announced this under which youth will be recruited on commission in the armed forces for a period of 4 years. Who and how will be able to become Agniveer in the army. To apply for Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Online visit joinindianarmy.nic.in, indianairforce.nic.in, or www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Agnipath Scheme: Recruit youth as Agniveers
Agniveers Recruitment 2022: This is believed to be a major change in the decades-old army recruitment system. Under this, the youth of 17 and a half to 21 years will be included in the three wings of the army. On completion of four years of service, 25 percent will be placed in regular service, while 3 out of 4 firefighters will not be able to continue service. For them the government is offering many other options for education, job and business.
Agniveers Agnipath Scheme 2022
The application of Agneepath scheme for recruitment will be soon on the official portal of the Ministry of Defense, all the candidates will be able to apply for it. The authority will display the link for Agneepath scheme, 46,000 firefighters will be recruited under Agneepath scheme. So all the applicants get ready for the recruitment process, once the link is published you will be able to apply for the same.
Agnipath Scheme Recruitment in Army
Agneepath Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Scheme / Yojna
Agniveer Agnipath 2022
Agnipath Scheme: Important Dates
- Scheme Announced : 14/06/2022
- Application Begin : Notified Soon
Application Fee for Agneeveers Agneepath Scheme
- General / OBC / EWS : NA
- SC / ST :NA
- Application Fees Details Will be Updated Soon.
Eligibility Criteria Agneeveers Agneepath Scheme
There are certain eligibility criteria that all the candidates have to fill, who falls under the mentioned points will be able to apply for the same.
- The aspirant must have qualified class 10th or 12th from a recognized board.
- The probationers must possess a graduation degree from the known University.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit Agniveers Recruitment
The minimum age limit for Agniveer Recruitment for Agneepath Yojana was 17.5 years and maximum age was 21 years but now this year the maximum age limit has been increased to 23 years
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Rules
AgniVeer Recruitment Vacancy Details
Authority will display link for Agneepath scheme, 46,000 firefighters will be recruited under Agneepath scheme
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Aginveers in Armed Forces (Navy / Army / Airforce)||46000|
Agnipath Scheme Advantages 2022
Once the notice is out, you will come to know about it and for this you will need to be in regular contact with the site. Keep in touch with this site as we will also share detail information about Agneepath scheme. Here are the benefits of www.mod.gov.in scheme.
- This is a very unique policy of youth to serve the country.
- There is an attractive financial package for all firefighters.
- Availability of disciplined and skilled youth with military ethos in the civil society.
- Best training opportunities for all firefighters in the best institutions.
- Armed Forces profile to be youthful and dynamic
Features and Benefits for Agniveers
- A beautiful customized package will be provided to Agniveers.
- Risk and hardship allowance will be provided to all firefighters.
- The probationary period for the job will be of four years.
- After successful completion of four years of service, Agniveers will be paid a lump sum ‘Sevanidhi’ package.
- Agniveer will provide a non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh for the period of his engagement in the Indian Armed Forces.
Agnipath Scheme Salary for Agniveers
Check the table below for more details on Agneepath Scheme salary for 4 years.
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
Total contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years- Rs.5.02 lakh
- Exit After 4 Year – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.
- Rs. 48 Lakh Life Insurance Cover.
- Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Armed Forces
How to apply for Agneepath Scheme 2022?
- To apply for Agniveer visit the official portal of Ministry of Defense i.e. www.mod.gov.in.
- After visiting the official portal, you will reach the main page of the site and there you have to find the Agneepath application link. Which will be available under What’s New section.
- new page, and there application form will appear in front of you.
- you should start filling the application form for the recruitment.
- Fill all the filled details in the form, and then upload all the scanned documents along with the application form.
- After uploading the documents along with the form pay the fee( If applicable)
- After reviewing the application form, click on the submit option, and your information will be entered.
- By following the above mentioned procedure you will be able to apply for Agneepath Yojana Application Form.
Agneepath Yojana 2022 Important Documents
No application form will be accepted by the authority without uploading the documents, so make sure to follow the norms. Here is the list of documents that you have to upload.
- Address details
- ID proof
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Scanned signature
- Scanned photograph
Agniveer Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Dates Available Soon|
|Download Short Notification||English | Hindi|
|Armed Forces Official Website||Navy | Army | Airforce|
www.mod.gov.in Agnipath Scheme – Details
|Scheme||Agnipath Scheme 2022|
|Name of the organization||Ministry of defence|
|Name of the scheme||Agniveers Agnipath Scheme|
|Name of the post||Armed force|
|Number of posts||46,000|
|Date of filling the application form||June/ July 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Launched by||Government of India|