Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB Online Are Released the Notification and Invited to Online Application Form for the Primary School Teacher Eligibilty Test 2020 Examination. Interested Candidates who fulfill concerned eligibility criteria, may submit application only through online mode .
| MP Primary TET Online 2020 |
Professional Examination Board, MP
Short Details of Notification
| Important Dates |
Application Begin : 06/01/2020 Last Date for Registration : 04/02/2020 Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 09/02/2020 Last Date Complete Form : 09/02/2020 Correction Last Date : 09/02/2020 Exam Date : 25/04/2020 Admit Card Available : April 2020
|Application Fee General / Other State : 600/–Reserve Category : 300/-Portal Charge Extra : 60/-Correction Charge : 70/– Pay the Examination Fee Through MP Online Kiosk OR Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
|Primary Level Teacher Eligibility Test 2020||10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and two-year diploma in elementary education or its equivalent.Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.),10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45 percent marks and Elementary Education as per National Council of Teacher Education (Recognition, Standards and Procedures) Regulations, 2002.10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.D.)10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and two-year diploma in related education (special education)Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Two Year Diploma in elementary education or its equivalent.Age Limit : 21-40 Years (Tentative)|
- How to Fill Form
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MP PEB Primary Teacher Eligibility Test MPTET 2020
- Candidate Can Apply Between 06/01/2020 to 20/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MP Professional Board.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to Profile Registration (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|How to Rojgar Panjiyan (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.