IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 Released at ibps.in: The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released the admit card for the IBPS Clerk X Mains Examination from its official website. Candidates who have passed the IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Result 2020 are eligible to appear for the main examination. The IBPS Clerk Mains exam is scheduled and it will be conducted on 28.02.2021. To download the IBPS Clerk Mains 2020 Admit Card, you need to enter the registration number/roll number and password/date of birth on the login page.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 Released
The Institute has released the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam admit card available as of January 14, 2022. Candidates who passed the preliminary examination can access the official website or the direct link provided below to download their hall ticket for the Mains exam, which will be held on January 25, 2022. IBPS released the result of preliminary examination for the post of Clerk (CRP- Clerks – X) in online mode. Candidates who appeared in the IBPS Clerk 2020 examination on December 5, 12, 13, 2020 can download the IBPS Clerk Results from the official website ibps.in.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 Released
IBPS CRP CLERKS-X ( Vacancies of 2021-22 )
- Application Begin : 02/09/2020
- Re Open Application Begin : 23/10/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06/11/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 06/11/2020
- PET Training : 23-28 November 2020
- Online Pre Exam Date : 05-13 December 2020
- Pre Admit Card Available : 20/11/2020
- Pre Result Available : 06/02/2021
- Mains Admit Card Available : 06/02/2021
- General / OBC/EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee for IBPS Clerk X Through Online Fee Mode.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details Total : 2557 Post
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy: State-wise
|State Name||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||0|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||4|
|Jammu and Kashmir||5|
the total number participating banks in IBPS Clerk 2020 recruitment has been reduced this year. The following is the list of banks participating in IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam.
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Mains Admit Card 2021||IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021|
|Pre Result 2020||Download IBPS Clerk Pre Result 2020|
|Admit Card||Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card Here|
|Read IBPS Clerk Pre Information Handout||Hindi | Eng|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Re-Apply Online||IBPS Clerk 2020 Re-Apply Online 23/10-06/11/2020|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online||IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online|
|IBPS Clerk Notice for reopening Online Registration||IBPS Clerk Notice for reopening Online Registration|
|Notification||Download IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification|
|Exam Pattern / Syllabus||Download IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern / Syllabus|
|IBPS Official Website||IBPS Official Website|
Check Latest IBPS Update
- IBPS Admit Card for Various Posts of Faculty & Non-Faculty @ibps.in
- IBPS RRB VIII Provisional Allotment- under Reserve List 2018
- IBPS SO Final Result for Main Exam and Interview
- IBPS PO Result- IBPS PO IX Mains and Interview Result 2020
- IBPS Clerk Mains / Final Result 2020 Out
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Selection Process
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Selection Process: Selection will be based on the
In a subsequent selection procedure,
- Online Preliminary examination,
- Online Main examination,
The candidates shortlisted for document verification/interview shall be required to bring the requisite
certificate as specified by the Government of India at the time of appearing for the process of document
•Online Preliminary Examination For IBPS Clerk 2020:
An adequate number of candidates in each category are shortlisted by IBPS depending upon requirements for Online Main Examination
•Online Mains Examination For IBPS Clerk 2020:
Candidates must qualify the sectional as well as overall cutoff in the main exam to be eligible for Document Verification/Interview.
•Final Result IBPS Clerk 2020:
The Final result is declared on the basis of candidates’ combined performance in IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains, Document Verification/Interview Rounds.
Q1. What is the Salary of IBPS Clerk?
IBPS Clerk Salary Structure
he following are the details of an IBPS Clerk Salary:
|Facilities||Places with population|
|>45 lakhs||<45 lakhs|
|House Rent Allowance(HRA)||Rs.1176.5/-||Rs.1058.5/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-||Rs.19472.22/|
Q2. IBPS Clerk How To Apply?
- Candidates can apply online IBPS Clerk only from 02/09/2020 to 23/09/2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online of IBPS Clerk: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the recruitment Board by email/ SMS.
Q3. How can I download IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website https://www.ibps.in/
- On the Homepage Link is given for ‘IBPS CRP Clerk Prelims 2020 Admit Card’, click on it.
- Candidates can also visit the CRPM Clerk tab and click on the link for ‘IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card’.
- Enter your registration number and password to login in a new page
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2020 admit card will be opened
- Download and check the details
How to Download IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020
- Go To IBPS official website- ibps.in
- Click on – ‘Click here to download online main exam call letter for IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020
- After new tab open. Login using your registration number and password
- Click on ‘Login’ button
- Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021