UPPSC APO Vacancy 2022: Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment Notification Released in UP PSC: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, UPPSC, has published an advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecutor Officers Examination 2022 for 44 positions.
UPPSC APO Vacancy 2022
Those who are interested in this UPPSC APO vacancy and fulfill the requirements can apply online from April 21, 2022 to May 17, 2022. Check the age limit, the selection process, the salary scale, the study plan and more.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam APO 2022
UPPSC APO Advt No. : A-3/E-1/2022
UPPSC APO 2022 Important Dates
- Application Begin : 21/04/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 17/05/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 17/05/2022
- Last Date Complete Form : 21/05/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
UPPSC APO 2022 Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 125/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee
Eligibility for UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022
Who want to apply in this recruitment those should read official notification. And check all eligibility criteria.
UPPSC APO 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2022 Recruitment Rules
Educational Qualification for UPPSC APO Vacancy 2022
- Bachelor Degree in Law LLB Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
- More Details Read the Notification
UPPSC APO 2022 Vacancy Details
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 44 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2022||44|
How to Fill in the UPPSC APO Online Form 2022?
- Apply between 21/04/2022 to 17/05/2022.
- The online application will be completed in three phases.
The online application will be completed in three phases.
- On clicking “Apply” the registration of the candidate will be displayed.
- Click on Basic Registration Form will be displayed on ‘Candidate Registration‘ related to the examination.
- After filling the basic registration form, candidates must check all the information filled by them.
- If any corrections/modifications are required, click on the “Edit” button and ensure the necessary corrections/modifications.
- Once you are satisfied with all the information filled, click on the ‘Submit Button‘.
- As a result, the registration of the first phase will be over.
- Then “Print Registration Slip” will be displayed and the print of the registration.
- Click on Print Registration Slip to collect the slip.
- After the completion of the first phase,
- ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ will be displayed with the title “Click”
- After clicking on the above caption of “Click here to proceed for payment“
- Click here to proceed for payment”, STATE BANK MOPS HOME PAGE (Multiple Choice)
- Option 03 Mode of Payment System) will be displayed
- Payment ie. (i) Net Banking (ii) Card Payment and (iii) Others Payment Type.
- After depositing the requisite fee by someone above the prescribed mode, “Payment Acknowledgment Receipt (PAR)” will be displayed along with the fee submission details, which will be printed
- To be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
- Click on the completion of the second step process
- “Proceed for final submission of the resulting application form”
- ‘Format’ will be displayed.
- Candidates are required to enter all Required information in the format.
- Photograph and Signature, duly Scan will also be uploaded.
- Candidate should scan his Photograph and Signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified place in the on-line application).
- it must be also note that the photograph should be of latest passport size in.
- If the photograph and signature are scanned in the prescribed size, they are not uploaded, the on-line system will not accept it.
UPPSC APO Vacancy 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Update / Edit Form Details||Click Here|
|Download Notification||UPPSC APO Vacancy 2022 Notification PDF Eng|
UP PSC APO Vacancy 2022 Recruitment Notification PDF Hindi
|Website||UPPSC Official Website|
Information about the main exam and interview
- Only such candidates will be admitted to the Main (Written exam)
- Examination for which successful candidates will have to fill Another application form as per the instructions of the commission and the examination fee for unreserved (general) for this application,
- Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) take
- Other states candidates Rs. 200/- and Rs. 25/- as online
- Processing fee = Rs. 225/- and SC and ST.
- For Tribe candidates fee Rs. 80/- and Rs. 25/-
- Fee = Rs. 105/- only. physically handicapped candidates UP.
- category of are exempted from the fee, but they have to pay Rs. 25/-
- As online processing fee only. Candidates of Ex-Army Personnel of UP.
- Examination Fee Rs. 80/- and Rs. 25/- as online processing fee = Rs. 105/- only,
- but d.f. Candidates, Women and Skilled SportsmenUP.
- Pay the fee as per your basic category
- (ii) candidatures
- For the same roll number allotted for the main examination.
- preliminary examination.
- (iii) The date and venue of the main examination will be intimated tomar
- Later by the commission through e-admit card.
- (iv) only those candidates who are actually haber
- Successful on the basis of Main (Written) Examination.
- (v) Interview (viva-voice test).
- (vi) All original certificates will be verified at the time of interview
What is the eligibility of up APO exam?
Answer- Educational Qualification for UP PSC APO Exam is Bachelor Degree in LAW from Any Recognized University
How many vacancies are there in Uppsc 2022?
Answer: UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released the official notification for the UPPSC APO 2022 exam with 44 vacancies.
What is the age limit for UPPSC APO?
Answer: Minimum Age : 21 Years.
Maximum Age: 40 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2022 Recruitment Rules