UPSC EPFO 2022 Important Notice Released– Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) has released an important notice for recruitment to 421 vacancies for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization ( EPFO ) at upsc.gov.in.
UPSC EPFO 2022 Important Notice Released
Candidates who appeared in UPSC EPFO exam which was held on 05/09/2021. Candidates can download notice from given below link or direct official website.
UPSC EPFO 2022 Important Notice
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC EPFO Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2020
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 01-02-2020
- Date for Recruitment Test: 04-10-2020 (Deferred)
- Starting Date for Change of Centre (Two Phases): From 15-12-2020 & 29-12-2020
- Closing Date for Change of Centre (Two Phases): 21-12-2020 & 04-01-2021
- New Exam Date: 09-05-2021 (Postponed)
- New Date for Recruitment Test: 05-09-2021
- Admit Card Available: 09/08/2021
- Written Result Available: 08/10/2021
- Scrutiny Notice Available: 18/04/2022
Application Fee for UPSC EPFO
- General / OBC : 25/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode.
Eligibility For UPSC EPFO
Aspirants of UPSC Enforcement Officer (EO) and Accounts Officer (AO) examinations Post check official notification for all eligibility criteria.
Age Limit For UPSC EPFO
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Education Qualification For UPSC EPFO
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
UPSC EPFO Vacancy Details 2020 Total : 421 Post
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in EPFO||168||116||42||62||33||421|
How to Fill UPSC EPFO Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Special Drive Recruitment 2020 for EPFO Vacancies Candidate Can Apply Between 18/01/2020 to 31/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future references.
Candidates qualified in the written test will further be called for personal interview. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of 75:25 weightage of written test and interview.
UPSC EPFO Important Links
|Download Scrutiny Notice||Scrutiny Notice|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Exam Admit Card||UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021 Download|
|New Exam Date Notice||Revise UPSC EPFO Exam Notice|
|Notice||UPSC EPFO Revised Exam Notice 1 | 2|
|Postponed Notice||UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Notice|
|Download Admit Card||UPSC EPFO Admit Card Here|
|Download Exam Notice||UPSC EPFO Exam Date Notice|
|For Change Exam District||Click Here|
|Download Notice for Change Exam District||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Download UPSC EPFO Recruitment Notification PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
EPFO Admit Card 2021 Download
Employment Provident Fund Organization vacancy for Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Exam admit card officially announced at official website
UPSC EPFO Mode of Exam
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode and students will have to mark their answers in the OMR sheet.
|Total mark||Duration||Type of Exam||Exam Language||penalty|
|300 marks||2 hours||Objective type with multiple choice type questions.||bilingual i.e. Hindi and English||* Each wrong answer, |
* which means one third of the mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Name of the post||Recruitment to 421 vacancies for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization|
|Essential Qualifications and Desirable Qualification||EDUCATIONAL: Bachelor’s degree in any subject.|
Modalities adopted for scrutiny of the details of Essential Qualification for calling the candidates for interview for the
instant recruitment case is in consonance with the
Recruitment Rules and Essential Qualification as
mentioned in the Advertisement for the post. Additionally,
i. OBC Candidates having Community Certificate of
Backward Classes have been considered Eligible
irrespective of date of issuance of such certificate provided
the same has not been issued after closing date of the
application for the extant post. The undertaking for
person belonging to non-creamy layer will be collected at
the time of Interview.
ii. Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PH candidates) issued after
closing date of the application for the extant post, have
not been considered.
iii. In case of EWS candidates, EWS certificate issued for
2019-2020 or issued between Financial Year 2019-20 has
iv. The Birth Certificate has not been considered as valid
proof of date of birth.
v. Candidates having ST Community “मीणा” have been
considered Not Eligible.