RTET 2021: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE), Ajmer has released a fresh notification for the application form for Rajasthan Eligibility Test for Teachers (REET 2021).
Candidates who want to apply RTET 2021 online that candidates should check all criteria before online. According the official notification, the application process for REET 2021 will start from January 11 and will be continued till February 8, 2021.
Rajasthan Education Department (RED)
REET 2021 Online Application Form
RTET 2021 Important Dates
- Application Begin : 11/01/2021
- Last Date of RTET 2021 Apply Online : 08/02/2021
- Last Date Fee Payment : 04/02/2020
- Exam Date : 25/04/2021
- RTET 2021 Admit Card Available : 14/04/2021
- Single Paper : 550/-
- Both Paper : 750/-
- Pay the Examination Fee RTET 2021 Through E Mitra Portal Cash or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Etc
Primary Level Class I to V Eligibility (Tentative)
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Exam with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Spl) OR
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification.
Junior Level Class VI to VIII Eligibility (Tentative)
- Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks and B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Spl Degree OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification
RTET 2021/REET 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 11/01/2021|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
One can fill the REET application form on the official website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
REET 2021 Exam Pattern
The REET written test will be held on 25 April. The board conducts REET examination in two parts- Paper 1 and Paper 2. All those candidates who pass Paper 1 are eligible to teach in classes 1 to 5, while those who pass Paper 2 are eligible. Teach in class 6 to 8. The minimum qualifying marks in REET exam 2021 is 60 percent. For Scheduled Tribe candidates in Rajasthan, the minimum passing mark is 36 percent.
As per the rules, a certificate will be issued to all the candidates who pass the examination, which will be valid for a period of three years.
The entire application process for REET 2021 will Last Date on 8 February. For this year, the board has not released the number of vacancies. However, recruitment for more than 33,000 posts was conducted through REET in 2019.
New rules have come in for REET 2021, only Basic School Teaching Certificate (BSTC) holders are allowed to appear for this year.
The fee submission date is from 11 January to 4 February. The REET 2021 admit card is expected to be available for download on 14 April.
Rajasthan Education Minister Govind Singh Dotasara recently said that the NCTE guidelines are being re-reviewed, which led to the delay in issuing the REET notification.
Important Note for Form Filling
REET Vacancy 2021 Released Important advice for filling Online application.
REET Vacancy 2021 Released Read before Apply Online
- Candidate Can apply online RTET Vacancy 2021 application form on or before 08/02/2021 (Tentative).
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full official notification of the REET Vacancy 2021 recruitment process.
- you can also check RTET Vacancy 2021 Syllabus, candidates should also check REET Vacancy Eligibility 2021 Before Apply Online.
- REET Vacancy 2021 Released: Aspirants of free job alert Rajasthan those candidates are advised to take a print out of the format of the application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application RTET Vacancy 2021.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 08/02/2021 (Tentative).
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
- REET Vacancy 2021: Candidates are not required to submit to the board either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents