Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment Notification Released: Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jodhpur and Jaipur have recently released a fresh notification inviting online applications for the post of Chauffeur/Driver in various courts under the Rajasthan HC.
Download the Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment 2020 Pdf Notification
The Rajasthan High Court conducts various recruitment exams to select candidates for different positions within the judiciary system. The exams usually consist of multiple stages, including a preliminary examination, a main examination, and an interview round. Aspiring candidates need to be well-prepared for each stage to maximize their chances of success.
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur,
Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment 2020 Pdf Notification,
Notice No. : 388/2020,
Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment Online Apply Link
Candidates who are interested and eligible for this Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment Online Apply can go through the full details and advertisement before applying for the online form. The application should be submitted before the last date as mentioned in the notification.
Important Dates: Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment
- Application Begin: 31/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 31/08/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment: 01/09/2020
- Rajasthan HC Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Rajasthan HC Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General / OBC / Other State : 400/-
- SC/ ST : 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Rajasthan E Mitra, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Mode Only
To be eligible for the Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants should fall within the age bracket of 18 to 40 years.
- Age relaxations may apply to candidates belonging to reserved categories, as per government norms.
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 Intermediate with LMV education from a recognized board or institution.
Driving License Requirements
- A valid LMV (Light Motor Vehicle) driving license issued by a competent authority is mandatory. Applicants with additional endorsements for transport vehicles (HMV) will have an advantage.
Rajasthan High Court Driver Vancacy Details Department Wise
|Number of Vacancy
|Rajasthan High Court
|Rajasthan State Law Academy, Jodhpur
|Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority, Jaipur
|Rajasthan District Court
Important Note for Form Filling
Important Instructions for Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2020 Application:
- Read the Full Notification: Eligible candidates must thoroughly read the complete notification detailing the Rajasthan HC recruitment process 2020.
- Check Eligibility and Syllabus: Before applying online, make sure to check the Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2020 notification, syllabus, and eligibility criteria.
- Print and Review Application Form: Aspirants are advised to take a printout of the application form format provided in the instructions. Fill in the entries carefully and review them to avoid any errors during the online application process.
- Submit Only One Application: Applicants should submit only a single application for Rajasthan HC recruitment 2020.
- Apply Well in Advance: It is recommended to submit the online application well before the closing date, which is 01/09/2020 (Tentative).
- Verify Documents: Before applying, candidates should check and collect all necessary documents, including eligibility proofs, ID proof, address details, and basic information.
- Prepare Scanned Documents: Have scanned copies of required documents such as photographs, signatures, ID proofs, etc., ready for the application process.
- Keep a Printout: After submitting the online application (OA), take a printout of the final submitted form for future reference.
- No Need to Submit Printouts: Candidates are not required to submit printouts of their online applications or any other documents to the board, either by post or by hand.
Rajasthan HC Important Links
|Link Activate on 31/07/2020
|Download the Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment 2020 Pdf Notification
The selection process for the Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment comprises three stages:
Candidates will need to appear for a written examination assessing their knowledge of traffic rules, general awareness, and basic driving principles.
Qualified candidates from the written test will move on to the practical driving evaluation. They will be tested for their driving skills, adherence to traffic rules, and overall road safety awareness.
The final stage involves a personal interview where the candidate’s suitability for the role will be assessed based on their communication skills, confidence, and aptitude for the job.
Salary and Benefits
Selected candidates for the driver’s position in the Rajasthan High Court will be entitled to a competitive salary package and various perks and benefits offered by the government.
As a driver for the Rajasthan High Court, the primary responsibility is to ensure safe and timely transportation of judges, court staff, and other authorized personnel to their destinations.
Career Growth and Opportunities
The Rajasthan High Court offers ample opportunities for career growth and development. Dedicated and hardworking drivers have the chance to climb the career ladder within the judicial system.
Tips for a Successful Application
- Thoroughly read and understand the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Ensure all information provided in the application form is accurate and up-to-date.
- Prepare well for the written test and driving evaluation.
- Present yourself confidently during the interview.
- Showcase your dedication and commitment to the role of a driver in the Rajasthan High Court.
Key Tips for Exam Preparation
1. Know the Syllabus Inside Out
The first step towards success in any exam is to thoroughly understand the syllabus. Take your time to analyze the official syllabus provided by the Rajasthan High Court and create a study plan accordingly. Focus on each subject and sub-topic, and allocate sufficient time to cover the entire syllabus.
2. Quality Study Material
Invest in high-quality study materials from reputable publishers or coaching institutes. These materials often cover the entire syllabus in a structured manner, making it easier for you to grasp complex concepts and theories.
3. Practice with Previous Year’s Papers
Practicing previous year’s question papers is essential for getting acquainted with the exam pattern and understanding the type of questions asked. It will also help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, allowing you to focus on areas that need improvement.
4. Time Management
Efficient time management is crucial during the exam. Train yourself to answer questions within the given time frame. Take mock tests regularly to improve your speed and accuracy.
5. Stay Updated with Current Affairs
Current affairs play a significant role in competitive exams. Stay updated with the latest news and developments, especially those related to Rajasthan and India. Make it a habit to read newspapers and follow reliable news websites.
Preparing for the Preliminary Examination
The preliminary examination is the first hurdle in your journey toward becoming a part of the Rajasthan High Court. Here’s how you can excel in this stage:
1. Create a Study Schedule
Devise a well-structured study schedule that covers all subjects tested in the preliminary exam. Allocate more time to subjects you find challenging while ensuring you don’t neglect any topic.
2. Focus on General Awareness
General awareness is a crucial section of the preliminary examination. Read newspapers, and magazines, and watch news programs regularly to stay up-to-date with current events and general knowledge.
3. Enhance Legal Knowledge
Brush up on your legal knowledge, including important acts, amendments, and landmark judgments. Take advantage of online resources and legal journals to expand your understanding.
4. Take Mock Tests
Practice mock tests regularly to assess your preparation level and identify areas that require improvement. Mock tests will also help you manage your time better during the actual exam.
Excelling in the Mains Examination
Congratulations on clearing the preliminary stage! Now, it’s time to gear up for the main examination. Follow these tips to excel in this stage:
1. Analyze Previous Year’s Mains Papers
Understanding the pattern and style of the previous year’s main question papers will give you an idea of what to expect. Focus on the structure and format of answers to score better.
2. Develop Answer Writing Skills
Mains exams require comprehensive and well-structured answers. Work on your answer writing skills, be clear, and articulate your points effectively.
3. Practice Time Management
Mains exams demand lengthy answers, so time management becomes even more critical. Practice writing answers within the prescribed word limits to complete the paper on time.
4. Revise Thoroughly
Revise all subjects and topics thoroughly before the main exam. Create concise notes that will help you recall important points quickly.
A Winning Approach for the Interview Round
Congratulations! Your performance in the mains examination has brought you to the final stage of the selection process – the interview round. Follow these tips to increase your chances of success:
1. Know Your Application and Resume
Thoroughly review the information you provided in your application and resume. Be prepared to answer questions related to your educational background, work experience, and personal interests.
2. Research the Court
Gain knowledge about the Rajasthan High Court, its history, important judgments, and notable judges. This will demonstrate your interest and commitment to the institution.
3. Be Confident and Composed
Maintain your composure during the interview and speak confidently. Practice mock interviews to become comfortable answering questions under pressure.
Q1. Is there any age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories?
A: Yes, candidates belonging to SC/ST categories may receive age relaxation as per government norms. Please refer to the official notification for specific details.
Q2. Can candidates with an HMV driving license apply for the driver’s position?
A: Yes, candidates with an HMV (Heavy Motor Vehicle) endorsement on their driving license will have an advantage during the selection process.
Q3. What is the application fee for the Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment?
A: The application fee may vary based on the applicant’s category (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD). Please check the official website for updated fee details.
Q4. Is the Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment application process online or offline?
A: The application process is entirely online. Candidates must submit their applications through the official online portal.
Q5. Are there any growth opportunities for drivers in the Rajasthan High Court?
A: Yes, the Rajasthan High Court offers ample career growth opportunities for dedicated and hardworking drivers within the judicial system.