|Rajasthan HC Driver Recruitment: Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jodhpur and Jaipur Are Recently Update a fresh notification to Online Application Form for the Post of Chauffeur / Driver in Various Courts in Rajasthan HC. |
Interested and Eligible Candidates to the Following Recruitment. Candidate Can Read the Full Details and Advertisement Before Apply Online Form before the Last Date.
Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur (Driver) Online Form 2020
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Notice No. : 388/2020
Rajasthan HC Important Dates
- Application Begin: 31/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 31/08/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment: 01/09/2020
- Rajasthan HC Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Rajasthan HC Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Rajasthan HC Application Fee
- General / OBC / Other State : 400/-
- SC/ ST : 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Rajasthan E Mitra, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Mode Only
Rajasthan HC Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Rajasthan HC Vacancy Details Total Post : 72
|Department Name||Total Post||Rajasthan HC Eligibility|
|Rajasthan High Court||35||10+2 Intermediate with LMV / Transport Vehicle Driving License.|
|Rajasthan State Law Academy, Jodhpur||03|
|Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority, Jaipur||03|
|Rajasthan District Court||31|
Rajasthan HC Driver Recruitment Out
Rajasthan HC Important Links
|Rajasthan HC Driver Apply Online||Link Activate on 31/07/2020|
|Rajasthan HC Driver Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Note for Form Filling
Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2020 Important advice for filling Online application.
Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2020 Read before Apply Online
- Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2020: Candidate Can Apply on or before 01/09/2020 (Tentative)
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of the Rajasthan HC recruitment process 2020 details.
- Check Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2020 notification 2020, Rajasthan HC Syllabus, Rajasthan HC Eligibility Before Apply Online.
- Rajasthan HC recruitment 2020 Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a print out of the format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application Rajasthan HC recruitment 2020.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 01/09/2020 (Tentative).
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the board either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents
Jobs in Government
|Jobs By City||Jobs By City|
|Jobs in Raipur||Jobs in Thane|
|Jobs in Lucknow||Jobs in Muzaffarpur|
|Jobs in Bhilai||Jobs in Surat|
|Jobs in Ahmedabad For Freshers||Jobs in Bhagalpur|
|Jobs in Ajmer||Jobs in Lucknow For Freshers|
|Jobs in Bhilai Durg||Jobs in samastipur|
Also Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Exam Result
- SSC Phase 9 Result 2022 Released: Check Qualified candidates Results, CutOff Marks & Merit List Direct Link
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies: IBPS Clerk XII Apply, Eligibility, Dates, Application Form Available @ibps.in Check Direct Link Here
- BSSC Inter Level Final Result 2022 Released, Merit List Cut Off Marks – Advt. No. 06060114
- DCPU Recruitment 2022: for Assistant and Data Entry Operator in Kancheepuram, Apply, Eligibility, Date, @ kancheepuram.nic.in
- CIL MT Recruitment 2022 Syllabus, Notification Pdf, 1050 Post
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 (226 Post) Notification Released Apply Online Link, Exam Dates, Eligibility and syllabus