NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The North Western Railway (NWR) has announced a recruitment notification for Apprentices for 2026 posts. The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Jaipur is responsible for conducting the recruitment process.
NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the positions online from 10 January 2023 to 10 February 2023. The online application process is expected to start on 10 January 2023 and end on 10 February 2023.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
The NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to start their career in the railway sector. The recruitment process will fill 2026 apprenticeship positions in various trade disciplines across the NWR region.
North Western Railway NWR
RRC Jaipur Act. Apprentices Recruitment 2023
NWR Railway Advt No. 03/2022
NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Date
The online application process for the NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 has begun and eligible candidates can apply from 10th January 2023 to 10th February 2023 till 5 PM only.
- Application Begin :10/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/02/2023 upto 5 PM only
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 10/02/2023
It is important to note that the application fee for the NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 varies according to the category of the candidate:
- General/OBC/EWS category candidates: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH category candidates: 0/-
- All category female candidates: 0/-
The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Other mode. Candidates are advised to ensure that the fee is paid on or before the last date of the application process, which is 10th February 2023.
The North Western Railway (NWR) has announced a recruitment notification for Apprentices for 2026 posts in various trade disciplines. The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Jaipur is responsible for conducting the recruitment process.
The age limit for the NWR Railway Various Trade Apprentice 2023 is as follows:
- Minimum age: 15 Years
- Maximum age: 24 Years
It is important to note that the age limit is calculated as on 10th February 2023, the last date of the application process. Candidates must ensure that they meet the age limit criteria as specified in the recruitment notification.
However, there is age relaxation extra as per Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) North Western Railway (NWR) Act Apprentice Rules 2023-24, for certain category of candidates such as OBC, SC, ST, PwD and others. Candidates are advised to check the official notification for the detailed information on age relaxation.
- RRB NTPC Level 2 and 5 Result 2022 & Cutoff Marks Released
- NCR Railway Recruitment for 10th Pass:
- RRB NTPC Level 6 CBT 2 Results (Released) – List Of Shortlisted Candidates
- NFR Apprentices Recruitment: For 5636 Vacancies Notification Released for Apprentice, 10th Passed
- NCR Railway Vacancy Notification Released for 10th passed
- RRCPRYJ Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Notification Out: North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Register for 1664 posts
- NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for 2026 Posts and Take the First Step to Your Dream Career
- RRB NTPC Level 2 and 5 Result 2022 & Cutoff Marks Released
- NCR Railway Recruitment 2022 for 10th Pass: Check RRC Prayagraj act apprentice Apply, Eligibility, Dates
- RRB NTPC Level 6 CBT 2 Results 2022 (Released) – List Of Shortlisted Candidates
Vacancy Details Total : 2026 Post
|Trade Name||Total Post||NWR Railway Apprentice Eligibility|
|DRM Office Ajmer||413||Class 10 High School / Matric with 50% Marks and ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade. For Trade Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.|
|DRM Office Bikaner||423|
|DRM Office Jaipur||494|
|DRM Office Jodhpur||404|
|B.T.C. Carriage Ajmer||126|
|B.T.C. Loco Ajmer||65|
|Carriage Workshop, Bikaner||31|
|Carriage Workshop, Jodhpur||70|
How to Apply Railway NWR Act Apprentices Online Form 2023
- Visit the official website of the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Jaipur (www.rrcjaipur.in).
- Look for the link to the NWR Act Apprentices Online Form 2023 and click on it.
- Before filling the form, make sure that you have all the necessary documents and information ready, such as educational qualifications, age proof, and a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Fill in the online form with all the required information, including personal details, educational qualifications, and other relevant information.
- Upload the necessary documents, such as your passport-sized photograph and educational qualifications, in the correct format as specified in the instructions.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (General/ OBC/ EWS: 100/-, SC / ST / PH : 0/-, All Category Female : 0/-).
- Review your application form carefully before submitting it.
- Once the form is successfully submitted, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- Keep track of the website for updates on the selection process, and also keep a copy of the application form and the fee receipt for future reference
Important Links for NWR Recruitment 2023 Process
Overview: NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Job Title||North Western Railway (NWR) Act Apprentice|
|Trade Disciplines||Electrician, Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Mechanic Diesel, and others|
|Eligibility Criteria||Class 10 High School / Matric with 50% Marks and ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade. For Trade Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification|
|Application Dates||10th January 2023 to 10th February 2023|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC/EWS: 100/-, SC/ST/PH: 0/-, All Category Female: 0/-|
|Age Limit||15 Years – 24 Years as on 10th February 2023|
|Selection Process||Online test and Interview|
Note: The above table provides a summary of the key information related to the North Western Railway (NWR) Act Apprentice recruitment 2023, including the job title, total vacancies, trade disciplines, eligibility criteria, application dates, application fee, age limit, selection process, and official website. This table format is useful for users and search engines to find the important information quickly and
About North Western Railway ( Headquartered and Divisions )
North Western Railway is a division of Indian Railways that operates in the states of Rajasthan, Haryana, and Punjab. It is headquartered in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The division was formed on 1st April 2002, by merging the Jodhpur and Bikaner divisions of the Northern Railway zone. It has a total of 5 divisions: Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner, and Rewari.
However, Indian Railways conducts recruitment for various posts such as Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician, Group C & D, and Officers through the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) from time to time. I suggest you visit the official website of Indian Railways and check for the latest recruitment notifications for North Western Railway.