NCR Railway vacancy 2021 Notification Released | Railway Recruitment 2021 | Vacancy Update | RRB Latest News: Indian Railways is the largest company in India with 1.4 million employees. Indian Railways (Indian Railway Recruitment) Offers plenty of job opportunities. We immediately notify all job seekers
NCR Railway vacancy 2021
NCR Railway vacancy 2021 Recruitment: Being up to date with railway recruitment is very important for job seekers in the government sector. Latest Railway jobs (Railway Recruitment 2021) We update the information about. We will notify you immediately on this page when a new notice is issued by the Railway authorities.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC NCR)
Various Post Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Advt No. : RRC/NCR/01/2021
NCR Railway vacancy 2021 Important Dates
- Application Begin : 02/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 01/09/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 01/09/2021
- Exam Date / Merit List : Notified Soon
Application Fee For NCR Railway vacancy 2021
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fees For NCR Railway vacancy 2021 Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode Only.
Eligibility Criteria for NCR Railway vacancy 2021
Check below Eligibility Criteria for NCR Railway vacancy 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, exam pattern, etc.
Age Limit as on 01/09/2021
- Minimum Age : 15 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
Applicants should be born between
- UR 01/09/1997 31/08/2006
- sc 01/09/1992 31/08/2006
- ST 01/09/1992 31/08/2006
- OBC 01/09/1994 31/08/2006
- PWD —UR 01/09/1987 31/08/2006
- PWD — SC /ST 01/09/1982 31/08/2006
- PWD — OBC 01/09/1984 31/08/2006
- Ex-Sepvice men = UR 24 years + Defence Service upto 31/08/2006
- 10 years + 3 years as per Para 2.4
- ExServicemen—SC/St 29 years + Defence Service upto 31/08/2006
- 10 years + 3 years as per Para 2.4
- Ex-Servicemen-OBc | 27 Years + Defence Service upto 31/08/2006
- 10 years + 3 years as per Para 2.4
Education for NCR Railway vacancy 2021
Various Trade Apprentice: Class 10 High School Exam With Minimum 50% Marks and ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
NCR Railway vacancy Details Total : 1664 Post
Vacancy Details Total : 1664 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Various Trade Apprentice||1664|
NCR Railway vacancy 2021 Division Wise Vacancy Details
- Prayagraj Division (Mech. Department) – Total : 364 Post
|Trade Name||Total Post||Trade Name||Total Post|
|Tech Fitter||335||Tech. Carpenter||11|
|Tech Welder||13||Tech. Painter||05|
- 2. Prayagraj Division (Elect. Department) Total 339 Post
|Tech Fitter||246||Tech. Carpenter||05|
|Tech Welder||09||Tech. Crane||08|
|Tech. Armature Winder||47||Tech. Machinist||15|
|Tech. Painter||07||Tech. Electrician||02|
- 3. NCR Railway vacancy 2021 Jhansi (JHS) Division Total 480 Post
- 4. Work Shop Jhansi Total 185 Post
- 5. Agra (AGC) Division Total 296 Post
|Fitter||80||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||08|
|Painter||05||Mechanic Cum Operator Electronics Communication||15|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||06||Multimedia & Web Page Designer||05|
How to Fill NCR Railway vacancy 2021 Form
- Railway NCR Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Eligible candidates Can Apply NCR Railway vacancy 2021 Between 02/08/2021 to 01/09/2021
- Who want want to apply NCR Railway vacancy 2021 those Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Jobs Application Form in RRC Prayagraj Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 02/08/2021|
|Download Notification||NCR Railway vacancy 2021 Notification PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A look at Indian Railways:
Indian Railways (Indian Railway Recruitment 2021) Is a public sector undertaking of the Government of India. Indian Railways the largest railway networks in the world. 500 crore people travel on Indian Railways every year; 35 crore tones of cargo is displaced annually; It employs 16 lakh people. The total length of the railway in India is 63,140 km. It runs 14,444 trains daily.
The train was introduced in India in 1853. At the time of Indian independence in 1947, there were a total of 42 railway systems. When they were nationalized and merged in 1951, it became one of the largest networks in the world. Both long distance trains and suburban trains are operated by Indian Railways. Indian Railways is headquartered in Delhi.
Railway Recruitment 2021 Update
What are the jobs of Indian Railways?
Gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’), Non-Gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’), NTPC, Junior Engineer, RPF, RPSF, Act Apprentices, Level 1 and Level 2 posts.
What are the qualifications for railway jobs?
At least 10th Class pass or ITI or equivalent. Graduate / Postgraduate for Group A&B Posts.
How many types of railway jobs are there?
Group ‘A’ Posts:
✔️ Group ‘B’ Posts: link Section Officers Grade –
✔️ Group ‘C’ Posts: like Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
✔️ Group ‘D’ Posts: Include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
Other Posts: ITI Apprentices,
Scouts and Guides Quota etc.
What is the best job on the railways?
All jobs in the railway industry are excellent. You 10th Class 12th If the class has passed, the positions of clerk, station master and ticket collector are ideal. If you are an engineer, Group A Engineering Services is the best railway job for you. If you are a graduate, Divisional Officer level railway posts are the best for life.
How many jobs are there in Indian Railways?
Every year, more than one lakh vacancies are opened in the railway sector.
Can 10th and 12th graders get jobs in railways?
Yes. Indian citizens who have passed at least Class 10 and Class 12 are also eligible to apply for Group C and Group D railway posts.
Who is eligible to apply for railway jobs?
Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply. The Railway Board requires only qualified candidates with minimum Matriculation / Class 10 and technically qualified.
Where can I find the latest Indian Railway jobs update?
Visit the official website of Indian Railways or check out the latest Indian Railways jobs You can find out on the website.
How many Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and Railway Recruitment Circles (RRCs) are there?
There are 21 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRPs) and 16 Railway Recruitment Circles (RRCs).
How many zones are there in Indian Railways?
Indian Railways is divided into 18 zones:
- Central Railway (CR),
- Northern Railway (NR),
- North Eastern Railway (NER),
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR),
- Eastern Railway (ER),
- South Eastern Railway (SER),
- South Central Railway (SCR),
- Southern Railway (SR),
- Western Railway (WR),
- South Western Railway (SWR),
- North Western Railway (NWR),
- West Central Railway (WCR),
- North Central Railway (NCR),
- South East Central Railway (SECR),
- East Coast Railway (ECoR),
- East Central Railway (ECR),
- Metro Railway (MTP),
- and South Coast Railway (SCoR).
How much is the salary in railway jobs?
1800 to 5400 salary for Group D and C posts. Officer positions start with GP 5400. The highest wage level in Indian Railways is Level 17, with a base salary of Rs 2,25,000 per month.
Why is Indian Railways work better?
At first it was a government job. A railway job is a source of recession, no worries about pay cuts or layoffs. Free travel, supports the athlete, jobs for relatives if one dies, hospital and medical care and many more benefits. Thus Indian Railways works best.
How many groups are there in railway work?
There are 4 groups in Railway Recruitment: Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D.
Join With Us For Latest Govt Jobs Notification
Telegram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Instagram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Twitter Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Pinterest Page: LatestJobsalert.in