NRA CET 2021: Union Minister Jitendra Singh announced on 28 December 2020 (Monday) about newly structured agency for A Common Eligibility Test (CET) To be conducted online by a newly formed body – NRA, National Recruitment Agency Starting next year 2021 to screening, shortlist candidates for vacancy/recruitment final selection in Central Government jobs. NRA to conduct CET in 2021
What is NRA CET
The National Recruitment Agency was formed with the approval of the Union Cabinet. It is a multi-agency body that will conduct Common Eligibility Test (CET) across the country from next year, screening and shortlisting candidates for recruitment to select central government jobs.
National Recruitment Agency NRA,
NRA CET 2021.
NRA was established by the Government of India
The National Recruitment Agency (NRA) was established by the Government of India with the vision of streamlining the recruitment process for various government jobs. The NRA CET is a common eligibility test that aims to replace multiple preliminary exams conducted by different recruitment agencies. By appearing for the NRA CET, candidates can save time and effort as they will only need to take one standardized test for multiple job vacancies.
The NRA Influences Other Recruitment Agencies
There are already some existing central recruitment agencies like SSC, RRB, and IBPS which recruit every year for various posts. Union Minister also said that the NRA, National Recruitment Agency will be an independent autonomous organization that will shortlist candidates for various categories, for which recruitment is already being conducted by existing recruitment agencies: IBPS, RRB, and SSC.
According to this new reform, these recruitment agencies will continue to conduct specific recruitment according to their needs. The CET will be conducted only for the initial screening of candidates for the jobs.
Union Minister said that the first general eligibility test which is called the Common Eligibility Test, CET to be conducted by the NRA to be scheduled by the second half of 2021.
Eligibility Criteria: NRA CET
To be eligible for NRA CET 2021, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Age Limit: The age limit varies depending on the category and the specific job vacancy.
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualification required also varies based on the job vacancy. Candidates should refer to the official notification for detailed information.
Syllabus for NRA CET 2021
The syllabus for NRA CET 2021 covers a wide range of subjects to assess the candidates’ knowledge and aptitude. The subjects included in the syllabus are:
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section tests candidates’ mathematical and analytical skills.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: It assesses logical reasoning, analytical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- General Awareness: Questions related to current affairs, history, geography, science, and other relevant topics are asked in this section.
- English Language: This section evaluates candidates’ proficiency in the English language, including comprehension, grammar, and vocabulary.
Candidates must thoroughly prepare for each section to maximize their chances of success in the NRA CET 2021.
Exam Pattern: NRA CET
The NRA CET 2021 follows a standardized exam pattern to ensure fairness and consistency across all job vacancies. The exam pattern includes the following key features:
- Mode of Exam: The exam is conducted in an online computer-based format.
- Duration: Candidates are given a specific time limit to complete the test, which varies based on the job vacancy.
- Question Format: The questions are multiple-choice, with four options provided for each question.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer is awarded one mark, while an incorrect answer leads to a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
- Language Options: The question paper is available in multiple languages to cater to candidates from diverse linguistic backgrounds.
Preparation Strategies for NRA CET 2021
To achieve success in the NRA CET 2021, it is crucial to adopt effective preparation strategies. Here are some valuable tips to enhance your preparation:
- Understand the Exam Pattern: Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern to gain a clear understanding of the structure and types of questions asked.
- Create a Study Schedule: Plan your study schedule wisely, allocating sufficient time for each subject based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Refer to Official Syllabus: Ensure that you have the latest version of the official syllabus and use it as a roadmap for your preparation.
- Practice Previous Year Question Papers: Solve the previous year’s question papers to get acquainted with the exam’s difficulty level and identify areas
|National Recruitment Agency’s Common Eligibility Test (NRA CET)
|The simplified selection process, time and cost savings, standardized evaluation, and increased access to job opportunities.
|Benefits for Job Seekers
|Simplified selection process, time and cost savings, standardized evaluation, and increased access to job opportunities.
|Levels of Exams Covered
|Graduate level, higher secondary (10+2) level, and matriculate (10th pass) level.
|Visit the official NRA CET portal and complete the registration process by providing personal and educational details.
|Subjects Included in NRA CET
|Aptitude, reasoning, general awareness, and other subjects based on the level of examination.
|Minimum and maximum age criteria mentioned in the official recruitment notifications.
|Utilizing NRA CET Score
|Use the NRA CET score to apply for multiple job vacancies across participating government organizations within a specific duration.
|Check individual scores through the official NRA CET portal after the completion of the examination.
|Accessibility for Remote Areas
|Test centers established in various locations to ensure accessibility for candidates from remote areas.
|Reservation criteria for specific categories, such as SC/ST/OBC, as per the government norms and official recruitment notifications.