NRA CET 2021: Railway Recruitment board, RRB, SSC and IBPS recruitment candidates prepare for newly introduce NRA CET for 2021 Common Eligibility Test, are going to be common test in September 2021, know what are the principles of NRA CET
The Government of India has decided that now there will be an examination in place of different competitive examination – National Recruitment Agency and is going to conduct the first Common Eligibility Test (CET) Start from Sep 2021 to fulfill vacancy in government jobs.
Minister of State for Personnel said that the National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will organized preliminary screening of candidates for state jobs from online mode from September. The NRA will conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) so as to shortlist qualified candidates for jobs within the government sector.
NRA CET 2021
The NRA will first screen candidates for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and therefore the Banking Personnel Selection Institute (IBPS) through CET. the ultimate recruitment are going to be done by the agencies concerned. He gave this information in written reply to an issue in Lok Sabha. Jitendra Singh also said that the state governments can use the marks obtained by the candidates within the Common Eligibility Test for the recruitment.
The NRA CET will begin by merging the pre exam of Railways, Banking and SSC. That is, only the preliminary examinations (prelims) of RRB, IBPS and SSC which conduct recruitment exams are going to be conducted by the NRA. RRB, IBPS and SSC will handle the recruitment process and therefore the stages of examination after the preliminary examinations. After RRB, IBPS and SSC, other recruitment examinations also will be included in it gradually. Around 20 agencies of the middle conduct recruitment exams which can be merged during a phased manner.
Examination twice a year:
The NRA CET will conduct a standard Eligibility Test (CET) to screen candidates for B and Group C (non-technical) posts. The NRA will conduct CET twice a year online mode only.
Selection process are going to be easy
The Government says that this decision will make the recruitment, selection process and placement process extremely easy. Candidates, women, disabled people from rural areas had to travel for many kilometers to require the exam for various jobs. The family also wont to get upset thanks to this. Now you’ll get obviate this problem. class candidates are going to be particularly benefited. Jitendra Singh said that first of all, examination centers are going to be found out in 117 aspirational districts of the country.
NRA will work as an autonomous organization
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman had announced to conduct a joint eligibility test in last year’s budget. He had said that there’ll be just one online examination for recruitment to non-gazetted government posts and in government banks. The National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will function as an autonomous body. The president of this society are going to be a secretary level officer. Its administration will include representatives from Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Finance / Department of monetary Services, SSC, RRB and IBPS. it’ll be an expert body with state-of-the-art technology
NRA to exchange recruitment agencies are going to be big benefit
- Relief to poor candidates- thanks to many exams, many poor students were unable to use for jobs thanks to fear of paying candidates fees again and again, to buy travel and living in cities. But now they’re going to not need to fill the shape repeatedly for each exam.
Facilitate women – All the feminine candidates and Divyang didn’t fill the shape simply because that they had to travel to a different city to require the exam. Security was also an enormous reason. she is going to be encouraged again by the new decision, because during a few hours, she is going to be ready to click again after giving exams.
- The burden on agencies are going to be reduced – Different recruitment examinations aren’t only the candidates but also the related recruitment agencies. whenever that they had to form different preparations. Now it’ll be convenient for them too. One has got to conduct the examination once and therefore the result will need to be drawn.
- Benefits to State Governments– The Center will share the results of the examination conducted by the National Recruitment Agency with the State Governments. If the states accept this, then appointments in the states will also be done by this.
Will be ready to give options of centers- Candidates will soon have the power of registration and selection of examination centers on a common portal. Centers are going to be allocated supported availability. Earlier this wont to happen but now having a test will benefit more.
Tests of millions together – the most important advantage are going to be that the test of many people are often taken simultaneously, there’ll be no got to spend tons of resources for this. Spending also will come down considerably and transparency also will remain.
The registration of candidates, issue of roll number and admit card, mark sheet and merit list are going to be released online. there’ll be no need for physical verification. this may help prevent rigging.
10th-12th and Graduation – Examination are going to be of three levels
The Common Eligibility Test (CET) conducted by the National Recruitment Agency (NRA) are going to be of three levels. Candidates are going to be ready to choose the exam consistent with their qualification. consistent with the Ministry of Personnel, these three levels of CET are set for candidates studying up to Graduate, Intermediate and high school . The whole process of applying for the test and getting the admit card are going to be online.
Hopefully, you’ll be ready to choose your exam center.
No maximum limit to take a seat within the exam, marks are going to be valid for 3 years
No maximum limit of sitting of candidates in CET
NRA CET 2021: RRB, SSC and IBPS recruitment candidates get ready, will be common test in September, know what are the rules of NRA CET
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- BSSC Inter Level Final Result 2022 Released, Merit List Cut Off Marks – Advt. No. 06060114
- DCPU Recruitment 2022: for Assistant and Data Entry Operator in Kancheepuram, Apply, Eligibility, Date, @ kancheepuram.nic.in
- CIL MT Recruitment 2022 Syllabus, Notification Pdf, 1050 Post
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 (226 Post) Notification Released Apply Online Link, Exam Dates, Eligibility and syllabus
- UGC NET Exam Dates 2022 out: Download Link, NTA UGC NET December & June merged Exam Cycle Hall Ticket
- Agniveer Vayu Online 2022 Application Form Available @agnipathvayu.cdac.in, Check Agneepath Scheme Link Here