IBPS PO Result 2023 Out for Prelims Exam: Today, on the 18th of October 2023, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has unveiled the much-awaited IBPS PO Prelims Result 2023. This momentous announcement sets the stage for thousands of candidates who recently appeared in the IBPS PO Prelims Exam, determining their eligibility to progress to the Mains Exam. If you’re one of these aspirants, here’s how you can access your IBPS PO Result 2023 and take your next step toward a career in banking.
The Path to Your Success: IBPS PO Prelims Result 2023
Your IBPS PO journey takes a significant turn with the release of the Prelims Result. This result is the first checkpoint in your pursuit of becoming a Probationary Officer in a renowned bank. Let’s explore the key details and the steps to access your result.
Institute Of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS),
IBPS PO Result 2023 Out for Prelims Exam,
IBPS CRP PO/MT XIII Exam 2023.
Important Dates: IBPS PO Upcoming Schedule
- Online Registration and Application Editing
- Tentative Dates: August 1, 2023, to August 21, 2023 Now 28/08/2023
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
- Tentative Dates: August 1, 2023, to August 21, 2023 Now 28/08/2023
- Pre-Exam Training
- Download of Call Letters: September 2023
- Conduct of Training: September 2023
- Online Examination – Preliminary
- Download of Preliminary Exam Call Letters: 14 September 2023
- Preliminary Exam Dates: 23, 30 September 2023
- Preliminary Exam Results: 18th October 2023
- Online Examination – Main
- Download of Main Exam Call Letters: October/November 2023
- Main Exam Date: 5 November 2023
- Main Exam Result Declaration: December 2023
- Interview Process
- Download of Interview Call Letters: January/February 2024
- Interview Dates: January/February 2024
- Provisional Allotment
- Expected Date: April 2024
Examination Fee Details:
- General / OBC Category: Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / PH Category: Rs. 175/-
Payment Methods: You can make the examination fee payment through various convenient online methods, including:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Cash Card
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
- E-Challan Fee Mode
1. Nationality: Candidates must be one of the following:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A person of Indian origin (PIO) who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Age Limit: As of the specified date (usually the application deadline), candidates should be between 20 and 30 years old. Age relaxation is provided for candidates belonging to reserved categories, ex-servicemen, and certain other categories as per government rules.
- 20-30 Years as of 01/08/2023
3. Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Additionally, proficiency in the local language of the state or union territory is required.
4. Computer Literacy: Basic computer skills are mandatory, as the PO role involves working with computers and banking software.
IBPS PO 2023 Vacancy Details Here
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Probationary Officer PO / Management Trainee MT XIII||3049|
Bank Wise Vacancy Details
- Bank of India BOI: 224
- Canara Bank: 500
- Central Bank of India: 2000
- Punjab National Bank PNB: 200
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 125
|Main Exam Admit Card||IBPS PO 13th Main Exam Admit Card 2023 ( Release Soon)|
|Result||IBPS PO Prelims Result 2023 Link Here|
|Admit Card||Download Phase I Prelims Exam Admit Card|
|Apply Online||IBPS PO Apply Online|
|Date Change Notice||IBPS PO Online Date Extended|
|Full Notification||IBPS PO 13th Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF|
|Notification||IBPS PO Exam Scheduled Notice|
|Website||IBPS official website|
IBPS PO Result 2023 Out
The IBPS PO 2023 Prelims Exam took place on the 23rd and 30th of September 2023, offering an opportunity to ambitious individuals aiming for IBPS Probationary Officer positions. The eagerly awaited IBPS PO Result 2023 for the CRP-PO/MTs-XIII Prelims exam was just announced today, on the 18th of October 2023, exactly 18 days after the examination.
This vital announcement from IBPS marks the beginning of the next phase in the selection process. The IBPS PO 2023 Prelims Result, now officially released, serves as the initial gatekeeper to filter and identify eligible candidates who will proceed to the Mains Exam. This crucial step is part of the effort to fill 3049 PO vacancies across various banks in the country.
The overall selection process comprises three distinct stages: Prelims, Mains, and an Interview Round. Only candidates who successfully navigate all three stages will be invited to join the ranks of Public Sector Banks in India, assuming the coveted role of Probationary Officers.
For your convenience, we’ve included the official direct link to check your IBPS PO Result 2023 in this article, and it’s readily accessible for your reference. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting journey towards a fulfilling career in the banking sector.
How to Check IBPS PO Prelims Result 2023
To view your IBPS PO Prelims Result 2023, simply follow these straightforward steps:
- Visit the official IBPS website, www.ibps.in.
- Look for the link to the IBPS PO Prelims Result 2023.
- Enter your registration number or roll number and your password or date of birth, as indicated on your admission certificate.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Your IBPS PO Prelims Result will be displayed on the screen, bringing you one step closer to your dream career.
What Does the Result Reveal?
The IBPS PO Prelims Result 2023 unveils whether you’ve made the cut to proceed to the Mains Exam. It’s a critical moment that determines your readiness and eligibility for the next phase of this challenging examination.
If you find your name on the list of qualifiers, congratulations! You’re well on your way to the Mains Exam, which is another significant milestone in your IBPS PO journey.
Stay Informed, Stay Ahead
Your performance in the IBPS PO Prelims is essential. If you’ve successfully qualified, take the time to prepare for the upcoming Mains Exam. Ensure you’re well-versed in the exam pattern, syllabus, and any recent updates.
Understanding the IBPS PO Result
The IBPS PO result is usually divided into three phases:
1. Preliminary Exam Result
The preliminary exam result is your initial step towards becoming a probationary officer. It consists of three sections – English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. Your performance in this exam will determine if you qualify for the next round.
2. Mains Exam Result
The main exam is more extensive and challenging, consisting of sections like Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, English Language, and Data Analysis & Interpretation. Scoring well in this phase is crucial, as it carries significant weightage.
3. Interview & Final Result
If you successfully pass the preliminary and main exams, you will be invited for an interview. The final result is a combination of your main exam score and the interview. The cumulative score determines your ranking.
Merit List and Cut-Offs
The IBPS PO result also includes the merit list and cut-offs. The merit list displays the names of candidates who have successfully passed all phases. Cut-offs are the minimum qualifying scores required for each section.
How to Prepare for IBPS PO Exam?
To excel in the IBPS PO Exam, a well-thought-out strategy is essential. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to prepare effectively:
- Understand the Syllabus: Begin by thoroughly understanding the syllabus, which is divided into sections like English Language, Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis, and Interpretation, and General Economy and Banking Awareness.
- Create a Study Plan: Develop a comprehensive study plan that allocates ample time to each section. Regular practice and mock tests are crucial.
- Resource Selection: Choose the right study materials and books that cover the syllabus comprehensively. Online courses and coaching can also be beneficial.
- Time Management: Managing your time effectively is critical. Allocate time to different sections based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice and Mock Tests: Regular practice and mock tests are essential to assess your progress and identify areas for improvement.
Exam Day Guidelines
What to Expect on Exam Day
On the day of the IBPS PO Exam, it is vital to be well-prepared and informed. Here’s what to expect:
- Admit Card: Ensure you have a printed copy of your admit card and a valid photo ID.
- Reach Early: Arrive at the examination center well before the reporting time.
- COVID-19 Guidelines: Adhere to any COVID-19 guidelines or protocols issued by the authorities.
- Essential Items: Carry the necessary items, such as pens, pencils, erasers, and a water bottle.
- Stay Calm: Maintain a calm and focused demeanor to perform your best.
After the IBPS PO Exam
After completing the exam, it’s crucial to reflect and plan for the next steps:
- Paper Review: Assess your performance. Identify strengths and weaknesses for future improvement.
- Result Declaration: Keep an eye on the official website for result updates.
- Interview Preparation: If you qualify, start preparing for the interview round. Enhance your knowledge of banking and current affairs
When was the IBPS PO Prelims 2023 exam held?
Ans: Preliminary Exam Dates: 23, 30 September 2023
When was the result of IBPS PO Prelims 2023 declared?
Ans: The IBPS PO Prelims exam has been declared today 18th October 2023
When will The IBPS PO Main Exam be conducted?
Ans: Main Exam Date: 5 November 2023