IBPS PO 13th Main Exam Admit Card 2023 Update News: For the candidates who have successfully cleared the IBPS PO Prelims exam, here is some important news you have been waiting for! The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) may release an update regarding the admit card of the IBPS PO 13th Main Exam for the year 2023.
IBPS PO 13th Main Exam Admit Card 2023 Download
Admit Card Availability: Candidates who appeared for the IBPS PO Preliminary Examination can now download their Main Exam Admit Cards. This marks a crucial step in your journey towards securing a position as a Probationary Officer in one of the country’s esteemed banks.
Institute Of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS),
IBPS PO 13th Main Exam Admit Card 2023,
IBPS CRP PO/MT XIII Exam 2023.
Important Dates: Schedule for Recruitment
- Online Registration and Application Editing
- Tentative Dates: August 1, 2023, to August 21, 2023 Now 28/08/2023
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
- Tentative Dates: August 1, 2023, to August 21, 2023 Now 28/08/2023
- Pre-Exam Training
- Download of Call Letters: September 2023
- Conduct of Training: September 2023
- Online Examination – Preliminary
- Download of Preliminary Exam Call Letters: 14 September 2023
- Preliminary Exam Dates: 23, 30 September 2023
- Preliminary Exam Results: October 2023
- Online Examination – Main
- Download of Main Exam Call Letters: October/November 2023
- Main Exam Date: 5 November 2023
- Main Exam Result Declaration: December 2023
- Interview Process
- Download of Interview Call Letters: January/February 2024
- Interview Dates: January/February 2024
- Provisional Allotment
- Expected Date: April 2024
Examination Fee Details:
- General / OBC Category: Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / PH Category: Rs. 175/-
Payment Methods: You can make the examination fee payment through various convenient online methods, including:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Cash Card
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
- E-Challan Fee Mode
IBPS PO Eligibility
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
If you aspire to become a Probationary Officer (PO) in one of India’s prestigious banks through the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) examination, it’s essential to understand the eligibility criteria. The IBPS PO eligibility criteria encompass various aspects, ensuring that candidates meet the necessary qualifications and standards. Here’s a breakdown of the eligibility requirements:
1. Nationality: Candidates must be one of the following:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A person of Indian origin (PIO) who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Age Limit: As of the specified date (usually the application deadline), candidates should be between 20 and 30 years old. Age relaxation is provided for candidates belonging to reserved categories, ex-servicemen, and certain other categories as per government rules.
- 20-30 Years as of 01/08/2023
3. Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Additionally, proficiency in the local language of the state or union territory is required.
4. Computer Literacy: Basic computer skills are mandatory, as the PO role involves working with computers and banking software.
IBPS PO 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Probationary Officer PO / Management Trainee MT XIII||3049|
Bank Wise Vacancy Details
- Bank of India BOI: 224
- Canara Bank: 500
- Central Bank of India: 2000
- Punjab National Bank PNB: 200
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 125
How to Download the Admit Card:
To access your IBPS PO 13th Main Exam Admit Card, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official IBPS website.
- Look for the ‘Admit Card’ or ‘Call Letter’ section.
- Click on the link provided for the IBPS PO 13th Main Exam Admit Card 2023.
- Enter your registration number/roll number and password/date of birth as required.
- Complete the security verification process.
- Your Main Exam Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Ensure all the details are accurate and download the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card for the Main Examination.
Important Details on the Admit Card: Your Main Exam Admit Card contains vital information such as your examination center, date, and time of the Main Examination. It is essential to cross-verify all the details on your admit card to avoid any last-minute confusion.
|Main Exam Admit Card||IBPS PO 13th Main Exam Admit Card 2023 ( Release Soon)|
|Admit Card||Download Phase I Prelims Exam Admit Card|
|Apply Online||IBPS PO Apply Online|
|Date Change Notice||IBPS PO Online Date Extended|
|Full Notification||IBPS PO 13th Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF|
|Notification||IBPS PO Exam Scheduled Notice|
|Website||IBPS official website|
IBPS PO Selection Process
The IBPS PO selection process is in three phases
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
The IBPS PO 2023 preliminary phase. The preliminary exam will present a total of 100 questions, each carrying a maximum score of 1 mark, encompassing areas such as English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. As you tackle this paper, you’ll have 1 hour to showcase your skills and knowledge.
|IBPS PO Exam Pattern For Prelims|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Exam Centre 2023
|IBPS PO Examination Centre|
|State Code||State/Union Territory||Exam Center|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|16||Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|17||Chattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|19||Gujarat||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Rohtak, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|23||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|24||Karnataka||Ballari, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|25||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|28||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|29||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Solapur|
|34||Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)|
|35||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|37||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangru|
|38||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|39||Sikkim||Bardang – Gangtok|
|40||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|41||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Waranga|
|43||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida & Gr. Noida, Varanasi|
|44||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|45||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
Preparation for the IBPS PO Main Exam:
Now that you have your Main Exam Admit Card, it’s time to buckle down and prepare for the Main Examination. Focus on the syllabus, practice with previous years’ question papers, and work on time management during the exam. Remember, this is your chance to shine and secure your dream job in the banking sector.
FAQ for IBPS PO 2023
Q1. What is the format of the IBPS PO 2023 preliminary examination?
The IBPS PO 2023 preliminary examination comprises three sections: English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. Each section consists of 100 questions, with a maximum of 100 marks in total.
Q2. How much time is allocated for the IBPS PO preliminary exam?
Candidates will have 1 hour (60 minutes) to complete the entire preliminary examination.
Q3. What is the scoring system for the IBPS PO preliminary exam?
In the preliminary exam, each question carries 1 mark. The total score for this phase is out of 100 marks.
Q4. Are there any sectional time limits for the IBPS PO 2023 preliminary exam?
Answer: Yes, Sectional Tile limit is available in exam for preliminary exam