IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card: The Institute of Banking Personal Selection, IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Call Letter at the official website. Awaiting candidates can download the call letter from the official website of www.ibps.in Exam and Recruitment Process schedule can be checked below.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card Link
IBPS Clerk Admit Card is an important document that you must carry to the exam center. It serves as proof of your eligibility to appear for the exam and contains essential information such as your roll number, exam center details, and the timing of the exam. Without the admit card, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection,
IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card Download Link Activated,
Important Dates For IBPS Clerk Upcoming Schedule
- Notification Released: 12.09.2019
- Application Begin: 17/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 09/10/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 09/10/2019
- PET Training: 25-30 November 2019
- PET Training Admit Card Available: 13/11/2019
- Online Pre-Exam Date: 07-08,14,21 December 2019
- Prelims Exam Admit Card Available: November 2019
- Prelims Exam Result Available: Notify
- Mains Exam Date: 19/01/2020
- Mains Admit Card Available: Notify
- Mains Result Available: Notify
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
- UR/OBC/ and others: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Know the age limit, educational qualifications, and nationality criteria necessary to apply for this prestigious banking exam. Stay up-to-date with the latest updates and ensure you meet the eligibility standards to increase your chances of success.
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Age (As of 01.09.2019)
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
IBPS Clerk 2019 Qualification
- Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Official Language Requirements: Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT should know how to read/ write and speak
IBPS Clerk vacancy 2019 Details post
Unlock your career possibilities with the latest job notification from IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). IBPS has announced 12,075 vacancies for the post of Clerk! This is a great opportunity for interested candidates to join the dynamic world of banking. As an IBPS Clerk, you will play a vital role in various banking functions, gain valuable experience, and contribute to the financial sector. Don’t miss this opportunity to start your career in banking. Stay tuned to us for detailed vacancy information, eligibility criteria, and application process. Avail the opportunity to start a rewarding career journey with IBPS. Your dream job is waiting for you – stay connected to
|IBPS Clerk/ Office Assistant
IBPS Clerk Category Wise Vacancies 2019
Find exciting job opportunities in the Banking Sector with the latest notification of IBPS Clerk Category Wise Vacancies 2019. Unlock your career potential by exploring diverse vacancies across different categories. The vacancies are as follows: 5553 for UR (Unreserved), 2642 for OBC (Other Backward Class), 1926 for SC (Scheduled Caste), 833 for ST (Scheduled Tribe), and 1121 for EWS (Economically Weaker Section). an impressive 12075 posts in total. Don’t miss your chance to join the banking industry and begin a rewarding professional journey. Check out the detailed category-wise vacancies and apply now to shape a successful future.
|Category wise Vacancies
Important Links for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
|Pre-Exam Admit Card
|IBPS Clerk Pre-Exam Admit Card Link
|Download the Scribe Declaration form for CRP Clerk IX
|1. Download Information Handout for Online Exam for CRP Clerk IX (In Hindi )
2. Download Information Handout for Online Exam for CRP Clerk IX (In English)
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Link
|Download the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification pdf
|IBPS Official website
ibps.in Importance of the Admit Card
The IBPS Clerk Pre exam Admit Card is a crucial document that you must carry to the examination center. It serves as proof of your eligibility to appear for the exam and contains essential information such as your roll number, exam center details, and exam timing. Without the admit card, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Steps to Download the IBPS Clerk 2019, Admit Card
To download the IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card, follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of IBPS (https://www.ibps.in).
- Look for the “Clerk” section on the homepage and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the IBPS Clerk section.
- Locate the link for the IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter your registration number and password or date of birth in the specified fields.
- Solve the security captcha or any other verification process.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully review all the details mentioned on the admit card, including your name, roll number, and exam center.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Key Information on the Admit Card
The IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card contains several important details that you should be aware of:
- Candidate’s Name: Your full name as mentioned in the application form.
- Roll Number: A unique identification number assigned to each candidate.
- Photograph and Signature: Your photograph and digital signature, as uploaded during the application process.
- Exam Center: The venue where the exam will be conducted.
- Exam Timing: The date and time of your examination.
- Reporting Time: The time by which you should reach the exam center.
- Instructions: Important guidelines and instructions to be followed during the exam.
Things to Check on the Admit Card
Before you proceed to the examination center, make sure to check the following details on your admit card:
- Personal Information: Verify that your name, photograph, and signature are correctly printed on the admit card.
- Roll Number: Ensure that the assigned roll number is visible and accurate.
- Exam Center Details: Double-check the exam center address and ensure you have the necessary directions to reach the venue.
- Exam Timing: Note down the date and time of your examination to avoid any confusion.
- ID Proof: Ensure you carry a valid photo ID proof (such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, or passport) along with the admit card.
On the day of the examination, it is essential to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Reach Early: Arrive at the exam center well before the reporting time to avoid any last-minute rush or delays.
- Required Documents: Carry the printed copy of your IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card along with a valid photo ID proof.
- Prohibited Items: Make sure you do not carry any electronic devices, calculators, or study materials that are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Dress Code: Follow the specified dress code, if any, mentioned in the exam guidelines.
- COVID-19 Precautions: Due to the ongoing pandemic, follow all the safety protocols such as wearing a mask, carrying hand sanitizers, and maintaining social distancing.
- Exam Instructions: Read and understand all the instructions mentioned on the admit card before entering the examination hall.
- Stay Calm and Focused: Stay calm, maintain a positive mindset, and focus on answering the questions to the best of your abilities.
FAQ about IBPS Clerk Admit
1. Can I download the admit card through any other mode than the official website?
No, IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded only from the official website of IBPS. Be wary of any third-party website or source claiming to provide admit cards as they can be fraudulent.
What should I do if I find any discrepancy in my admit card?
If you notice any discrepancy or error in your admit card, immediately contact the IBPS helpline or send an email to their official support. It is important to rectify any mistakes before the day of the exam.
Can I request a change in my exam center after the issue of admit card?
No, once the admit card is released, the exam center allotted to you is final. IBPS does not entertain requests for changes in the exam center.
4. Can I appear for the exam without carrying the admit card?
No, it is mandatory to carry the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof to the examination center. Without these documents, you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
5. Is it necessary to keep a copy of the admit card after the exam?
Yes, it is recommended to keep a copy of the admit card even after the exam is over. It may be required for future references, such as during the interview or document verification process.