AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: India Post has issued a notification for the recruitment in the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts in the online mode through the official website – appost.in.
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Indian Post has stated in its notification that through this AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 drive will be recruited as 2296 vacancies. All candidates possessing the necessary qualifications can apply for the posts by 26 February 2021.
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Important Dates: AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- AP Postal Online Start: 27 January 2021
- AP Postal Last date : 26 February 2021
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
- Age between 18 to 40 years of age by 27 February.
- As per order, relaxation in upper age limit for various categories is as follows:
- SC / ST (SC / ST): 5 years
- OBC (OBC): 3 years
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): No Waiver
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + OBC: 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + SC / ST: 15 years
- OC/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man – Rs. 100/-
All candidates who want to apply for this vacancy must have passed Class 10 (Secondary School Examination) with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English. The examination should be with the Board of School Education recognized by the Government of India / State Governments.
It is mandatory for the candidates to have studied at least vernacular language till class 10.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India
Basic Computer Training
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations
Download AP Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF: Click here
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be based on the applications submitted online. An automatically generated merit list will shortlist the candidates, as per the rules. However, no weightage will be given for the candidate’s higher academic qualification.
Furnishing of Security
On engagement as GDS, the person so engaged shall be required to furnish security in such manner as may be prescribed from time to time. The existing security amount in case of Branch Postmaster and other approved categories of GDS is ABPM & Dak Sevak is Rs.1,00,000/. (vide Dte. lr.no. 17-18/2018-GDS dated 14.01.2020)
AP Postal recruitment 2021 Online apply: Click Here
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|AP Postal recruitment 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
AP Postal GDS Salary
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Sl.No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Selection Criteria AP Postal GDS
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit
2. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification
3. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
4. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit),
5. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles
6. If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited
7. Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration