Indian Postal GDS Vacancy 2021: Recruitment for 4264 posts in UP, 10th pass can apply: Recruitment is out for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Uttar Pradesh Circle. The application process has started from 23rd August. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Department of Posts https://appost.in/gdsonline.
Indian Postal GDS Vacancy 2021
Indian Postal GDS Vacancy 2021 Applicants will be recruited on 4264 GDS posts through the selection process. Read on to know more about this job.
Department of Post (India Post)
Uttar Pradesh India Post Recruitment 2021
Cycle III UP & UK
- Application Begin : 23/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/09/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 22/09/2021
- Merit List / Result : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Eligibility Indian Postal GDS Vacancy 2021
Check eligibility criteria for Indian Postal GDS Vacancy 2021 below
Age Limit as on 23/08/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Qualification for Indian Postal GDS Vacancy 2021
- Class 10 High School with Mathematics and English as a Subject.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects)
- More Details Read the Notification.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects]
Indian Postal GDS Vacancy Details Total : 4264 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Gramin Dak Sewak GDS(Uttar Pradesh & Uttrakhand State) Cycle 3||4264|
Indian Postal GDS Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill UP GDS vacancy 2021 Form
- India Post GDS Delhi Are Released Gramin Dak Sewak Circle III Uttar Pradesh State Recruitment 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 23/08/2021 to 22/09/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UP & UA India Post GDS Jobs Recruitment 2021.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form For Future References.
Important Links UP GDS vacancy 2021
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||UP GDS vacancy 2021 Notification PDF Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|
India Post GDS Salary
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018
|Sl.No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Names of Circle and official Languages of the state/UT Under Each circle
|Sl.No.||Name of Circle||Name of State/Union Territory covered under Postal Circle||Local language as for the Postal Circle|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh and Yanam||Telugu|
|2||Assam||Assam (Excluding Three dists of Barak Valley and Bodoland Territorial Council Areas)||Assamese|
|Three Dist. of Barak Valley||Bengali|
|Bodoland Territorial Council Areas||Bodo|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||Gujarati|
|Daman and Diu||Gujarati|
|8||Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh||Hindi|
|9||J & K Circle||J & K||Urdu, Hindi|
|12||Kerala||Kerala ,Lakshadweep and Mahe||Malayalam|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh||Hindi|
|15||North East||Arunachal Pradesh||Hindi/English|
|Nagaland||Hindi / English|
|17||Punjab Chandigarh (Chandigarh)||Punjab||Punjabi|
|Chandigarh||Hindi / English|
|Puducherry (excluding Mahe and Yanam)||Tamil|
|21||Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi|
|23||West Bengal||West Bengal (Other than Darjeeling Postal Division)||Bengali|
|Darjeeling Postal Division (other than GTA* Area)||Nepali/Bengali|
|Post Offices under GTA* Area (Gorkha Territorial Administration)||Nepali|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Hindi / English|
Knowledge of Cycling
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect
Furnishing of Security
On engagement as GDS, the person so engaged shall be required to furnish security in such manner as may be prescribed from time to time. The existing security amount in case of Branch Postmaster and other approved categories of GDS is ABPM & Dak Sevak is Rs.1,00,000/. (vide Dte. lr.no. 17-18/2018-GDS dated 14.01.2020)