KTET 2021 Admit Card Released, ktet.kerala.gov.in Hall Ticket 2021 -Check How to Download: Kerala Shiksha Bhavan has uploaded the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2021 on its official portal ktet.kerala.gov.in. Students who had applied for KTET 2021 can download the hall ticket from the official website by using their registered login details.
Kerala TET 2021 Admit Card Download
KTET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on 31st August, 1st September and 3rd September at multiple centers across the state. The exam will be conducted on August 31 and September 1 from 10 am to 12.30 pm. On September 3, it will be held in two shifts from 9:30 am to 12 noon and from 2.30 pm to 5 pm.
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
KTET 2021 Admit Card
KTET 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-05-2021 (Extended from 06-05-2021)
- For More information regarding dates refer notification
- Exam Date for Cat I: 31-08-2021
- Exam Date for Cat II: 01-09-2021
- Exam Date for Cat III & IV: 03-09-2021
- Dates for Downloading Admit Cards: From 24-08-2021 onwards
KTET 2021 Application Fee
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Pay Fee through Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- There is no age limit to apply for KTET 2021 Exam.
- Refer notification for more details.
Qualification For KTET 2021
For Paper/ Category 1 – Lower Primary Classes (Class 1-5):
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 45% marks
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks along with qualifying 2-year diploma in elementary education
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a degree in 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
For Paper/ Category II – Upper Primary Classes (Class 6-8)
- BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com. Graduation degree and 2-year diploma Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC)
- Qualified 12th or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks along with appearing and qualifying four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Qualified graduation in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with a minimum of 45% marks and possess one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
Paper/ Category III – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Graduation with BA/ BSc/ B.Com degree securing at least 45% marks along with a B.Ed.
- Degree in the subject concerned with MSc.Ed. Degree.
Paper/ Category IV – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Candidates, possessing a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in teaching in any subject, and are approved by Universities/ NCTE/ Board of Examinations/ Government of Kerala, are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of Kerala Education Act And Rules can apply for Kerala TET 2021 Paper IV.
For more Qualification Details Refer the notification.
|Kerala TET-May 2021||–|
Kerala TET 2021 Important Links
|Admit card Download||Click Here|
|Revised Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Notification||KTET Notification PDF Download|
KTET 2021 Admit Card: How to Download
- Step 1: Go to official portal of Kerala TET.
- Step 2: Check, “Download Admit Card May 2021”
- Step 3: A new page where you have to select Application Number, Application ID and Category
- Step 4: After submitting the details, KTET 2021 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of it
Kerala TET will be conducted for two and a half hours with all the COVID-19 safety protocols being followed. It will be mandatory for the candidates to follow social distancing norms and wear face masks during the entire duration of the examination. Students will need to carry the hard copy of KTET 2021 Hall Ticket along with valid ID proof.
KTET is conducted for the recruitment of teachers in the schools affiliated to the Kerala Board. The KTET exam is divided into four categories. The first category is for lower primary teachers, the second for upper primary teachers, the third for high school teachers, and the fourth for language and physical education teachers.
Join With Us For Latest Govt Jobs Notification
Telegram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Instagram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Twitter Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Pinterest Page: LatestJobsalert.in