UPSC Recruitment 2020: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment for the post of Assistant Legal Adviser, Medical Physicist, Public Prosecutor, of 34 vacancies under various posts.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 was announced by the Union Public Service Commission on its official website upsc.gov.in.
Interested and eligible Candidates who wanted to apply for the posts are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying on or before last date.
UPSC Recruitment 2020
ADV NO. 16/2020
Post Date: 13.12.2020
UPSC Assistant Legal Adviser, Medical Physicist etc. Post vacancy 2020
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020-21
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a fresh notification for various post i.e. 1. Assistant Legal Adviser, Directorate of Enforcement , under Department of revenue, Ministry of Finance, 2. Medical Physicist, Safdarjung Hospital, under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare 3. Public Prosecutor, National Investigation Agency, under Ministry of Home Affairs 4. Assistant Engineer (Electrical), under Department of Electrical Engineering ,New Delhi Municipal Council,
UPSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Online application process starts: 12.12.2020
- The last date to fill the application: 31 December 2020,
- The last date for printing the application form: January 1, 2021,
- UPSC recruitment Exam Date: Notified Soon…
- Admit card Released Date: Notified Soon…
- UPSC recruitment Interview date: Notified Soon…
UPSC Recruitment post of 1. Assistant Legal Adviser 2. Medical Physicist 3. Public Prosecutor, 4. Assistant Engineer (Electrical), The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether
the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by
UPSC Recruitment Online Application Fee
- Gen/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs. 25/-.
- SC/ST/PH/Women: No fee
- Application fee pay money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking
- facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
AGE LIMITS: The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement.
For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the
instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Posts Details
PROBATION: The persons selected will be appointed on probation as per rule.
|UPSC Recruitment 2020 Post Details||UPSC Total No of Post||Educational Qualification|
|1. Assistant Legal Adviser, Directorate of Enforcement , under Department of revenue, Ministry of Finance||02||A. Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute; and B. Three years experience at bar dealing with|
criminal laws or fiscal laws.
(i) Master’s Degree in law from a recognized University or
Institute; and (ii) One year experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
|2. Medical Physicist, Safdarjung Hospital, under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare||04||A. Post Graduate degree in|
Physics from a recognised University plus Post M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological or Medical
Physics from a recognized University and internship of minimum 12 months in a recognized
well equipped Radiation Therapy Department.
(ii) A basic degree in Science from a
recognised University with Physics as one of the main subjects and A post graduate degree in
Radiological or Medical Physics from a recognised University and an internship of minimum
twelve months in a recognised well equipped Radiation Therapy Department.
|3. Public Prosecutor, National Investigation Agency, under Ministry of Home Affairs||10||A. Degree in Law of a recognized|
a. Basic knowledge of word processing on computer and internet.
b. EXPERIENCE: 7 years practice as an Advocate in conducting criminal cases or 7 years’
experience of State Judicial Service or Legal department of State or Central Government.
NOTE:- I: The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the commission, for reasons to be
recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
|4. Assistant Engineer (Electrical), under Department of Electrical Engineering ,New Delhi Municipal Council,||18||Degree in Electrical Engineering from|
a recognized University /Institute
equivalent. Note :
equivalent means a pass in Section
“A” and Section “B” of AMIE of the Institution of Engineer (India) in relevant branch of
(B) EXPERIENCE: One year experience in the relevant field. Note: “Relevant
field “ means experience in the field of A.C plant /11 KV HT or EHV substations for construction
UPPSC Recruitment Important Links
|UPSC Apply Online|
|UPSC Apply Online for Assistant Legal Adviser||Registration | Login|
|UPSC Apply Online for Medical Physicist||Registration | Login|
|UPSC Apply Online for Public Prosecutor||Registration | Login|
|UPSC Apply Online for Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Registration | Login|
|Download UPSC 1. Assistant Legal Adviser |
2. Medical Physicist 3. Public Prosecutor,
4. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Notification
|UPSC Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC recruitment 2020: How to apply?
- Step 1: Go to official website of UPSC i.e. https://www.upsconline.nic.in/
- Step 2: Now, on Home Page of UPSC Select ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS
- Step 3: Now click on the link given on the website
- Step 4: A new page will appear
- Step 5: Click on apply for various recruitment selected posts
- Step 6: First Register your self on website first time
- Step 7: Read all the terms and conditions carefully and proceed
- Step 8: Fill the application form, upload all the documents and click submit
2.UPSC Central Police Force (AC) Recruitment DAF Online Form 2019
UPSC Central Police Force (AC) Recruitment: Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Central Armed Police Force CAPF AC Recruitment 2019.
Those Candidates Are Completed the Education and Physical Eligibility and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Combined Central Armed Police Force
(Assistant Commandant Exam 2019)
Advt NO. : 09/2019-CPF
- Application Begin : 24/04/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/05/2019 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date Fee Payment : 20/05/2019
- Exam Date : 18/08/2019
- Admit Card Available : 24/07/2019
- Result Available : 18/10/2019
- DAF Application Begin : 30/10/2019
- Last Date for DAF Apply Online : 13/11/2019 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking in State Bank of India or E Challan Fee Mode
Vacancy Details Total : 323 Post
|Department||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|BSF||100||20-25 Years as on 01/08/2019||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.Physical Eligibility|
Physical Eligibility Details
|Height||165 CM||157 CM|
|100 Meters Race||16 Second||18 Second|
|800 Meters Race||3 Min 45 Second||4 Min 45 Second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter||3 Meter|
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg||4.5 Meter||NA|
|Apply Online (DAF)||Click Here|
|Download Result||Name Wise | Roll Wise|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee / Part II Registration||Click Here|
|Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Central Police Force
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- SSC CGL 2019 Admit Card Tier-IV Released Skill test date announced from 15.09 to 16.09.2021
- nielit.gov.in CCC Admit Card 2021 Download, Exam date, Hall Ticket
- NEST 2021 Result Out nestexam.in, Steps to Check
- PTET Admit Card 2021 Download Rajasthan BA BSC BEd ptetraj2021.com
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021, 190 (SO) Specialist Officer Post, Apply Online
- UPCET 2021 Admit Card Released, Exam Scheduled Revised
Join With Us For Latest Govt Jobs Notification
Telegram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Instagram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Twitter Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Pinterest Page: LatestJobsalert.in