UPSC Online One-Time Registration Form 2022: The One-Time Registration 2022 announcement has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates can save time and fill out application forms by using the UPSC One-Time Registration when they are studying for any of the recruitment exams that the UPSC conducts and apply online. The application/registration process begins on August 18, 2022. All candidates must first register with OTR before they may apply for any test held by UPSC, including NDA, CDS, Civil Services, CMS, Engineering Services, ISS, IES, Forest Services, etc.
UPSC Online One-Time Registration
Dear job seekers, if you are preparing for the exam for NDA, CDS, Civil Services, CMS, Engineering Services, ISS, IES, Forest Services, Post, and want to do job in this sector then UPSC has given OTR One Time Registration. The facility has been released on your website, you have to register there.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC One Time Registration OTR 2022
UPSC OTR 2022
Important Dates for OTR
- Application Begin : 18/08/2022
- Last Date for Registration : NA
Application Fee for One Time Registration
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fees
Eligibility for UPSC OTR
Only those who wish to participate in future UPSC recruiting processes must register once. The candidate will save a lot more time when applying with the help of this registration.
Age Limit for OTR One Time Registeration
- No Age Limit in UPSC OTR Registration.
- Age Limit according Post
Know how to fill One Time Registration Form 2022
On August 18, 2022, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will begin the one-time registration process. Using the Basic Steps to Register Online for One Time Registration.
- Step 1: Launch the website upsconline.nic.in or use the direct link found on this page. Section
- Step 2: Next, select the New Registration tab.
- Step 3: Students must provide their basic information, including Name, Father’s and Mother’s Names, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, and Class 10 Roll Numbers from High School.
- Step 4: Verify Your OTR Profile Information & Complete Registration.
- Step 5: The candidate will receive an OTP on his registered email and mobile number, which he must enter.
- Step 6: After completing the registration process, the candidate will see their OTR ID on the screen. The OTR profile can now be printed off or screenshot by the candidate.
- Step 7: The applicant must now log in. To do so, the candidate must input his mobile number, email address, or OTR ID in addition to the OTP that will be sent to his registered email and cellphone.
- Step 8: Modify the OTR ID password for UPSC.
- Step 9: The UPSC OTR registration process for the candidate is now complete. The candidate can now apply from any new applications that are released and can also access the history of previous applications from those same applications.
- You must respond to the UPSC OTR notice if you want more details.