UPSC NDA II Admit Card 2019: Union Public Service Commission UPSC has released the Admit card for the NDA II Exam to Online Application Form for the 10+2 Intermediate Passed / Appearing Candidate for the Post of NDA II Examination 2019.
Download UPSC NDA II Admit Card below the given link in the important link section. Check UPSC NDA Vacancy Wings by like- Army, Navy, Airforce, Naval. Also Check Latest Govt Jobs at @Latestjobsalert.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam II 2019
UPSC NDA II Important Dates
- Notification Released: 07/08/2019
- Application Begin: 07/08/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 03/09/2019 up to 06:00 PM only
- Fee Payment Last Date: 03/09/2019
- Withdraw Application: 10-17 September 2019
- Exam Held on: 17/11/2019
- Admit Card Available: 25/10/2019
UPSC NDA Application Fee
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and Offline Fee Mode Through E Challan
UPSC NDA Eligibility
- Army Wing: Passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Airforce & Naval Wing: Passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam with Physics & Math Subjects
UPSC NDA Age Limit
- Candidate Not be Born Before 02/01/2001
- Candidates Not be Born After 01/01/2004
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
UPSC NDA Vacancy Details Total : 415 Post
Army : 208 | Navy : 42 | Airforce : 120 | Naval Academy : 45
UPSC NDA Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Rejected Candidate List||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Part-II Registration||Click Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Note for Form Filling
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019 Important advice for filling Online application.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019 Read before Apply Online
- UPSC NDA Exam 2019: UPSC ND Recruitment 2019: Candidate Can Apply on or before 03/09/2019 (Tentative).
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of the UPSC NDA Recruitment process 2019 details.
- Check UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019 and UPSC NDA Recruitment notification 2019, UPSC NDA Recruitment Syllabus, UPSC NDA Recruitment Eligibility Before Apply Online.
- UPSC NDA Exam 2019: UPSC NDA Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a print out of the format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- UPSC NDA Exam 2020: The applicants are advised to submit only a single application UPSC NDA Jobs Vacancy 2020
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 03/09/2019/08/2020 (Tentative).
- UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020: Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019: After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
Check Latest UPSC Jobs Update
- UPSC Exam Date 2020: UPSC 2020 Civil Services (IAS) Prelims on October 4
- UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) Online 2020
- UPSC Civil Services Interview Released 2020: Start From July 2020 Check Here
- UPSC Released CDS (I) Result; 7,081 Qualify For Interview
- UPSC Recruit 88 various post — Free Online Job Update
UPSC NDA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of UPSC NDA Eligibility Criteria depend on Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Experience, Local Language, etc. A detailed analysis of these factors is given above.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019: UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019– UPSC NDA selection process consists Mentioned below are the important steps of the UPSC NDA Recruitment Process:
Q1. UPSC NDA
How To Apply?
- Candidates can apply online UPSC NDA only from 07/08/2020 to 03/09/2019 Upto 06:00 PM Only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online of UPSC NDA: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the recruitment Board by email/ SMS.
Q2. What is the Selection Process of UPSC NDA Post?
UPSC NDA II Admit Card 2019 Released
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- HSSC Clerk Final Result 2020 (Out): Check Haryana Clerk Merit List, Cut Off Marks Here
- SSC Phase 8 Recruitment 2020: SSC Selection Post VIII Change Exam District 2020- Latest Jobs
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2020: SBI SCO Various Post Recruitment 2020 Online Form Released Check Detail
- Bihar SHSB 2020 Asha Trainer Vacancy Out: Bihar Swastha Vibhag Recruitment District Asha Trainer Post, Check Details Here
- Bihar Police Driver Admit Card 2020 Out: Download Bihar Police Admit Card Here, and Check Bihar Police Driver Exam Pattern
- BPSC 66th Notification 2020 Released: 731 Post Released, Check @bpsc.bih.nic.in, BPSC Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility/Application Process Here – LatestJobsAlert