UPSC NDA II Admit Card 2019: Union Public Service Commission UPSC has released the admit card for the NDA II Exam. Candidates, if you want to do a job in the defense sector, you should read carefully about all the eligibility criteria before appearing on the exam. Download the UPSC NDA Exam Admit Card and read all the terms and conditions carefully.
UPSC NDA II Admit Card Released
Candidates who have applied for UPSC NDA Vacancy which started online on August 7th and ended on September 3rd, now the UPSC NDA Exam will be conducted on November 17th. Before that, qualified candidates have to download an admit card.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam II
UPSC NDA II Admit Card Released
UPSC NDA Vacancy Important Dates
- Notification Released: 07/08/2019
- Application Begin: 07/08/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 03/09/2019 up to 06:00 PM only
- Fee Payment Last Date: 03/09/2019
- Withdraw Application: 10-17 September 2019
- Exam Held on: 17/11/2019
- Admit Card Available: 25/10/2019
Application Fee for UPSC NDA Vacancy
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and Offline Fee Mode Through E Challan
Eligibility UPSC NDA Exam
- Army Wing: Passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Airforce & Naval Wing: Passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam with Physics & Math Subjects
UPSC NDA Exam Age Limit
- The Candidate must not be born before 02/01/2001
- Candidates must be born after January 1, 2004.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
UPSC NDA Vacancy Details Total : 415 Post
UPSC NDA Important Links
|Download Admit Card
|Download Rejected Candidate List
|Re-Print Application Form
|English | Hindi
Check Latest UPSC Jobs Update
- UPSC Exam Date 2020: UPSC 2020 Civil Services (IAS) Prelims on October 4
- UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) Online 2020
- UPSC Civil Services Interview Released 2020: Start From July 2020 Check Here
- UPSC Released CDS (I) Result; 7,081 Qualify For Interview
- UPSC Recruit 88 various post — Free Online Job Update
UPSC NDA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of UPSC NDA Eligibility Criteria depend on Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Experience, Local Language, etc. A detailed analysis of these factors is given above.
UPSC NDA Recruitment
The UPSC NDA selection process consists Mentioned below are the important steps of the UPSC NDA Recruitment Process:
How to apply upsc nda online application
- Candidates can apply online for UPSC NDA only from 07/08/2020 to 03/09/2019 up to 06:00 PM only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online for UPSC NDA: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the recruitment board by email or SMS.
What was the last date to apply UPSC NDA?
Ans: September, 3rd
When will the UPSC NDA Exam Admit Card be downloaded?
Ans: UPSC NDA Exam Admit Card has been downloaded from 25 October
What is UPSC NDA Exam Date?
Ans: UPSC NDA Exam Date to be Held on 17th November
For how many vacancies of UPSC NDA exam is being conducted?