UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy Notification Out for 838 Posts: Apply Online @upsc.gov.in, Check Exam Date and Qualification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started the online application process for Combined Medical Service Exam 2021 (CMS 2021) on its website upsc.gov.in. Total Vacancy has released a total of 838 various posts under UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 vacancy. The UPSC CMS Registration 2021 is 27 July 2021 on -upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Combined Medical Services Examination 2020
EMP No. : 09/2021
UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy Important Dates
- Application Begin : 07/07/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/07/2021 upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date Online Fee Payment : 27/07/2021
- Examination Date : 21/11/2021
- Admit Card Download : October 2021
Application Fee for UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee for UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy through Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking or Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan
Eligibility For UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy
Check latest UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy eligibility criteria, i.e. exam pattern, educational qualification, age limit, etc.,
Age Limit as on 01/08/2021
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 02/08/1988
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Educational Qualification UPSC CMS 2021
The candidate should be passed in the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Exam. A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
Physically and medically should be fit according to the physical/medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 as per regulations contained in Appendix III to the Rules of the Examination.
UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy Details Total : 838 Post
|Junior Scale Posts||Central Health Service||349||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer||Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||5|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council and General Duty Medical Gr.-II||East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||184|
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern
Objective-type questions in two parts
|Paper||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper 1 – General Medicine and Pediatrics||120 (96 from General Medicine and 24 from Pediatrics)||250||2 hrs|
|Paper 2- (a) Surgery, (b) Genecology & Obstetrics and (c) Preventive & Social Medicine||120 (40 questions from each part)||250||2 hrs|
UPSC CMS 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy Notification PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- SSC CPO SI Paper 2 Admit Card 2019 Out @ssc-cr.org, Check Download Link
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Apply for 350 Posts, Salary up to Rs 69,100
- HSSC Patwari Vacancy Exam Date Announced 2021- HSSC Patwari Admit Card 2021 Downloading starting soon
- HSSC Constable Exam Date Announced: For 7298 Vacancies in Haryana Police, for 12th Pass, Admit Card download soon
- RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 Announced: for 841 Vacancies for Office Attendant Posts; Check direct link result at @rbi.org.in
Selection Process for UPSC CMS 2021
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Computer Based Exam – 500 Marks
- Interview – 100 Marks
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2021
The admit card is expected in the first week of August 2021 on UPSC official website.
Important Instruction before apply
A candidate must see that communications sent to him/her at the address stated in
his/her application are redirected, if necessary. Change in address should be communicated to
the Commission at the earliest opportunity. Although the Commission make every effort to
take account of such changes, they cannot accept any responsibility in the matter.
Important: All communications to the Commission should invariably contain the following
- Name and year of the examination.
- Registration ID (RID)
- Roll Number (if received)
- Name of candidate (in full and in block letters)
- Complete postal address as given in the application.
- VALID AND ACTIV E-MAIL I.D.