UPPRPB UP ASI Recruitment 2021: Date Extended for Online Registration For 1329 Vacancies: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has released a fresh recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (SI), Sub Inspector.
UPPRPB UP ASI Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
UPPRPB UP ASI Online applications for recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (SI), Sub Inspector posts. This online Application Form will be available in the Official website uppbpb.gov.in from 01 June 2021 to 30 June 2021. UPPRPB UP ASI Recruitment 2021.
UPPRPB UP ASI Recruitment 2021
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
UPPRPB UP ASI Organization Details:
|Organization||Assistant Sub Inspector (SI), Sub Inspector||Last Date|
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB UP ASI)||uppbpb.gov.in||15.07.2021|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
UPPRPB UP Police ASI Important Dates
- Notification Released: March 202
- Online Registration :
01st May 2021, 01st June 2021,
- Last Date to apply online:
31st May 2021, 15th June 2021, 30th June 2021 now 15.07.2021
- Last Date of Online Application Submission (Including Payment of Fee: 15-07-2021
- Hall Ticket / Admit Card can be downloaded: Will be announced later
- Date of Computer Based Test: Will be announced later
- Application and Examination Fees: Rs. 400/- (Rs. Four Hundred Only) for all applicants.
The candidate should be between 21 to 28 Years
UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
For SI & ASI:
- Any Graduation Degree from a govt. recognized University Or any equivalent qualification approved by Government.
- 30 WPM English Typing Speed or 25 WPM Hindi Typing Speed
- O Level Certificate in DOEACC/NIELIT
Uttar Pradesh Police Vacancies
UP Police SI Vacancy 2021 (Confidential)
UP Police ASI Clerk Vacancy 2021
UP Police ASI Accountant Vacancy 2021
Lucknow Police Vacancies
Lucknow Police SI Vacancy 2021 (Confidential)
Lucknow Police ASI Clerk Vacancy 2021
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
Minimum weight- 40 kg
- Males- 48 km in 28 minutes
- Females- 2.4 km in 16 minutes
- NBRI Recruitment 2021 Notification Released for Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer – Apply Now
- UP 69000 Teacher 2021 3rd Merit List Released for Shikshak Bharti Released @upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- KMC Recruitment 2021 Notification Released – walk in Interview
- SSC MTS Paper I Exam Postponed 2021 Notification Released, Check New Exam Date, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Pattern @ssc.nic.in:
- RBI Security Guards exam Result 2021 Now live on @ opportunities.rbi.org.in
UPPRPB UP ASI Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Job Role||Assistant Sub Inspector (SI), Sub Inspector|
|Total No of Vacancies||1329|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9,300 – 20,200 / – Per Month|
|Age Limit||21 – 28 Years|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Online Written Examination|
Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Application Fees||General / OBC, 400|
|Starting Date||01 June 2021|
|Last Date||30 June 2021|
UPPRPB UP ASI Recruitment 2021 Important Links:
UP Police SI & ASI Pay Scale
Sub Inspector: Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Asistant Sub Inspector: Rs 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Hall Ticket / Admit Card can be downloaded
UPPRPB UP ASI Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has already released recruitment notification and online registration date already extend 3rd time for Sub Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Male/Female) for the Confidential, Clerk and Accountant post exam admit card not mentioned in notification will released after apply process Over.
UP Police ASI exam 2021
UP Police ASI exam 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will release exam date for Sub Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Male/Female) for the Confidential, Clerk and Accountant at official website.
UPPRPB UP ASI 2021 Selection Process
As per the notification released, the selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Online Written Examination
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
UP Police ASI Exam Pattern
- The online examination will be objective type.
- The exam will be of a total of 400 marks.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The test is bilingual i.e., Hindi and English language except for the General Hindi part.
|General Hindi/ Computer Knowledge||100|
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||100|
Minimum Qualifying Marks for UP Police ASI
- Each subject – 35%
- Total – 40%