TSLACET and PGLCET 2021: Osmania University, Hyderabad has started the application process for Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TSLCET) and PG Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET) 2021 from 24 March.
TSLACET and PGLCET 2021
Interested candidates can apply for TSLCET and PGLCET 2021 https://lawcet.tsche.ac.in On or before 26 May.
TSLACET and PGLCET 2021 Important Dates
- Inauguration of application process: March 24
- Last Date: 26.05.2021
|Stream/Course||Date of Exam||Online Applications||Online Applications|
(3 / 5 Years)
|23-08-2021 (Monday)||Commencement of|
|Last Date for submission|
of Online Applications :
TSLCET and PGLCET 2021 application fees
( LL.B.3 /5 Years )
|OC & BCs||800|
|SC/ST & PH||500|
|OC & BCs||1000|
|SC/ST & PH||800|
- For above Programs are Rs 800 and 1000 respectively.
- TSLCET and TSPGLCET2021 are conducted by state universities and their affiliated colleges for admission to LLB and LLM courses respectively.
TSLCET and TSPGLCET-2021: eligibility criteria
For LLB Program: Candidates applying for the 3-year LLB course must have graduated from a recognized university with at least 45% or equivalent.
For the LLM program: Those who have passed LLB / BL on the date of application can apply. Candidates appearing for the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
TSLCET and TSPGLCET-2021: Application Process
Applications for TS Law CET and TS PG Law CET are being accepted online only. Students can follow these simple steps to apply for the same.
- Go To TS Law CET website lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- At homepage, click on the link for ‘Step 1: Application fee payment’
- Upload personal details, eligibility details, documents and pay the application fee
- Download the application form and check the payment status.
TSLCET and TSPGLCET-2021: Selection Procedure
Successful Candidates will be offered on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the TS Law Entrance Examination. TSLCET paper will consist of 120 marks, out of which the total candidates will have to get minimum 35% i.e. 42 marks. However, for TSPGLCET, the minimum qualifying marks is 25% i.e. 30 marks out of total 120 marks.
TSLACET and PGLCET 2021: Application Process Start, Click Here for Details
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022 Announced, Now Download Admit Card, Know How to download?
- CG Board 10th Result 2022 Link Active Now, Download CGBSE 10th Result at @results.cg.nic.in
- SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 Selection Post Phase X Vacancy Released Download PDF, at @ssc.nic.in
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Final Result 2022 Released- Check Here @ upenergy.in
- MPPSC State Services Registration Start again, MPPSC SSE online registration start from May 02 to May 11, 2022
- Karnataka Bank Clerk 2022 Apply Online, Recruitment Notification (OUT), Check eligiblity