TS ICET 2020 Round 1 Counselling: Registration Process For Admission in MBA and MCA: Applications are now open for individuals seeking admission to MBA programs through the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET-2020). This examination serves as a gateway to various MBA courses including full-time, part-time, evening, and distance mode options offered by universities and their affiliated colleges in the state of Telangana for the academic year 2020-21. TSICET-2020 will be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal.
TS ICET 2020 Round 1 Counselling: The registration process for TS ICET 2020 Round 1 counselling as scheduled will end today. Candidates, who have not registered for the first round of TS ICET counselling, those candidates should apply by visiting the official website of the TS ICET at tsicet.nic.in.
TS ICET 2020 Round 1 Counselling
Before we dive into the intricacies of the counseling process, let’s take some time to understand what TS ICET is. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is an entrance examination conducted for candidates seeking admission to various MBA and MCA courses offered by universities and affiliated colleges in Telangana. The exam assesses the candidate’s knowledge in subjects such as analytical ability, mathematical ability, and communication ability.
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE),
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET),
TS ICET 2020 Round 1 Counselling,
Here are the important dates for the TS ICET 2020 application process and examination:
- Starting date for online application: September 3, 2020
- Last date for online application without late fees: October 6, 2020
- Last date to apply online with a late fee of Rs 500: June 20, 2020
- Last date for online application with a late fee of Rs. 1000: June 30, 2020 (Extended to September 20, 2020, and Re-extended to September 26, 2020)
- Date of correction of online application (data already submitted by the candidate): June 22, 2020, to June 27, 2020, from 05:00 PM
- Hall Ticket Downloading System: September 24, 2020
- Exam Date: September 30 and October 1, 2020
- Date of declaration of initial key: October 7, 2020
- Last date for submission of objections to initial key: October 10, 2020
- Tentative date for the declaration of the final key and exam results: February 11, 2020
These dates are essential to keep in mind to ensure you complete the application process and prepare for the TS ICET examination effectively.
Schedule for the TS ICET First Phase
The schedule for the TS ICET 2020 First Phase:
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee and slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date and time to attend for Certificate Verification
|December 6, 2020, to December 11, 2020
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates
|December 8, 2020, to December 12, 2020
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification
|December 8, 2020, to December 13, 2020
|Freezing of options
|December 13, 2020
|Provisional Allotment of Seats
|December 15, 2020
|Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website
|December 15, 2020, to December 19, 2020
This table presents the schedule for the First Phase of TS ICET 2020 admission and counseling in a clear and organized format.
- For SC / ST and differently-abled candidates: Rs. 450 / –
- For others: Rs. 650 / –
Payment of Processing Fee
- Visit the website https://tsicet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF
- PROCESSING FEE”
- Register by entering
- Registration Number is given on TSICET-2020 Hall Ticket.
- TSICET-2020 Examination Hall Ticket Number.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
- The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding,
- Mobile No and Email Address. Also, fill in the details of the Caste Certificate and Income
- Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of mobile
- number is not permitted.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and
- Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net
Eligibility TS ICET For Admission
- The Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in
- G.O.(P). . 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 30 years for OC
- candidates and 34 years for other candidates as of 01-07-2020 as per the
- guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012
- and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.)
- The department shall apply.
The candidate seeking admission
- For MBA: Should have passed Recognized Bachelors Degree Examination
- of minimum three years duration except for Oriental Languages
- For MCA: Should have passed BCA/B.Sc / B.Com/ B.A with mathematics
- at the 10+2 level or at the Graduation level
|TS ICET Rank card | TS ICET Rank card II
|TS ICET Admit Card 1 | TS ICET Admit Card 2
|TS ICET Exam Date
|TS ICET Online Apply
|TS ICET Exam PDF Notification 2020
|TS ICET Website | icet.tsche.ac.in or kakatiya.ac.in
Date of TSICET-2020 Examination
The TSICET-2020 examination is scheduled to take place on July 13, 2020, which falls on a Monday. The precise timing for the test will be provided by the examination authorities.
|TSICET Exam Date
|TSICET Exam Date Time
|July 13, 2020
|(FN) 09.30 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.
(AN) 3.00 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.
TSICET Online Test Centers
The TSICET examination will be conducted at 14 Regional Online Test Centers in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Below is a table listing the names of the states and their respective test centers:
These test centers will facilitate the TSICET-2020 examination in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Key Dates and Schedule
The TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to MBA and MCA programs offered by universities and colleges in Telangana. The counseling process for TS ICET is conducted in rounds, and the first round of counseling is for candidates who have qualified for the exam and are eligible for admission to the MBA and MCA programs.
The details of the counseling process, including the dates, schedule, and procedure, are usually announced by the TSCHE on its official website after the results of the TS ICET exam are declared. It is important for candidates to regularly check the website for updates and to follow the instructions provided during the counseling process. The counseling process typically involves the following steps:
- Registration: Candidates must register online and pay the counseling fee to participate in the counseling process.
- Certificate verification: Candidates must physically report to the designated verification centers with all the required documents and get their certificates verified.
- Options entry and locking: Candidates must exercise their choices of colleges and courses online and lock their choices.
- Allotment of seats: Based on the availability of seats and the choices exercised by the candidates, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Payment of fee and reporting to the allotted college: Candidates who are allotted a seat must pay the required fee and physically report to the allotted college to complete the admission process.
The first step towards securing your seat is the registration process. This typically involves providing personal details, academic information, and payment of the registration fee. Keep a close eye on the official TS ICET website for registration dates and deadlines.
Once your registration is complete, you’ll need to undergo document verification. This phase ensures that your academic records and personal information are in order. Be sure to have all necessary documents, such as your TS ICET rank card, hall ticket, and academic certificates, readily available.
Web Options Entry
After successful document verification, the next step is to enter your web options. This is where you get to select your preferred colleges and courses based on your rank. It’s crucial to make informed choices to maximize your chances of getting the desired seat.
The moment of truth arrives when seat allotment results are published. Based on your rank, the choices you made during web options entry, and the availability of seats, you’ll be assigned a seat in a specific college and course.
Preparing for TS ICET Counselling
Gather the Essentials
Before you embark on your TS ICET counselling journey, ensure you have the following:
- TS ICET Rank Card and Hall Ticket
- Academic Certificates and Marksheets
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card and Passport-sized Photographs
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate
Research and Prioritize
Given the diverse options available, it’s essential to research the colleges and courses on offer. Consider factors like location, faculty, infrastructure, and previous placement records. Prioritize your choices to increase your chances of securing a seat in your dream institution.
The counselling process can be highly competitive. It’s essential to be mentally prepared for the outcome, whether you get your first-choice seat or not. Keep your options open and have a backup plan in case things don’t go as expected.
The Counselling Process
Once you receive your seat allotment, you’ll be required to book a slot for the counselling session. This step is crucial, and it’s essential to complete it within the specified timeframe.
Reporting to the College
After slot booking, you must report to the allotted college with the necessary documents and fees as per the instructions provided. Failure to do so can result in the cancellation of your seat.
The last step involves completing the admission process, including submitting all required documents and paying the admission fee. Congratulations, you’re now officially a part of your chosen institution!