TGC Indian Army: Indian Army has issued a notification for the online Application Form for the Technical Graduate Course TGC 132 Batch. Those candidates who want to apply for these posts, they must first read the given notification.
The process of applying will start from 28/07/2020 and candidates will be able to apply for these posts by 26/08/2020. These recruits have been recruited for the posts of Civil, Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science, Laser Technology and others.
Interest and Eligible Candidates can apply for the Indian Army Technical Graduate course. Candidate Can Read the Full Details and Advertisement Before Apply Online Form before the Last Date. Stay tuned for more TGC Indian Army, Technical Graduate course info and other Latest Govt Jobs Visit at @LatestJobsAlert.in
Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Join Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 132
Indian Army TGC Notification 2020
Indian Army TGC exam The official notification PDF has been released. And new notification released Jul 2020.
|Recruitment Board||Name of Post/No. of Post||Last Date|
|INDIAN ARMY||Technical Graduate Course 132nd/ 40 Post||26/08/2020|
Indian Army TGC Vacancy 2020
All Interested and Eligible candidates can check the full detailed notification of Indian Army TGC before Apply Online. Indian Army TGC 2020 exam has been released along with its notification. Indian Army TGC Total 40 vacancy has been released by the Indian Army for the Indian Army TGC 2020 exam.
Indian Army TGC Important Dates
- Open For Online Registration: 28/07/2020
- Indian Army TGC Last Date for Apply Online: 26/08/2020
- Indian Army TGC Complete Form Last Date: 26/08/2020
Indian Army TGC Application Fee
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Category Candidates Only Applied the Online Form
Indian Army TGC Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Candidates Age Between : 02/01/1994 to 01/01/2001
Indian Army TGC Vacancy Details Total: 40 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||TGC Eligibility|
|Technical Graduate Course TGC 132||40||Only Unmarried Male Candidates Are Eligible Passed / Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade / Branch Final Year Appearing Candidate are also Eligible|
Indian Army TGC Important Links
|Indian Army TGC Apply Online||Click Here|
|Indian Army TGC Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Indian Army TGC Download Notification||Click Here|
|Indian Army Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Army TGC Stream Wise Vacancy Details
|Engineering Stream||Number of Post|
|Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science||09|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||04|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication||06|
Important Note for Form Filling
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2020 Important advice for filling Online application.
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2020 Read before Apply Online
- TGC Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Candidate Can Apply on or before 26/08/2020. (Tentative).
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of the TGC Indian Army recruitment process 2020 details.
- Check TGC Indian Army Recruitment 2020 and TGC Indian Army notification 2020, TGC Indian Army Syllabus, TGC Indian Army Eligibility Before Apply Online.
- TGC Indian Army recruitment 2020 Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a print out of the format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application RTGC Indian Army recruitment 2020
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 26/08/2020 (Tentative).
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the board either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents
Indian Army Selection Process
Indian army selection process Selection will be based on the For induction to Pre Commission Training Academy, after final selection, the
minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineeringstreams notified below at Para 3. To become eligible for induction into TGC-132the course at IMA, Dehradun,
candidates studying in the final year of engineering must
ensure that he submits the proof of his passing Engg degree exam by 01 Jan 2021 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his candidature will be canceled. The information about the Selection process has mentioned along with official Advt. notification for the year 2020.
It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview
does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared engineering
stream/subject wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate
at SSB interview.
Higher educational qualifications, previous performances, NCC background, etc have no role to play. those in the merit list and who come within the stipulated streamwise vacancies, and are medically fit will be issued joining letters for pre-commissioning
training at ima Dehradun subject to meeting all eligibility criteria
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of Indian Army Eligibility Criteria depend on Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Experience, Local Language, etc. A detailed analysis of these factors is given above.
Indian Army Salary
Promotion Criteria and Salary Structure:
|India Army Rank For Salary Structure||Level||Pay (in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant salary||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain salary||Level 10B||61,300-1,93,900|
|Lieutenant Colonel salary||Level 12A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Major salary||Level 11||69,400-2,07,200|
|Colonel salary||Level 13||1,30,600-2,15,900|
|Brigadier salary||Level 13A||1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General salary||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale salary||Level 15||1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Level 16||2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General|
|COAS salary||Level 18||2,50,000/-(fixed)|
etc.. It may be noted that the work experience certificate is required to be produced in the format prescribed in Appendix-II. In the absence of a prescribed work experience certificate, their candidature is liable to be rejected..
Q1. Indian Army TGC How To Apply?
- Candidates can apply online Indian Army TGC only from 28/07/2020 to 26/08/2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online of Indian Army TGC: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the recruitment Board by email/ SMS.
TGC Indian Army
Jobs in Government
|Jobs By City||Jobs By City|
|Jobs in Raipur||Jobs in Thane|
|Jobs in Lucknow||Jobs in Muzaffarpur|
|Jobs in Bhilai||Jobs in Surat|
|Jobs in Ahmedabad For Freshers||Jobs in Bhagalpur|
|Jobs in Ajmer||Jobs in Lucknow For Freshers|
|Jobs in Bhilai Durg||Jobs in samastipur|
Check ITI Jobs City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Q1. What is Indian Army Salary?
Ans. Promotion Criteria and Salary Structure
- Lieutenant On Commission
- Captain On completion of 02 Yrs
- Major On completion of 06 Yrs
- Lt Colonel On completion of 13 Yrs
- Colonel (TS) On completion of 26 Yrs
- Colonel On selection basis subject to fulfillment of
- Major General Brigadier requisite service conditions.
- Lt General /HAG Scale
- HAG + Scale (*Admissible to 1/3rd of total
- strength of Lt Generals)
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)
Q2. Salary of Lieutenant in Indian army.
Ans– 56,100 – 1,77,500
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- AAI Junior Executive: Apply For 180 Vacancies For Jr. Executive, Check Airport Jobs-LatestGovtJobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Government Job in Rajasthan for 195 ECG Technician Posts, Application Process Starts, Apply Online now
- NCL Technician Recruitment 2020: NCL Technician Post Apply Online Form 2020
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2020: Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for 5846 Vacancies Apply Online- LatestGovtJobs
- Rajasthan HC Driver Recruitment Out: Rajasthan HC Chauffeur Driver Apply Online 2020- LatestGovtJobs
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT 2019, Post Preference Form Download