SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2022 released at ssc.nic.in: The notification for the Stenographer Grade “C” (Group B-Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group C-Non-Gazetted) positions has been posted on the website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The commission will also publish the link to apply for SSC Steno 2022 along with the SSC Steno Notification. Apply for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 before the deadline of September 5, 2022, if you are interested and meet the eligibility requirements.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2022
Before the deadline for accepting online applications, candidates must fulfill the necessary educational requirements. The online application procedure started on August 20, 2022, and applicants have until September 5, 2022, to submit their applications online. By clicking on the PDF link provided below, aspirants can view additional information about the SSC Stenographer C and D notice 2022.
Read also: SSC JE Recruitment Notification Released
This is a good chance because everyone with a 12th grade pass is qualified for the position. Below are more details about SSC Steno 2022, including requirements, the selection procedure, how to apply, and the format of the exam:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Stenographer Grade C / D Recruitment 2022
SSC Advt No. : HQ-PPII03(1)/2/2022-PP_II
SSC Steno 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 20-08-2022
- Closing Date for Apply online: 05-09-2022 up to 23:00 HRS
- Last date and time for generation of Offline Challan: 05-09-2022 up to 23:00 HRS
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 06-09-2022 up to 23:00 HRS
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06-09-2022
- Date of „Window for Application Form Correction‟ and online payment of Correction Charges: 07-09-2022 up to 23:00 HRS
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: November, 2022
- SC/ST: 0/-
- General/OBC/EWS: 100/- (Nil)
- All Female Categories: 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Only using an Offline E-Challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
SSC Stenographer Eligibility
For the position of Stenographer Grade D at the Border Roads Organization, only men are eligible (BRO).
SSC Stenograpger C and D Age Limit
- Age for Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 as of January 1, 2022 (candidates born not before 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 2004 are eligible to apply).
- Age for Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 1st January 2022 (candidates born not before 2nd January 1995 and not later than 1st January 2004 are eligible to apply).
SSC Stenographer Educational Qualifications
Qualification (as on 05-09-2022)
Candidates must have passed the 12th standard or an equivalent exam from a recognised Board or University on or before September 5, 2022, in order to apply for the SSC Stenographer Exam 2022 Notification.
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details
Vacancies will be determined as soon as possible. On the Commission’s website, updated job openings will occasionally be provided.
|Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2022||–|
SSC Stenographer Jobs 2022 – Notification, Application Form
|Apply Online||SSC Steno Apply Online|
|Notification||SSC Stenographer Notification PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here or ssc.nic.in|
SSC Stenographer C & D Selection Process
To be eligible for SSC Stenographer Jobs 2022, interested candidates must show up for the computer-based exam, the skill test, and the document verification.
- Computer-Based Examination,
- Skill Test as well as
- Document Verification
SSC Steno 2022 Exam Pattern
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Structure of the Exam:
Below are some details about the computer-based test.
|I||General Intelligence &|
|50||50||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7 (a) and 7 (b) above)|
|III||English Language and|
Skill Test for SSC Steno 2022
The Computer Based Examination’s shortlisted applicants will have to appear for the Stenography Skill Test. For the post of stenographer grade “C,” candidates will be required to transcribe one 10-minute dictation in either English or Hindi at a speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m.) or 80 w.p.m. for the position of stenographer grade “D.” The subject will require computer transcription. Following is the transcription time:
|Duration of the test (in minutes) for candidates who meet the requirements of Paragraphs 7(a) and 7(b) above.|
Document Verification (DV
The Commission has decided that Document Verification (DV) would be carried out by the Indenting/User Departments/Organizations in order to speed the entire recruitment process and take into account the fact that the Government will be making recruitments in mission mode.
To participate in the Document Verification, all qualified candidates must bring the original documents and photocopies listed under Paragraph 16(e).
SSC Stenographer Salary
- The salary scale for the SSC Stenographer Grade C role is 9300–34800.
- And the Grade D range for the SSC Stenographer position is 5200-20200.
SSC Steno 2022 Admit Card
The commission’s regional websites will have the admit cards available for download. The applicants can go to the regional website where they submitted their applications to download their SSC Stenographer Admit Card.
How Do I Apply for the 2022 SSC Steno Recruitment?
Applications must be filed online only at the SSC Headquarters’ official website, https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Step1: Visit at https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Step2: First time user Register Your Self through Click on New User ? Register Now
- Step3: Fill required Details
- Step4: Now login via generated registration number and password
- Step5: Click SSC Stenographer Tab
- Step6: Now Click on Apply Online
- Step7: Fill all required fields and click submit
- Step8: Pay fee ( If Applicable).
Procedure for filling online Application
There are two steps to submitting an online examination application:
I. One Time Registration
II. Filling of online Application for the Examination
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
- Before filling out the online “Registration Form” and “Application Form,” please carefully read the guidelines provided in the Notice of Examination.
- Keep the following details/documents ready before beginning the One-Time Registration:
- Mobile Contact (to be verified through OTP)
- Email address (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar Number, or c. In the absence of an Aadhaar number, kindly provide one of the following ID numbers. (At a later time, you will be needed to produce the original document)
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./PSU/Private)
Board, roll number, and year of passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination information
If you are a person with a disability, please provide your disability certificate number.
For One-Time Registration, click on „Register Now‟ link provided in „Login‟
Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
a. Basic details
b. Additional and contact details
FAQs about Notification of SSC Stenographer Exam 2022 –
Q. What is SSC Stenographer Qualification ?
Candidates must have achieved success on the equivalent of the 12th grade.
Q. What are the dates for SSC Steno 2022 registration?
20 August To 5 September 2022
Q.What is SSC Steno Exam Date 2022 ?
The Exam Will Be Conducted In The Month Of November 2022.