SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2020-21: Staff Selection Commission SSC Released a fresh notification for Junior Engineer JE, Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Junior Engineer Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Recruitment 2020.
SSC JE 2020: SSC has published the notifaction for the SSC JE 2020 . The Exam dates are also mentiuoned alongside the notification @ssc.nic.in. The online application is accessible between 01st October 2020 to 30th October 2020.
|Board||Post||SSC JE Last Date|
|SSC||Junior Engineer Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||30/10/2020 Upto 11:30 PM Only|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) Recruitment 2020
Advt No. : 3/7/2020-P&P-II SSC JE
SSC JE Notification 2020
The enrollment notification for the post of SSC Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical ) 2020 is authoritatively delivered on 01st October 2020 @ssc.nic.in. This is an incredible open door for the competitors searching for a designing position in Government associations. Check the significant dates and qualification below.
SSC JE 2020-21 Important Date
- SSC JE Notification Date: 01/10/2020
- Application Begin: 01/10/2020
- Last Date for SSC JE Apply Online : 30/10/2020 Upto 11:30 PM Only
- SSC JE Last Date for Pay Exam Fee (Online) : 01/11/2020
- Last Date for SSC JE Pay Exam Fee (Offline E Challan) :05/11/2020
- SSC JE Tier 1 Exam Dates CBT Mode : 22-25 March 2021
- SSC JE Paper II Exam Date : Notified Soon
- SSC JE 2021 Tier-1 Answer Key Date: Notified Soon
- SSC JE 2020-21 Tier 1 Result Date: Notified Soon
- SSC JE 2020-21 Tier 2 Exam Date: Notified Soon
- SSC JE 2020-21 Tier 2 Result Date: Notified Soon
- SSC JE 2020-21 Final Result Date: Notified Soon
- SSC JE 2020-21 Joining Detail: Notified Soon
Application Fee for SSC JE 2020-21
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan Mode
SSC JE Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 32 Years for CPWD & CWC Post Only
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. (All Other Post)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
SSC JE Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SSC JE Vacancy Details 2020-21
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria
|Border Road Organization BRO||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||BE / B.Tech Degree in Related Trade OR Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience.|
|Central Public Works Department CPWD||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Central Water and Power Research Station||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Central Water Commission CWC||Civil / Mechanical||Engineering Degree / Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Directorate of Quality Assurance Naval||Electrical / Mechanical||Degree in Related Trade OR Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience.|
|Farkka Barrage Project||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Military Engineer Services (MES)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Degree in Related Trade OR Engineering Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience.|
|National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
Age Limit For SSC Junior Engineer JE Organization Wise
(As on 01st January 2021)
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 32 years|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Up to 32 years|
|Central Public Works Department (CPWD)||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 32 years|
|Central Public Works Department (CPWD)||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Up to 32 years|
|Military Engineer Services (MES)||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 30 years|
|Military Engineer Services (MES)||Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|Farakka Barrage Project||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 30 years|
|Farakka Barrage Project||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Up to 30 years|
|Farakka Barrage Project||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|Border Road Organization||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 30 years|
|Border Road Organization||Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|Central Water and Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 30 years|
|Central Water and Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Up to 30 years|
|Central Water and Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval)||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval)||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Up to 30 years|
|National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Up to 30 years|
|National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Up to 30 years|
|National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
SSC JE Exam Pattern
- SSC Junior Engineer assessment comprises of two papers. Applicant should clear Paper 1 first so as to be qualified for Paper 2.
- Up-and-comers who effectively qualify both the tests will be Participating in the enrollment cycle and will be waiting on the post trial process for a time of 2 years.
- During the probation time frame, Candidates would need to go through such preparing or finish an assessment as endorsed by the Controlling Authority.
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2020-21: Tier 1
SSC JE Tier 1 includes 200 questions altogether with maximum marks of 200. SSC JE Tier 1 is of 120 minutes. SSC JE Tier I is separated into three segments with 50 questions in two segments in particular Reasoning and G.S and 100 in the engineer branch area. Standardization is finished by SSC if a test is led in various movements.
Question asked from these Papers in SSC JE Tier 1 Exam
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
- General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or General Engineering (Electrical) or General Engineering (Mechanical)
Summery: SSC JE Exam Highlights 2020-21
|Exam Name||SSC JE (Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Mode||Paper-1: OnlinePaper-2: Offline|
|Exam Duration||Paper-I: 120 minutesPaper-II: 120 minutes|
|Exam Purpose||Selection of candidates for the post of Junior Engineer in ministries/departments/organisations of the Government of India|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||011-69999845|
SSC JE Eligibility 2020-21
SSC JE qualification standards vary according to the post applied by an up-and-comer. Notwithstanding, the fundamental boundaries that competitors need to satisfy so as to meet SSC JE 2020-21 qualification models are:
- Nationality/citizenship: A candidate must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962 or an Indian who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East Africa countries
- Educational qualification: A candidate should complete his/her degree/diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical engineering as on January 1, 2020
- Age limit: A candidate should be aged maximum 32 years as on January 1, 2021
How to Fill SSC JE Application Form 2020-21?
- Applicants can apply online for SSC JE 2020-21 test in two sections – enrollment and application. To enroll for SSC JE test, up-and-comers need to visit the official site of the Commission and snap on the ‘New User? Register Here’ interface.
- From that point, up-and-comers need to fill all the subtleties asked in the SSC JE enrollment structure. Once effectively enlisted, applicants can login to their enrolled accounts utilizing enlistment ID and Password and fill the SSC JE application structure. The SSC JE 2020-21 application expense is Rs 100. Check total bit by bit system to fill the SSC JE 2020-21 application structure.
Important SSC JE Exam Dates 2020-21
|SSC JE Exam Events||SSC JE Exam Dates||Salient Features of SSC JE|
|SSC JE Notification 2020-21|
|SSC JE 2020 notification has been released on October 1 on the official website.|
|SSC JE Application form|
01-Oct-2020 to 30-Oct-2020
|SSC JE application process 2020 will start on October 1 and end on October 30.|
|SSC JE Online exam fee payment||01-Oct-2020 to 01-Nov-2020||Candidates can pay SSC JE application fee in online mode till November 1.|
|Generate offline challan||01-Oct-2020 to 03-Nov-2020||Candidates can generate challan for fee payment in offline mode till November 3.|
|SSC JE Exam fee payment through offline challan||01-Oct-2020 to 05-Nov-2020||Candidates can pay SSC JE exam fee through challan till November 5.|
|SSC JE Paper-I||22-Mar-2021 to 25-Mar-2021||SSC JE paper-I 2021 will be held from March 22-25.|
|SSC JE Paper-II||To be announced||SSC JE paper-II 2021 dates are notified soon…|
|SSC JE 2020 Tier-1 Answer Key Date||To be announced||SSC JE 020 Tier-1 Answer Key Date release by Board|
|SSC JE 2020 Tier 1 Result Date||To be announced||SSC JE 020 Tier-1 Result Date Date release by Board|
|SSC JE 2020 Tier-II Exam Date||To be announced||SSC JE 020 Tier-1 Tier-II Exam Date release by Board|
|SSC JE 2020 Tier 2 Result Date||To be announced||SSC JE 020 Tier-1 Tier 2 Result Date release by Board|
|SSC JE 2020 Final Result Date||To be announced||SSC JE 020 Tier-1 Final Result Date release by Board|
SSC JE Admit Card 2020
SSC will release the JE Admit Card after the application process is over. The expected date is generally 10-15 days before the exam date, as the exam is postponed when the new dates are announced then the admit card dates will be updated.
SSC JE 2020 FAQs
Q 1. How to apply for the SSC JE examination 2020-21.?
Ans: Candidates must apply ONLINE only through SSC official portals only Other mode for apply SSC JE 2020-21 not available.
Q 2. Which Group class of vacany SSC JE offers.?
Ans: SSC JE examination offers Group ‘B’ posts.
Q 4. Which engine eringsector is allowed for SSC JE exams.?
Ans: Candidates having a diploma/ degree in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical are eligible.
Q 5. Is the SSC JE exam online or offline.?
Ans: SSC conducts the JE exam prelims exam online while the descriptive paper (mains) is offline.
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2020
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card Download 2020: SBI Clerk pre Result 2020 – Download Admit Card, Scorecard & Cut off Mark @ww.sbi.co.in/careers – Latestjobsalert.in
- SBI Clerk Result 2020 – Check Prelims Result, Download Admit Card, Scorecard & Cut off Mark @ww.sbi.co.in/careers – Result Latestjobsalert.in
- IBPS CLERK 2020 Online Re-Apply Start: IBPS क्लर्क भर्ती 2020 : सरकारी बैंक में 2500+ वैकेंसी के लिए आवेदन का एक और मौका, IBPS क्लर्क पंजीकरण विंडो खुली, क्लर्क पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया शुरू, @ ibps.in: IBPS क्लर्क भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
- UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2020: UKSSSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Online Form 2020, Check UKSSSC Teacher Exam Patterns, Syllabus, Salary Here, Apply Online @sssc.uk.gov.in- Latest Jobs
- MPPEB Recruitment 2020: MPPEB Released Vacancies for Nurse, Lab Attendant,Lab Technician, etc. check peb.mp.gov.in
- CGPSC Mains Exam Date 2020 Released