SSC CPO SI Result 2022 for Medically fit and shortlisted To appear in document verification: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020. The list of medically fit and short-listed male,female candidates to appear in document verification (DME).
SSC CPO SI Result 2022
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the list of medically fit and shortlisted male and female candidates for appearing in document verification. Those candidates who have appeared in the SSC CPO Vacancy Process and appeared in the medical exam must check this result at the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CPO SI Paper 2 2020 Postponed
Advt No. : 3/2/2020 P&P-II
Important Dates: SSC CPO Vacancy
- SSC CPO Notification Release Date: 17th June 2020
- SSC CPO Online Application Begin: 17/06/2020
- SSC CPO Last Date for Apply Online: 16/07/2020 up to 11:30 Pm Only
- SSC CPO Last Date Fee Payment: 18/07/2020
- SSC CPO Last Date Offline Payment: 22/07/2020
- SSC CPO Exam Date Paper I: 29 September to 05 October 2020 Now 23-25 November 2020Admit Card Available Paper I :12/11/2020
- Answer Key Available Paper I :20-24 December 2020
- Result Available Paper I :26/02/2021
- Additional Result Paper I :30/03/2021
- PET/PST Exam Date: 11-23 August 2021
- Result Available: 28/09/2021
- Exam Date Paper II : 08/11/2021
- Answer Key AvailablePaper II : 18/11/2021
- Result Available Paper II : 06/01/2022
- DME Exam Date : 18-25 April 2022
Application Fee: for SSC CPO Recruitment
- General / OBC: 100/- pay by Male Candidates
- SC / ST / EXs : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay for SSC CPO SI Examination Fee
Eligibility: SSC CPO Delhi Police Recruitment
SSC has released the recruitment for the post of CPO for Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Force, eligible candidates must read, before apply from official notification.
Age Limit: for SSC CPO Recruitment
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Educational Qualifications: SSC CPO Vacancy
- For SSC CPO Delhi SI 2020: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Driving License
- For SSC CPO Other Post: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
SSC CPO Vacancy Post Details:
SSC has released 1564 vacancies for CPO post in the year against 2745 vacancies last year. SSC CPO Vacancy is out for recruitment in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Force
You can check the department and category wise vacancies table of SSC Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces SI Recruitment
|SI Delhi Police||Male||41||10||10||13||17||91|
|SI GD in CAPF||Male||421||281||104||156||78||1040|
|SI GD in BSF||Male||94||63||23||35||17||232|
|SI GD in ITBP||Male||22||07||03||04||0||36|
|SI GD in CISF||Male||08||05||01||03||01||18|
|SI GD in SSB||Male||08||04||01||03||0||16|
SSC CPO SI Department wise Vacancy Detail
|1||Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces||1395|
|2||Sub-Inspector (SI)in Delhi Police – Male||91|
|3||Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police – Female||78|
|SSC CPO Total Vacancy||1564|
Physical Eligibility Details: SSC CPO Recruitment
|Gender||Height||Chest||Race||Time||Long Jump||High Jump||Shot Put||Chances|
|Male (General / OBC / SC)||170 CMS||80-85||100 Meter||16 Sec||3.65 Meter||1.2 Meter||4.5 Meter||3|
|Male ST||162.5 CMS||77-82|
|Female (General / OBC /SC)||157 CMS||NA||100 Meter||18 Sec||2.7 Meter||0.9 Meter||NA||3|
Important Links: SSC CPO Recruitment
|Download DME Result||Male | Female|
|DME Result Notice||Click Here|
|DME Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|DME Admit Card (MPR Region)||Click Here|
|DME Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|Final Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Paper II Result||Male | Female|
|Paper II Result /cutoff Notice||Click Here|
|Paper II Answer Key||Click Here|
|Paper II Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Paper II Admit Card CR Region||Click Here|
|Paper II Admit Card NR Region||Click Here|
|Paper II Admit Card Other Region||Click Here|
|PEST/PST Result||Click Here|
|Download PET/PST Cutoff Notice||Click Here|
|PET/PST Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download PET/PST Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Postponed Notice||SSC CPO SI Paper 2 2020 Postponed|
|Download Paper I Additional Result||Male | Female|
|SSC CPO SI Result Notification||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI Result||Male | Female|
|Download Paper I Cutoff||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (NR Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (MPR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|SSC CPO Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI Download Notification||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website @ssc.nic.in||Click Here|
SSC CPO SI Salary: for Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces SI
SSC CPO SI Salary 2020: The salary of SSC CPO SI and pay scale for SSC CPO Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, SI in CAPF and Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF.
|Post Name||Level||Group||Pay Scale / Salary|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male/ Female)||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||6||‘B’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/|
Syllabus: SSC CPO Recruitment
- SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern 2020: SSC CPO SI both the paper-1 and paper-2 of SSC CPO 2020 will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type as per official guidelines.
- Questions asked will be bilingual in the exam, i.e. in both Hindi and English.
- And in SSC CPO SI Exam Paper -I or Paper -II 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer selected by a candidate on his/her OMR Answer Sheet.
- SSC CPO 2020 Exam will be conducted in three-phase total:
SSC CPO 2020 Exam will be conducted in three-phase total
- PET, PST and Medical Test.
SSC CPO SI Merit List
SSC CPO SI Merit List: The final merit list of SSC CPO SI Merit List will be calculated on the basis of a candidate’s performance in all three phases of the SSC CPO Exam held by SSC.