SSC CPO SI Paper 1 Result 2020: Staff Selection Commission SSC released SSC CPO 2020 Sub Inspector result in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts, and Sub Inspector Posts. The online exam for SSC CPO 2020 Paper 1 was held from 23rd November to 26th November 2020. The Paper 1 result of the SSC CPO Result 2021 is declared on 26th February 2021.
SSC CPO Vacancy 2020
SSC CPO Vacancy 2020: Staff Selection Commission SSC , New Delhi and Regional of Pan India SSC CPO 2020 will conducting to recruit candidates for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police,
Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts, and Sub Inspector Posts. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently published Online Application Form the Recruitment of CPO SI Delhi Police 2020.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CPO SI Paper 1 Result 2020
Advt No. : 3/2/2020 P&P-II
SSC CPO 2020 Exam Dates– Last Date Apply Online
- SSC CPO Notification Release Date: 17th June 2020
- SSC CPO Online Application Begin: 17/06/2020
- SSC CPO Last Date for Apply Online: 16/07/2020 up to 11:30 Pm Only
- SSC CPO Last Date Fee Payment: 18/07/2020
- SSC CPO Last Date Offline Payment: 22/07/2020
- SSC CPO Exam Date Paper I: 29 September to 05 October 2020 Now 23-25 November 2020Admit Card Available Paper I :12/11/2020
- Answer Key Available Paper I :20-24 December 2020
- Result Available Paper I :26/02/2021
- Additional Result Paper I :30/03/2021
- Exam Date Paper II : Notified Soon
SSC CPO Application Fee 2020
- General / OBC: 100/- pay by Male Candidates
- SC / ST / EXs : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay for SSC CPO SI Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode Submit E Challan at Any Branches of State of Bank of India
SSC CPO 2020 Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
SSC CPO 2020 Eligibility
There are 3 criteria to be eligible for the SSC CPO 2020 Exam.
SSC CPO 2020 Educational Qualifications
- For SSC CPO Delhi SI 2020: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Driving License
- For SSC CPO Other Post: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
SSC CPO Vacancy 2020
SSC CPO 1564 vacancies for SSC CPO 2020-21 exam And Last Year, vacancies were 2745.
SI Full form- Sub Inspector
|SI Delhi Police||Male||41||10||10||13||17||91|
|SI GD in CAPF||Male||421||281||104||156||78||1040|
|SI GD in BSF||Male||94||63||23||35||17||232|
|SI GD in ITBP||Male||22||07||03||04||0||36|
|SI GD in CISF||Male||08||05||01||03||01||18|
|SI GD in SSB||Male||08||04||01||03||0||16|
SSC CPO SI Category wise Vacancy Detail
|1||Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces||1395|
|2||Sub-Inspector (SI)in Delhi Police – Male||91|
|3||Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police – Female||78|
|SSC CPO Total Vacancy||1564|
SSC CPO Physical Eligibility Details
|Gender||Height||Chest||Race||Time||Long Jump||High Jump||Shot Put||Chances|
|Male (General / OBC / SC)||170 CMS||80-85||100 Meter||16 Sec||3.65 Meter||1.2 Meter||4.5 Meter||3|
|Male ST||162.5 CMS||77-82|
|Female (General / OBC /SC)||157 CMS||NA||100 Meter||18 Sec||2.7 Meter||0.9 Meter||NA||3|
SSC CPO SI Online Apply Important Links
|Download Paper I Additional Result||Male | Female|
|SSC CPO SI Result Notification||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI Result||Male | Female|
|Download Paper I Cutoff||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (NR Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (MPR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|SSC CPO Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI Download Notification||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website @ssc.nic.in||Click Here|
SSC CPO Vacancy 2020 Important advice for filling Online application.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020 Important Note Read before Apply Online
- SSC CPO Vacancy Recruitment 2020Candidate Can Apply on or before16/07/2020
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of SSC CPO Vacancy Recruitment 2020 details.
- Check SSC CPO Vacancy Recruitment 2020 notification, SSC CPO SI Post Syllabus, SSC CPO SI Eligibility Before Apply Online.
- SSC CPO SI Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a print out of the format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application SSC CPO Recruitment 2020.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 16/07/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the board either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents.
SSC CPO SI Salary
SSC CPO SI Salary 2020: The salary of SSC CPO SI and pay scale for SSC CPO Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, SI in CAPF and Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF.
|Post Name||Level||Group||Pay Scale / Salary|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male/ Female)||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||6||‘B’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/|
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern 2020
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern 2020: SSC CPO SI both the paper-1 and paper-2 of SSC CPO 2020 will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type as per official guidelines. Questions asked will be bilingual in the exam, i.e. in both Hindi and English. And in SSC CPO SI Exam Paper -I or Paper -II 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer selected by a candidate on his/her OMR Answer Sheet. SSC CPO 2020 Exam will be conducted in three-phase total:
2•PET, PST and Medical Test.
SSC CPO SI Merit List
SSC CPO SI Merit List: The final merit list of SSC CPO SI Merit List will be calculated on the basis of a candidate’s performance in all three phases of the SSC CPO Exam held by SSC.
SSC CPO Syllabus 2020 Check Here
SSC CPO 2020 Paper-1 have Main 4 sections:
- General Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
SSC CPO Syllabus 2020: Detailed syllabus of SSC CPO SI of all 4 sections
|General Reasoning||General Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Verbal Reasoning||Important Dates||Quadratic Equation||Verbal Ability|
|Double Lineup||Awards and Honours||Profit and Loss||Reading Comprehension|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||Books and Authors||Data Interpretation||Vocabulary|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||Sports||Mensuration and Geometry|
|Scheduling||Obituaries||Problems of Ages||Active and Passive Voice|
|Input Output||Current Affairs||Interest||Para Jumbles|
|Blood Relations||Scientific Research||Ratio and Percentage||Fill in the Blanks|
|Directions and Distances||Number Series||Error Correction|
|Ordering and Ranking||Speed, Distance and Time|
|Data Sufficiency||Time and Work|
|Coding and Decoding||Number System|
|Code Inequalities||Data Sufficiency|
SSC CPO SI Paper 1 Result 2020 Declared: How to check result of CPO SI