SSC CPO Recruitment 2022: The Central Police Organization (CPO) examination notification has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) against advertisement number HQ-PPII01/5/2022-PP_II. The announcement provides information regarding the hiring of 4,300 sub-inspectors for the Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police. Candidates who are interested can apply for SSC CPO at ssc.nic.in. The application period will be open through August 30th. And in November 2022, the computer-based test will be held.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
Candidates may apply online for SSC CPO by reviewing the SSC CPO Exam Pattern, Important dates, Syllabus, and Vacancies. After the exam date is announced, the admission card will be made accessible on the official website. For the recruitment of different positions in the Delhi Police, CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces), and CISF, the CPO SI test will be held (Central Industrial Security Force).
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC SI in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022
Adv No-: HQ-PPII01/5/2022-PP_II:
Important Dates Notification of SSC CPO 2022
Till 30 August, the application period will be available. November 2022 will see the computer-based test. The important dates of SSC CPO 2022 Recruitment announcement are available for review by the candidates. SSC CPO SI Exam 2022 dates include online registration, online application and exam dates.
- Notification for SSC CPO 2022: August 10, 2022
- Starting date for SSC CPO 2022 registration: 10 August 2022
- Last Date of SSC CPO 2022 registration: 30 August 2022
- The final day to generate an offline challan is August 30, 2022.
- The final day to pay fees online is August 31, 2022.
- The final day to pay via a challan is August 31, 2022.
- Application for SSC CPO 2022: 1 September 2022
- Date for SSC CPO Paper 1: November 2022
- Date of the SSC CPO results in 2022: To be Announce soon..
Application Fee SSC CPO SI Registration for 2022
- General/OBC/EWS: 100/-
- SC/ST/EXs: 0/-
- All Category: Women: 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the exam fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or an offline method. Mode E Challan Fee Send an E-Challan to any State Bank of India branch.
Eligibility Criteria for CPO Recruitment 2022
The applicant should be in having bachelor’s degree from an recognised institution. The applicant must be between the ages of 20 and 25.
Age Limit for Sub Inspectors in the Delhi Police & CAPF as of January 1, 2022
- Minimum Age requirement: 20.
- Maximum age is 25.
- Additional Age Relaxation Per Staff Selection Commission SSC CPO SI Exams Regulations.
SSC CPO SI Qualification
- Delhi SI: Any stream bachelor’s degree and a driver’s license.
- Other Post: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from Any recognized Indian University.
Employment Information for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces||4300|
Category-Wise Vacancy Information for SSC Sub Inspector in the Delhi Police
Total: 4300 Posts for SSC SI in DP, BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, and SSB in 2022
- Male Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police: : 228
- Female Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in the Delhi Police: 112
- CAPFs Sub-Inspector (GD): 3960
1. Sub Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police- Male: 228
|Ex-Servicemen (Special Category)||06||03||01||02||00||12|
2. Female Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in the Delhi Police: 112
3. CAPFs Sub-Inspector (GD): 3960
Physical Requirements for SSC CPO SI Delhi Police & Other Armed Forces 2022
|Gender||Height||Chest||Race||Time||Long Jump||High Jump||Shot Put||Chances|
|Male (General / OBC / SC)||170 CMS||80-85||100 Meter||16 Sec||3.65 Meter||1.2 Meter||4.5 Meter||3|
|Male ST||162.5 CMS||77-82|
|Female (General / OBC /SC)||157 CMS||NA||100 Meter||18 Sec||2.7 Meter||0.9 Meter||NA||3|
Important links for the SSC CPO in 2022
|Apply Online||SSC CPO 2022 Apply Online Here|
|Download Notification||SSC CPO Notification 2022 PDF|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
Apply Online For SSC CPO In 2022
The SSC CPO 2022 online application link is up as of today, August 10, 2022, and the application deadline is August 30, 2022. Before the deadline, aspirants must submit their online SSC CPO 2022 application. You may apply online for SSC CPO 2022 by clicking the link provided below. To learn more, click the link below.
Exam Dates in the SSC CPO Notification 2022
The Commission may decide to amend the examination’s date after it has been set, as stated above. In November 2022, the SSC CPO 2022 exam will be given.
Exam Pattern for SSC CPO 2022 Notification
The following describes the format of the SSC CPO SI 2022 Exam, which will be delivered online. Candidates are permitted to look at it.
- Paper I SSC CPO 2022
- PET/PST SSC CPO 2022
- Paper 2 SSC CPO 2022
- SSC CPO 2022 Medical Examination
2022 SSC CPO Notification: Paper I Exam Format
- Duration/ Time Allowed: 2 Hours
|Subject||Num of Ques.||Max. Marks|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||Two Hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
- This exam will include questions of the objective multiple-choice variety.
- Parts A, B, and C of Paper I will have questions that are both in Hindi and English.
- Each erroneous response noted will result in a deduction of 0.25 marks.
Physical Standard Test Notification for SSC CPO 2022 (PST)
|Category of candidates||Height ( cms )||Chest (in cms ) Unexpanded||Chest (in cms ) Expanded|
|(i) For male candidates only GENERAL||170||80||85|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States, and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|(ii) For Female candidates only GENERAL||157||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States, and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe||154||–||–|
Salary Information for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
- Level 6 Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Rs.35,400 to Rs 1,12,400)
- Level 6 Sub-Inspector (Executive), Male or Female, Delhi Police (Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400)
Selection Procedure for SSC CPO Recruitment in 2022
There are five steps in the selecting process:
- Online Paper-I Exam
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) (PET)
- Test of Descriptive Type in Paper-II
- Detailed Medical Exam (DME).
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply for the SSC CPO Vacancies in 2022?
- SSC’s official website visit at ssc.nic.in.
- By clicking the “Register Now” link in the “Login” Section, and sign up for the exam.
- Include your contact information, basic information, and a scanned copy of your passport-size photo and signature.
- After registering, go on to the website and choose the ‘Apply’ link under the ‘Latest Notifications’ page under the section titled “Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022.”
- Complete the necessary information
- Read the declaration thoroughly and accept it. Complete the captcha code.
- Verify the data, then send the application.
- Print the application form after paying the cost.
Q. How many total Vacancy has the SSC announced for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2022?
There are 4695 open positions in the SSC CPO 2022 Recruitment.
Q. What positions are being recruited for under SSC CPO 2022?
Ans: For a Various of positions in the Police Department, including Sub Inspector in the Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in the Central Armed Police Forces, and Assistant Sub Inspector in the Central Industrial Security Force, the SSC CPO 2022 test will be held.
Q. What is the deadline for SSC CPO 2022 applications?
Ans- The deadline to submit an online application for SSC CPO 2022 is August 30, 2022.
Q. Is there a maximum age to apply for SSC CPO 2022 recruitment?
Ans: The minimum and maximum age requirements for SSC CPO 2022 recruitment are 20 and 25 years old, respectively. The essential age restriction date will be computed on January 1, 2022.