SSC CHSL Skill Test Date 2022 Announced: If you are searching for the job of LDC, Postal Assistant and Data Entry Operators then this news is for you. SSC CHSL LDC, Postal Assistant & Data Entry Operator Skill Test Date has been announced on the official website.
SSC CHSL Skill Test Date 2022 Announced
Staff Selection Commission has announced the date of Skill Test of LDC, JSA, Postal Assistant & Data Entry Operator, SSC CHSL Exam was taken on 12-19 April 2021 and SSC CHSL Paper I Additional Result on 03/01/2022 Was declared. Now SSC has announced the date of skill test of the exam conducted by CHSL.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Skill Test of LDC, Postal Assistant & Data Entry Operator
SSC CHSL Skill Test Date 2022
F. No. 3/3/2020-P&P-I (Vol.-1)
Download Amit Card for SSC CHSL Skill Test
Dear candidates ssc chsl additional result also released now, ssc chsl skill test date also announced all those candidates who have qualified they should download admit card for skill test, ssc chsl admit card download link is live now.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Important Dates
- Application Begin :06/11/2020
- Last Date For Registration : 26/12/2020
- Online Payment Last Date : 28/12/2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 12-19 April 2021
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 20/04/2021 and Later Exam (Postponed)
- Left Over Paper I : 04/08/2021 to 12/08/2021
- Admit Card Available: 26/07/2021
- Paper I Answer Key Available: 20/08/2021
- Paper I Result Available: 27/10/2021
- Paper II Exam Date : 09/01/2022
- Paper I Additional Result Available: 03/01/2022
- Skill Test Date: 01/07/2022
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Eligibility SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
You have to apply for LDC, JSA, Data Entry Operator & Other Vacancies in SSC CHSL then you should read all eligibility criteria carefully before apply, what is the eligibility for LDC and what is the eligibility for Data Entry Operator.
Age Limt for SSC CHSL Apply
SSC CHSL age limit as of 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Qualification for SSC CHSL Vacancy
- Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
SSC CHSL 2020 Vacancy Post Details
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification
Below is the brief educational qualification details for the different SSC CHSL 2020-21 Posts: Check full detail below.
|Post Name||Educational and Other Qualification|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) (except DEOs in C&AG), Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA),||The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.|
|For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)||12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent|
SSC CHSL Important Links
|Download Skill Test Admit Card (CR Region)||ClicK Here|
|Tier II Admit Card (MPR Region)||ClicK Here|
|Tier II Admit Card (NR Region)||ClicK Here|
|Tier II Admit Card (Other Region)||ClicK Here|
|Tier I Additional Result||Result | Cutoff|
|Tier II Admit Card (CR Region)||ClicK Here|
|Tier II Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Tier I Result||Result | Cutoff|
|Tier II Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Tier I Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Tier I Admit Card NR Delhi Region||Click Here|
|Tier I Admit Card (CR Region)||ClicK Here|
|Tier I Exam Admit Card Other Region||Click Here|
|Notice||SSC CHSL 2020-21 Postponed Notice|
|Download Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL 2020-21 Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Date Extended Notice|
|Download SSC CHSL 2020-21 Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download SSC CHSL 2020-21 Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Salary of LDC Data, Entry Operators
SSC CHSL Salay/Pay Scale detals
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|LDC/ JSA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.1900 (pre-revised)|
|PA/ SA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO Grade ‘A’||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
SSC CHSL Salary after 7th pay commission
SSC CHSL Salary Structure for all the Posts after the 7th Pay Commission. SSC CHSL Salary structure after the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission in 2017 is given below:
|Post Name||Basic Pay||HRA||TA||Gross Salary||In Hand|
SSC CHSL 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): 12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th passed in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
SSC CHSL Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Tier I Exam – Computer Based Examination
- Tier II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Typing Test/ Skill Test.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
The exam will be conducted through online mode. There will 100 objective type questions on:
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Time|
|English Language||25||50||60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)|
The will be set both in English & Hindi. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC Tier 2 Exam Pattern
The paper will be conducted in pen and paper mode on following topics.
|Important Topics||Word Limit||Total Marks||Time|
|Essay Writing||200 – 250 Approx||100||1Hour|
|Letter/Application Writing||150-200 Approx|
The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II will be 33%.
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC CHSL Document Verification 2021
All the competitors qualified for Document Verification (DV) are needed to show up for DV alongside the copies and unique records .Candidates need to bring two visa size late shading photos and one unique substantial Photo ID Proof while showing up for the Document Verification.