SBI PO Prelims Exam Admit Card 2023: The State Bank of India (SBI) has been a hub of opportunities for those seeking a career in banking. If you are preparing for SBI PO Pre Exam 2023, the first step in your journey is to get the all-important SBI PO Prelims Exam Admit Card 2023. This important paper opens the door to your future as a probationary officer with SBI. In this post, we will tell you everything you need to know about SBI PO Pre Exam Admit Card 2023 in easy language.
Download SBI PO Prelims Exam Admit Card 2023
The SBI PO Prelims Exam Admit Card is your golden ticket to the SBI PO Pre-Exam. It’s a document issued by the State Bank of India, serving as proof that you’re eligible to take the exam. It contains essential details such as your name, registration number, exam date, time, and venue. In simple terms, it’s your entry pass to the examination hall.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Date
The SBI PO Prelims Exam Date is important information for all interested candidates who want to start their banking career with the State Bank of India. This date holds the key to your preparation timeline, ensuring that you are ready to give your best performance. It is important to keep a close eye on the official SBI website and on Latestjobsalert.in for updates. Being updated and well-prepared for the SBI PO Prelims exam is the first step towards achieving your career aspirations in the banking sector. So, mark your calendars and be ready for success on the SBI PO Prelims Exam Date!
State Bank of India,
SBI PO Prelims Exam Admit Card 2023,
Important Dates: SBI Po Upcoming Schedule
- SBI PO Notification 2023: September 6, 2023
- Online Registration Starts: September 7, 2023
- Last date for SBI PO Apply Online: September 27, 2023
- Last Date to Pay Fee: September 27, 2023
- Conduct of Pre-Examination Training: 11.1023 To 17-10-23
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Admit Card Available: 23/10/2023
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Date 2023: November 2023
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date 2023: December 2023/January 2024
- General and Others: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
SBI PO Educational Qualification (as of 31/12/2023)
The candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or hold an equivalent qualification acknowledged by the Central Government.
Age Limit (as of 01/04/2023)
Candidates must fall within the age range of 21 to 30 years, which means they should have been born between April 2, 1993, and April 1, 2002, inclusive of both dates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21
- Maximum Age Limit: 30
- Nationality: Indian citizenship or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan is typically required. Candidates from other nations may be eligible as specified in the notification.
- Number of Attempts: There is a limit on the number of attempts you can make for the SBI PO exam, which varies based on your category.
Number of Chances For Applying SBI PO
|Category||Number of Chances|
|General/ EWS (PWD)||7|
|Pre Admit Card||Download SBI PO Prelims Exam Admit Card 2023|
|Booklet for Prelims||Hindi | English|
|Apply||Apply Online SBI PO 2023 link Here|
|Notification||Download SBI PO 2023 Notification pdf|
|Website||SBI Official Website|
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern
The SBI PO preliminary examination including the online objective test will be of 100 marks. This examination will be of 1 hour duration and will have 3 sections as follows (for all three sections). (Including different times):
|Total Maximum Number in Exam 100|
|Sl. No.||Papers||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
There will be multiple choice in all questions. Only one of the given answers to the question will be correct. In actual examinations, except for the English language questions, the questions are bilingual. That means it will be in English and Hindi.
How to Download Your SBI PO Pre Exam Admit Card?
The process of obtaining your SBI PO Pre Exam Admit Card is straightforward:
- Visit the SBI official website (www.sbi.co.in).
- Look for the “Careers” section and click on it.
- Find the link for “SBI PO Pre Exam Admit Card 2023” and click on it.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your registration number and date of birth or password.
- Once you enter the required information, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card.
Why Is the Admit Card So Important?
Your SBI PO Pre Exam Admit Card is crucial for several reasons:
- Identification: It serves as your identification at the examination center, ensuring that only eligible candidates take the test.
- Exam Details: The admit card provides you with essential information about the exam, such as the date, time, and venue, ensuring you don’t miss the test.
- Instructions: It contains important instructions that you must follow during the examination.
- Entry Requirement: You won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall without your admit card, so it’s an absolute must-have.
Key Points to Remember
- Double-check all the information on your admit card for accuracy.
- Make sure you download and print your admit card well in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- Keep a valid photo ID proof (e.g., Aadhar card, passport, driving license) along with your admit card for verification.
Important Instruction: SBI PO Prelims Exam
- Details to be noted: Please note down your roll number, exam date, reporting time, and venue carefully The examination is given in the call letter.
- Punctuality in attendance: You must adhere to the reporting time printed on the call letter. Latecomers will not come be allowed to take the exam
- Call Letter: Paste your recent passport-size photograph (as uploaded in the online application form) firmly in the space provided in the call letter and bring it with you along with 2 additional photographs (to be pasted on the attendance sheet). Original photo identity proof and a photocopy when you come to the examination venue. If you come without a photograph, you will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Original identity proof and a photocopy of the call letter without a photograph pasted on the call letter, or
- Without 2 additional photos. You must sign your call letter in the space provided for the candidate’s signature in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall. Candidates must bring glue for pasting the photo and an ink stamp pad for putting the left thumb impression on the attendance sheet.
- Your signature should match the uploaded signature. In case of discrepancy, you will not be allowed to appear For examination. Signatures in capital letters will not be accepted