SBI PO Apply Online 2020: State Bank of India has already released a recruitment notification for the probationary officers and has opened the online application window for the same from 14 November 2020.
The online application window for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 To be opened by 4 December 2020. SBI introduced 2000+ vacancies For the post of Probationary Officers in various branches of State Bank of India. \
Interested candidates who are complete the eligibility criteria to appear for SBI PO Exam 2020 and to apply online can click on the link given below.
SBI PO 2020 online application link
Candidates will be directed to the application window for SBI PO 2020 given below link. Candidates are advised to fill this application on or before 4 December 2020 as it is the last date to apply.
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for the examination should know the eligibility criteria. Candidates should meet the criteria of nationality, age limit and educational qualification to successfully qualify for SBI PO Exam 2020
SBI PO 2020: Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidate applying for the examination should be 21 years and maximum 30 years at the time of registration. There is an age relaxation which is relevant for category wise candidates as per the norms of the government, the same is given in the table below:
|SC / ST (SC / ST)||5 year|
|Other backward classes (OBC non-creamy layer)||3 year|
|Person with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen (Army personnel)||5 year|
|Domicile Persons of Jammu and Kashmir from 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 year|
SBI PO 2020: Educational Qualification
The candidate applying for the examination should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
Candidates for the final year / semester are also eligible to apply for the exam if they provide proof of their graduation on the date of interview.
Application fee for SBI PO 2020
Following are the fees which have been allocated to the candidates of different categories:
- SC / ST / PWD – No charge
- General and others – and 750 / – (app. Interim fee including fee)
SBI PO Apply Online 2020
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- Banaras Locomotive Works 374 Apprentice Recruitment 2021- who want ITI Jobs Apply Online
- UP Vidhan Parishad Final Result 2021 OUT for Various Vacancies @upvpsr.org, Check UP RO, Security Asst & Other Posts Download Link Here
- IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2020-21: Download Office Assistant Prelims Result @ibps.in, Check Direct Link Here
- HTET Result 2021 Announced: Check Haryana TET Paper 1, 2 & 3 Results 2021 @ bseh.org.in
- SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released: State Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Admit Card, check download link here
- Railway Recruitment 2021 (Released ): for Officer post, Check Syllabus , Exam Pattern, Date Here