SBI PO Apply Online 2020: State Bank of India has already released a recruitment notification for the probationary officers and has opened the online application window for the same from 14 November 2020.
The online application window for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 To be opened by 4 December 2020. SBI introduced 2000+ vacancies For the post of Probationary Officers in various branches of State Bank of India. \
Interested candidates who are complete the eligibility criteria to appear for SBI PO Exam 2020 and to apply online can click on the link given below.
SBI PO 2020 online application link
Candidates will be directed to the application window for SBI PO 2020 given below link. Candidates are advised to fill this application on or before 4 December 2020 as it is the last date to apply.
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for the examination should know the eligibility criteria. Candidates should meet the criteria of nationality, age limit and educational qualification to successfully qualify for SBI PO Exam 2020
SBI PO 2020: Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidate applying for the examination should be 21 years and maximum 30 years at the time of registration. There is an age relaxation which is relevant for category wise candidates as per the norms of the government, the same is given in the table below:
|SC / ST (SC / ST)||5 year|
|Other backward classes (OBC non-creamy layer)||3 year|
|Person with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen (Army personnel)||5 year|
|Domicile Persons of Jammu and Kashmir from 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 year|
SBI PO 2020: Educational Qualification
The candidate applying for the examination should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
Candidates for the final year / semester are also eligible to apply for the exam if they provide proof of their graduation on the date of interview.
Application fee for SBI PO 2020
Following are the fees which have been allocated to the candidates of different categories:
- SC / ST / PWD – No charge
- General and others – and 750 / – (app. Interim fee including fee)
SBI PO Apply Online 2020
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- BSSC Inter Level Final Result 2022 Released, Merit List Cut Off Marks – Advt. No. 06060114
- DCPU Recruitment 2022: for Assistant and Data Entry Operator in Kancheepuram, Apply, Eligibility, Date, @ kancheepuram.nic.in
- CIL MT Recruitment 2022 Syllabus, Notification Pdf, 1050 Post
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 (226 Post) Notification Released Apply Online Link, Exam Dates, Eligibility and syllabus
- UGC NET Exam Dates 2022 out: Download Link, NTA UGC NET December & June merged Exam Cycle Hall Ticket
- Agniveer Vayu Online 2022 Application Form Available @agnipathvayu.cdac.in, Check Agneepath Scheme Link Here