SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: : State Bank of India (SBI) has released a fresh notification for the recruitment for the post of Pharmacist (Clerical Cadre). SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 notification has been published on official website on 12 April 2021. The SBI Clerk Pharmacist recruitment process consists of two stages i.e. first written examination and second interview. Check below the details of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 recruitment notification based on official Notification.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification
Candidates who are waiting for SBI Clerk recruitment in 2021 those candidates have good news that State Bank of India (SBI) has released a fresh notification recruitment for the post of Pharmacist (Clerical Cadre) 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply SBI Clerk recruitment 2021 those candidates can apply before last date. Candidates should read official notification before apply.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Important Dates
SBI Clerk Pharmacist notification is issued for 67 posts.
- On-line registration date: 13 April 2021
- Last Date for SBI Clerk registration: 3 May 2021
- Download Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: To be notified soon
- Conduct SBI Clerk online examination: 23 May 2021
- SBI Clerk Online Examination Results – Preliminary: To be notified soon
- Download call letter for interview: To be notified soon
- The interview: To be notified soon
- SBI Clerk 2021 Final result: To be notified soon
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Application Fee
- Payment of application fee / information fee: 750 / – Rs.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
Age Limit For SBI Clerk 2021 Pharmacist
- Maximum age is 30 years.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist Notification 2021: Vacancies
State Bank of India (SBI) has released 67 vacancies for SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 recruitment.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist Notification: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 is basically based on two conditions i.e. Educational Qualification and age.
- Educational Eligibility
i) Passed SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognized university or board OR
ii) Degree in Pharmacy (B Pharma / M Pharma / Pharma D) or equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university.
In terms of educational qualification (i) Three years minimum educational qualification experience as a pharmacist or compounder. The ability to give first aid independently is essential for accidents. or
In case of educational qualification (ii) One year minimum educational qualification experience as a pharmacist or compounder. The ability to independently provide first aid treatment is essential for accidents.
Candidates must be pharmacists registered under the Pharmacists Act with the State Pharmacy Council or a similarly accredited body formed for this purpose.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 Important Links
|Apply||SBI Clerk 2021 Apply Online|
|Notification||SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 Notification PDF|
|Website||SBI official website|
Read more SBI Recruitment News
- SBI Clerk 2021 Recruitment: Notification Out PDF For 5237 Vacancy For Jr Associate @sbi.co.in
- SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021: Application Form Link Starts on 27th April- Vacancy Job Alert
- SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Notification Out, Check Exam Dates, Selection Process, Eligibility as Per SBI Pharmacist Notification PDF- How to Apply
- SBI Clerk 2020 Waiting List 1 Released: Download SBI Clerk Waiting List PDF 2021
- SBI CBO Final Result 2021 Out @sbi.co.in: Written test score and Interview marks Soon, Download Result PDF Here
- SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2021 Out: Direct Link To Download Probationary Officer Call Letter
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 consists of two phase i.e. 1. online written test and 2. interview. The following is SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 Exam Pattern for Phase 1:
|s.||Test name||Question number||Mark|
Salary SBI Clerk Pharmacist Notification 2021:
Grade Scale – Clerical Cadre
Pay Scale 17900-1000 / 3-20900-1230 / 3-24590-1490 / 4-30550-1730 / 7-42660-3270 / 1-45930-1990 / 1-47920
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Job Responsibility
1. Distribution of medicines to staff members
2. Maintenance and supervision of stock and inventory in the dispensary
3. Drug Purchase and Order Placement
4. Drug quality check and monitoring
5. Providing medical first aid in emergencies
6. Effective adherence with stakeholders
7. Assisting Medical Officers
8. Assistance in general admin work of the dispensary
9. Assistance in typing and general correspondence for the department
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. When will online registration of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 begin?
Answer: Online registration will start from SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 from 13 April 2021.
Q 2. When SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 exam date announced?
Answer SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 exam date is 23 May 2021.
Q 3. What is the salary of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021?
Answer: The pay scale of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 is 17900-1000 / 3-20900-1230 / 3-24590-1490 / 4-30550-1730 / 7-42660-3270 / 1-45930-1990 / 1-47920.
Q 4. What are the total vacancies of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021?
Answer: SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 has a total of 67 vacancies.
Q 5. What is the maximum age of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021?
Answer: The maximum age of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 is 30 years.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Notification Out, Check Exam Dates, Selection Process, Eligibility as Per SBI Pharmacist Notification PDF- How to Apply
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- Government Exam Admit Card May 2021 Notification – Check latest Vacancy Admit Card
- UPCET 2021 Exam Postponed Again, Registration Date Extend for Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test until 31st May at upcet.nta.nic.in
- BPSC APO Main exam 2021: Apply Online Application Form Start at bpsc.bihar.gov.in; Check Here how to Find BPSC APO Pre Result
- UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam Postponed: Admit Card Release Postponed Due to Surge in COVID-19 Cases- Check new exam date
- SSC Postponed Recruitment Exams Due to COVID-19, SSC CGL T-1, CHSL exam, SSC GD Constable, Assam Rifles Examination, CAPFs exam, CISF Exam, Sub-Inspector in ASI exam Postponed
- SSC CGL Exam 2021 Postponed: Check New Exam Date, Eligibility, Vacancy details here
Join With Us For Latest Govt Jobs Notification
Telegram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Instagram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Twitter Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Pinterest Page: LatestJobsalert.in