SBI Circle Based Officer Syllabus 2020: SBI has issued a notification on 10 November 2020 announcing an online examination for SBI CBO Recruitment 2020. The exam is to be held on 28 November 2020.
A candidate who applies Online for SBI CBO 2020 can check and read the carefully full article. The exam scheme of SBI CBO 2020 Syllabus The examination will include both objective type and descriptive test. SBI has also revised the exam pattern and has now divided the exam into two sections. Let us have a look at the revised exam pattern and syllabus of the SBI CBO 2020 exam.
It is necessary for the candidates to know the revised exam pattern for the exam before any other preparation, this will allow your preparation to be classified and filtered. Let’s take a look at this year’s exam pattern, which has been revised by the State Bank of India.
Test A – Objective test
|Test name||no questions||Max marks||Period|
|General / Economy / Banking Awareness / KYCAML / Preventive Vigilance / Legal Issues||30||60||30 minutes|
|Data analysis and interpretation||20||40||30 minutes|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||30||60||30 minutes|
|English language||20||40||30 minutes|
Test B – Descriptive test
|Test Name (Descriptive Test)||no questions||Max marks||Period|
|Writing letters||1||25||30 minutes|
|Banking related essay – 250 words||1||25|
Negative Notation: There will be a cut in marks for every wrong answer. Objective test. For every wrong answer, 1 / 4th marks given to that question will be deducted as penalty. If a question is not answered and is left blank, there will be no negative marking.
SBI CBO Detailed Syllabus 2020
The SBI CBO 2020 exam pattern has been revised by the authority and now has two tests, objective and descriptive. Let’s look at the detailed syllabus of the objective test appearing in this year’s SBI CBO exam.
Topic-wise syllabus for SBI CBO exam 2020
- Facilitation / approval
- Simple and compound interest
- Permutations and combinations
- Prime Minister Schemes
- Basic computer knowledge
SBI Circle Based Officer Syllabus 2020
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- BSSC Inter Level Final Result 2022 Released, Merit List Cut Off Marks – Advt. No. 06060114
- DCPU Recruitment 2022: for Assistant and Data Entry Operator in Kancheepuram, Apply, Eligibility, Date, @ kancheepuram.nic.in
- CIL MT Recruitment 2022 Syllabus, Notification Pdf, 1050 Post
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 (226 Post) Notification Released Apply Online Link, Exam Dates, Eligibility and syllabus
- UGC NET Exam Dates 2022 out: Download Link, NTA UGC NET December & June merged Exam Cycle Hall Ticket
- Agniveer Vayu Online 2022 Application Form Available @agnipathvayu.cdac.in, Check Agneepath Scheme Link Here