RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022 Notification Released: The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the recruitment notification for the Direct Recruitment 2022 of Junior Engineer (JEN) Agriculture Post.
RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022
Those candidates who were looking for job in Rajasthan, and you have taken engineer degree then you are eligible to apply. Rajasthan Junior Engineer JEN Vacancy is out through RSMSSB.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)
RSMSSB JEN Junior Engineer Agriculture Recruitment 2022 Online Form
RSMSSB JEN AG Advt No. : 07/2022
Important Dates: RSMSSB JEN Recruitment
- Application Begin : 07/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06/07/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 06/07/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC : 450/-
- OBC NCL : 350/-
- SC / ST : 250/-
- Correction Charge : 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee.
Eligibility RSMSSB JEN Recruitment
RSMSSB JEN Vacancy agriculture released on official website, interested candidates must check all eligibility before apply.
RSMSSB JEN Age Limit
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Agriculture Recruitment 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per RSMSSB JEN Agriculture Exam Recruitment Rules
Qualification: RSMSSB JEN Recruitment
|Area||RSMSSB Junior Engineer Agriculture Eligibility|
|Non TSP and TSP||Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.|
Knowledge of Devngari Lipi & Rajasthani Culture.
More Details Read the Notification
Rajasthan JEN Agriculture Vacancy Details
Rajasthan JEN Agriculture Exam 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 189 Post
Note: Check befor Apply Rajasthan Junior Engineer JEN Vacancy online form
- Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, RSMSSB Junior Engineer JEN Agriculture vacancy Advt No 07/2022. Interested Candidates can apply between 07 June 2022 to 06 July 2022.
- You should read official notification before apply RSMSS JEN recruicruitment online form for Agriculture Jobs 2022.
- You should check and collect all the documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Keep scanned documents related to the recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- You must preview and study all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- You must take a print out of the final submitted form for all future reference.