RRB 2020: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has given a notification for the recruitment of Ministerial & Isolated Categories (Steno, Jr Translator & Chief Law Asst) vacancies. And RRB released a CBT dates check below for details. Candidates should check notification for RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories New CBT Dates
Those Candidates who are already applied in the vacancy can check CBT Dates details.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Ministerial & Isolated Category Vacancies 2019
Advt No: 03/2019
RRB 2020 Important Dates
- Date of Publication: 23-02-2019
- Opening Date of online registration of Applications: 08-03-2019 at 10:00 Hrs
- Closing Date of online registration of Applications: 07-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs (Extended to 22-04-2019)
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- (a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI): 13-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs. (Extended to 28-04-2019)
- (b) SBI Challan: 11-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs. (Extended to 26-04-2019)
- (c) Post Office Challan: 11-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs. (Extended to 26-04-2019)
- Last Date for Final submission of Applications: 16-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs (Extended to 30-04-2019)
- Date for Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative schedule between June – July 2019 (Postponed)
- Dates for Activity of Application Status: 15-10-2020 at 10:00 hrs to 20-10-2020 till 23:59 hrs
- RRB New CBT Date: Tentatively between 15-12-2020 to 23-12-2020
- New Date for Computer Based Test: 15 to 18-12-2020
- Availability of link for viewing the Exam City, Date & Shift intimation and Mock Test for all RRBs: 05 to 18-12-2020
- RRB Dates for Downloading Admit Card: 4 days prior to CBT date
RRB Examination Fee
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-S/ Women/ Transgender/ EBC/ Minorities: Rs.250/-
- This fee of Rs 250/- shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in 1stStage CBT.
- Out of this fee of Rs 500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1stStage CBT
- Modes of Payment of Fee:
- a. ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI.
- b. OFFLINE fee payment through: –
- SBI Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI
- Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of Computerized Post Office.
Age Limit as on 01-07-2019
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For detailed qualification please refer the notification.
Ministerial & Isolated Categories, Advt No: RRB CEN 03/2019
|Sl No||Post Name||Age||Qualification|
|1||Junior Stenographer (Hindi)||18 – 30||10+2 or its equivalent with shorthand speed (80 WPM)|
|2||Junior Stenographer (English)||18 – 30||10+2 or its equivalent with shorthand speed (80 WPM)|
|3||Junior Translator (Hindi)||18 – 33||Master’s Degree or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium|
|4||Staff and Welfare Inspector||18 – 33||Graduation + Diploma/ LLB or PG Diploma/ MBA|
|5||Chief Law Assistant||18 – 40||Degree (Law)|
|6||Law Asst. Grade III (Chemist & Metalurgist)||18 – 30||10+2 or its equivalent & Diploma/Certificate in Lab. Technology|
|7||Finger Print Examiner||20 – 35||10+2 or its equivalent and Certificate of All India Board for Examination of Finger Print Experts conducted by the Govt. of India|
|8||Head Cook||18 – 30||10+2 or its equivalent|
|9||Cook||18 – 30||10+2 or its equivalent|
|10||Senior Publicity Inspector||18 – 33||Degree & Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|11||Publicity Inspector||18 – 33||Degree & Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|12||Photographer||18 – 33||10+2 or its equivalent. Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|13||PGT Teacher Biology (Eng. Medium Male)||18 – 45||M.Sc or PG, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree|
|14||PGT Teacher English (Male)||18 – 45||Master Degree, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree|
|15||PGT Teacher English (Female)||18 – 45||Master Degree, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree|
|16||PGT Teacher Geography (Female)||18 – 45||Master Degree, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree|
|17||PGT Teacher Physics (Male)||18 – 45||2 years Integrated M.Sc or Master Degree, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree|
|18||PGT Teacher Physics (Female)||18 – 45||2 years Integrated M.Sc or Master Degree, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree|
|19||PGT Teacher Political Science (Female)||18 – 45||Master Degree, B.Ed. or equivalent|
|20||PGT Teacher Computer Science||18 – 45||B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) + PG Diploma or M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or ME/ M.Tech|
|21||TGT/ Computer Science||18 – 45||B.C.A. or Graduation (Computer Science) or BE/ B.Tech or Graduation in any subject|
|22||TGT Teacher Home Science (Female)||18 – 45||Degree with Diploma (Home Science) or B.Sc. (Home Science) with Degree/ Diploma (Training/ Education)|
|23||TGT Teacher Hindi (Female)||18 – 45||10+2/ its equivalent & B.A/ B.Sc/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.El.Ed or Degree with Hindi, D.Ed/ B.Ed, Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|24||TGT Teacher Social Science (Female)||18 – 45||10+2/ its equivalent & B.A/ B.Sc/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.El.Ed or Degree with Social Science, D.Ed/ B.Ed, Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|25||PTI English Medium (Male)||18 – 45||Degree with Diploma (Physical Training) or B.P.Ed|
|26||PTI English Medium (Female)||18 – 45||Degree with Diploma (Physical Training) or B.P.Ed|
|27||Asst. Mistress (Junior School)||18 – 45||10+2/ its equivalent & D.Ed/ D.El.Ed or Degree with D.Ed, Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|28||Music Mistress||18 – 45||10+2/ its equivalent or B.A with Music|
|29||Dance Mistress||18 – 45||Diploma/ Degree (Dance)|
|30||Laboratory Asst/ School||18 – 45||10+2 or its equivalent with Science & relevant experience|
|CBT Admit Card||Click Here|
|FAQ Notice||Click Here|
|Exam City, Date & Shift intimation and Mock Test||Click Here|
|New CBT Dates||Click Here|
|CBT Dates Notice||Click Here|
|Application Status Link||Click Here|
|Application Status Notice||Click Here|
|Stage I CBT Date||Click Here|
|Railway Jr Translator Syllabus Hindi||Syllabus | Notice|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Vacancies Cancelled Notice||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||English | Hindi|
|Syllabus||Link 1 | Link 2|
|RRB Short Notification||English | Hindi|
|Employment News Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
1) When can I view the details of Exam city, date, shift etc.?
Ans. Candidates can view and take print of their exam city, date and shift details from 5
Dec 2020 onwards by logging into the link provided on the official websites of RRBs.
2) What is the procedure to view my Exam city, date and shift?
a. Visit the official RRB website
b. Click on the link provided for CBT City and date intimation
c. Enter your Registration number & your Date of Birth as given in your online
application form (Please enter your DOB in the mentioned format (ddmmyyyy)
d. On login, you will be able to download your CBT city, date and shift details
e. In case of SC/ST candidates, they will be able to download the free travel
3) Whether change of exam date/city/shift is permissible.
Ans . Change of exam date/city/shift is NOT permissible. Please Refer detailed CEN
4) When can I download my Free Travel Authority?
Ans. SC/ST candidates can download Free Travel Authority from 5 Dec 2020 onwards
from the official websites of RRBs.
5) When can I download my e-Call letter ?
Ans. Candidates can download their e-Call letters from the official websites of RRBs 4
days before and up to their examination date.
6) Where can I view the mock test link ?
Ans. The mock test link will be provided in the official websites of RRBs from 5 Dec
7) What are the exam dates?
Ans. Candidates can view their exam date, shift and city details by logging in to official
websites of RRBs.
8) What is the duration of exam?
Ans. 90 minutes for non-scribe candidates & 120 minutes for eligible PWD candidates
accompanied with scribe.
9) When willthe submit button get activated during CBT?
Ans. The Submit button will get activated automatically on completion of 90 minutes of
exam for non-scribe candidates & 120 minutes for eligible PWD candidates
accompanied with scribe