RBI Grade-B Phase 1 Result 2021: Reserve Bank of India has released officer Grade-B Phase 1 Result 2021 Candidates who appeared in RBI Grade B exam 2021 Phase-1 which was conducted March 6, 2021 that candidates must check their result at RBI Official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in/
RBI Grade B Officers Exam Notification
RBI Grade B Officers Exam Notification: Notification regarding recruitment of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Grade B officers will be release soon on the official website of RBI rbi.org.in. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released direct recruitment for Grade B officers almost every year.
Reserve Bank of India
RBI Grade-B Phase 1 Result 2021
RBI Grade B Important Dates
- Application Begin : 28/01/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/02/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15/02/2021
- Exam Date Paper I : 06/03/2021
- Admit Card Available Paper I : 26/02/2021
- Result Available Paper I : 13/03/2021
- RBI Grade B Marksheet, cut off released: 31.03.2021
- Paper II , III Exam Date : March / April 2021
- Admit Card Available Paper II : 20/03/2021
Application Fee For RBI Grade B vacancy
- General / OBC : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Rules
RBI Grade B 2021 Vacancy Details Total : 322 Post
|Post Name||Total||RBI Grade B Eligibility / Educational Qualification|
|Officer Grade B (General)||270||Minimum 60% Marks in Bachelor Degree, Class 12 and Class 10 Exam.|
For SC / ST : 50% Marks
|RBI Officer Grade B (DEPR)||29||Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with 55% Marks.|
SC / ST : 50% Marks
|RBI Officer Grade B (DSIM)||23||Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks.|
SC / ST : 50% Marks
How to Fill RBI Grade B online Form
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Are Released Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 28/01/2021 to 15/02/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RBI Grade B Various Post Recruitment 2021.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form For Future References.
RBI Grade B Important Links
|Download RBI Grade B Marksheet, Cut-off Released||Click Here|
|Download Phase II Admit Card||DR General | DEPR / DSIM|
|Download Phase I Result||DR | DEPR | DSIM|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Download Marksheet: RBI Grade B Recruitment
- Go To official website of RBI i.e. @ rbi.org.in.
- Click on the result page.
- Enter your date of birth and roll number.
- You can then download your scorecard for further use.
RBI Grade B Exam max Attempt by Category
- Gen category: appears 6 times
- SC, ST, OBC: Benchmark Disability with individuals and economically weaker section which they want to test many times. can give.
To be eligible for the Grade B Officer Exam of the Reserve Bank of India, the candidate will need any of the following degrees:
- 1. Bachelor of Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Courses / Finance
- 2. PGDM / MBA Finance
- 3. Master’s degree in Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Mathematical Economics or Econometrics or Statistics and Information Science from IIT-Kharagpur.
- 4. Applied Statistics and Informatics from IIT-Bombay
- 5. Master’s Degree in Mathematics or M. state. Indian Statistical Institute or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) degree jointly by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta are eligible for this post
- 6. Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Courses / Finance
Download RBI Grade B Marksheet, Cut-off Released: Click Here
The RBI Grade B 2021 Officer Written Examination will be conducted in two phases. In Phase 1 of MCQ type exam, candidates will be asked questions from four modules including General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. For Phase 2 of the exam, there will be three papers. Paper 1 is going to be about English writing skills, Paper 2 will be MCQ based on economic and social issues and the last paper 3 will be MCQ on optional subjects.
RBI Grade B Officers Exam Notification Expected Shortly at rbi.org.in
RBI Grade-B Phase 1 Result 2021 with Marksheet, Cut-off Released: Check And Download Now
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- UP B.Ed JEE 2021 (Postponed): Exam Postponed 2021
- JEE Main Exam 2021 April session exam postponed; as Covid-19 spreads across India- check here for latest update
- UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021 Released- Check Here Download Link- UPSC EPFO exam dates 2021
- SSC CGL Final Marks 2018 Released: on ssc.nic.in; Know How to Check
- GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021: Released for Scale 1 Officer Posts @gicofindia.com, Exam on 09/05/2021
- JLO Rajasthan Result Final 2021: RPSC Released JLO result @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Reserve List for Junior Legal Officer 2021
Join With Us For Latest Govt Jobs Notification
Telegram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Instagram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Twitter Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Pinterest Page: LatestJobsalert.in