RBI Grade B Officers Exam Notification: Notification regarding recruitment of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Grade B officers will be release soon on the official website of RBI rbi.org.in. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released direct recruitment for Grade B officers almost every year.
These recruitment for Grade B officers are selected through a written examination followed by an interview.
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply online when notification release officially on official website. A Suggestion for eligible candidates you must read official notification before apply online RBI Grade B application form from official website.
Reserve Bank of India
RBI Grade B Officers Exam Notification
RBI Grade B Exam max Attempt by Category
- Gen category: appears 6 times
- SC, ST, OBC: Benchmark Disability with individuals and economically weaker section which they want to test many times. can give.
To be eligible for the Grade B Officer Exam of the Reserve Bank of India, the candidate will need any of the following degrees:
- 1. Bachelor of Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Courses / Finance
- 2. PGDM / MBA Finance
- 3. Master’s degree in Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Mathematical Economics or Econometrics or Statistics and Information Science from IIT-Kharagpur.
- 4. Applied Statistics and Informatics from IIT-Bombay
- 5. Master’s Degree in Mathematics or M. state. Indian Statistical Institute or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) degree jointly by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta are eligible for this post
- 6. Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Courses / Finance
The RBI Grade B 2021 Officer Written Examination will be conducted in two phases. In Phase 1 of MCQ type exam, candidates will be asked questions from four modules including General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. For Phase 2 of the exam, there will be three papers. Paper 1 is going to be about English writing skills, Paper 2 will be MCQ based on economic and social issues and the last paper 3 will be MCQ on optional subjects.
RBI Grade B Officers Exam Notification Expected Shortly at rbi.org.in
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result
- BSSC Inter Level Final Result 2022 Released, Merit List Cut Off Marks – Advt. No. 06060114
- DCPU Recruitment 2022: for Assistant and Data Entry Operator in Kancheepuram, Apply, Eligibility, Date, @ kancheepuram.nic.in
- CIL MT Recruitment 2022 Syllabus, Notification Pdf, 1050 Post
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 (226 Post) Notification Released Apply Online Link, Exam Dates, Eligibility and syllabus
- UGC NET Exam Dates 2022 out: Download Link, NTA UGC NET December & June merged Exam Cycle Hall Ticket
- Agniveer Vayu Online 2022 Application Form Available @agnipathvayu.cdac.in, Check Agneepath Scheme Link Here