RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Apply: RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF Out: The Reserve Bank of India conducts recruitment for eligible candidates for the post of assistants every year in various branches of the RBI across India. The official notification pdf for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 has been released on February 17th, 2022 on rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
RBI Recruitment 2022– Who are waiting RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 that candidates have good news. now The interested and eligible candidates can submit their RBI Assistant Applications online from 17th February 2022 to 08th March 2022. The RBI Assistant online exam is to be held on 26th & 27th March 2022 as mentioned in the notification.
Join Telegram for latest updates LatestJobsAlert.in
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Assistant 2022 Recruitment Online Form 2022
RBI Assistant Advt No. 2A/2021-22
Official notification mentions, “RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.”
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
- Application Begin : 17/02/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08/03/2022
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 08/03/2022
- Pre Exam Held on : 26-27 March 2022
- Pre Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- RBI Assistant Result for Preliminary Exam: April/May
- Mains Exam Held on : May 2022
- General / OBC / EWS: 450/-
- SC / ST : 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee online
RBI Assistant Eligibility for Recruitment 2022
- Check below Eligiblity for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 i.e. Age limit, educational qualification, mode of selection etc.
- Nationality: A candidate is required to be (a) a citizen of India or
- (b) a subject of Nepal, or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Read Also |
RBI Assistant 2022 Age Limit
- As on 01/02/2022
- The minimum age required to apply is 20 years
- The upper age limit to apply is 28 years
- Official notification reads, “Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2002 (both days including) are only eligible to apply”
Qualification for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
- RBI Assistant applicant must be passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks.
RBI Assistant 2022 Vacancy
RBI Assistant 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 950 Post
RBI Assistant Office Wise Vacancy Details 2022
|Chandigarh||Punjabi / Hindi||31||8||19||19||1||78|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo||10||3||0||2||17(7)||32|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri||5||1||3||0||3(1)||12|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi||53||13||36||28||1||131|
|Kolkata||Bengali / Nepali||11||2||0||9(1)||4||26|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani||74||13||0||0||41(25)||128|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi||22||5||10||5||14(2)||56|
|Patna||Hindi / Maithili||25||3||0||1(1)||4||33|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||Malayalam||28||5||13||7||1||54|
RBI Assistant 2022 Important Links
RBI assistant 2022 syllabus
RBI Assistant 2022 Selection Process
As per the RBI assistant notification 2022,RBI Assistant Exam 2022 is going to be conducted in three phases [Prelims + Mains + Language Proficiency Test (LPT)]. The preliminary examination has three sections: Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability and English Language.
1. The mains exam has five different sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness.
2. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for the wrong answers attempted by the candidate. No marks will be deducted if the question is left unanswered or blank.
3. Check the RBI Assistant exam pattern for Prelims & Mains as mentioned in the previous year Notification PDF, any change/up-gradation in RBI Assistant 2022 Notification will be updated here.
RBI Assistant Salary 2022
The Basic Pay for an RBI Assistant is Rs. 20,700/- every month per month in the scale of Rs. 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances. In addition to the Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. are also granted to the RBI Assistant. Thus, the Gross Salary of an RBI Assistant ranges to approximately Rs. 45,050/- every month.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates have to primarily appear in the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam, which is the screening stage to shortlist candidates for Mains Exam.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates who qualify in the Prelims Exam will be eligible to appear for RBI Assistant Mains Exam for which the exam pattern has been mentioned below.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). Based on the score of preliminary examination students are qualified for the Mains exam. It is mandatory for all the candidates to qualify these three rounds to ensure final selection to the post of Assistant in Reserve Bank of India.
|Jobs By City||Jobs By City|
|Jobs in Raipur||Jobs in Thane|
|Jobs in Lucknow||Jobs in Muzaffarpur|
|Jobs in Bhilai||Jobs in Surat|
|Jobs in Ahmedabad For Freshers||Jobs in Bhagalpur|
|Jobs in Ajmer||Jobs in Lucknow For Freshers|
|Jobs in Bhilai Durg||Jobs in samastipur|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply: RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF Out: Reserve Bank of India conducts recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Assistants every year in various branches of the RBI across India. #latestJobs #RBI #RBIAssistanhttps://t.co/SUtaishwf4 pic.twitter.com/OekEl96mm1— LatestJobsAlert (@LatestJobsAler1) February 17, 2022
Who can apply for RBI Assistant?
Ans- Every Indian who met eligibility criteria fixed by Reserve Bank of Inain and Nationality: A candidate is required to be (a) a citizen of India or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
What is the RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF release date?
Ans- RBI Assistant 2022 Notification Released at 17.02.2022
When will be the RBI Assistant 2022 Exam be conducted?
1. Pre Exam Held on : 26-27 March 2022 [ Tentatively Scheduled ]
2. Mains Exam Held on : May 2022 [ Tentatively Scheduled ]
What is RBI Assistant Application Last Date?
Last Date for Apply Online : 08/03/2022
How to apply for RBI Assistant 2022?
Ans- Apply RBI Assistant 2022 application online through rbi official website [ see above for apply link ]
Does RBI assistant exam comes every year?
Ans- Yes, Almost every year