Oil India Recruitment 2021 Junior Assistant- Apply in Oil India vacancy for JA post- Last Date 15 August: Oil India limited has released a fresh vacancy notification for Junior Assistant post.
Oil India Recruitment 2021
Oil India Junior Assistant Notice has been publisher for the appointment of staff. Interested and eligible candidates on the official website www.oil-india.com May apply. Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Details are given below.
Employment in Oil India 2021
Oil India limited
Important Date Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Online Start: 01/07/2021 07:00 a.m.
- Last Date: 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m.
Online Application Fee for Oil India Junior Assistant Vacancy
- General/OBC candidate(s): ₹ 200
- SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen: exempted
- Online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable
Eligibility for Oil India Recruitment 2021 Junior Assistant
check below for more details
Age Limit for Oil India Recruitment 2021 Junior Assistant
- Age limit (as on the crucial date i.e. 15/08/2021)
- GENERAL: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- SC/ST: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
Qualification for Junior Assistant in Oil India Vacancy 2021
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with 40% marks.
- Passed Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
Selection Process for Oil India Junior Assistant
- Who fulfill the eligibility criteria for Oil India Junior Assistant mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only
Cut-off Date for Oil India Junior Assistant vacancy
- The crucial/cut-off date for age, qualification etc. will be the last date for submission of online application i.e. 15/08/2021
Exam Patter for Oil India Junior Assistant vacancy
Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed here
There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
|Section / Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited.||20%|
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge: Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post.||60%|
Oil India Limited Vacancy for Junior Assistant
Documents’/Certificates Testimonials for Oil India Recruitment 2021
|SN.||COMPULSORY DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES/TESTIMONIALS VALID (AS ON THE CRUCIAL DATE i.e. 15/08/2021):|
|1||Employment Exchange Registration Card / Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration Card for Ex- Servicemen.|
|2||Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board as valid proof of date of birth.|
|3||Marksheets and Pass Certificate of Class 10+2.|
|4||Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration.|
|5||Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.|
|6||Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate, if applicable.|
|7||Income & Assets Certificate to be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections, if applicable.|
|8||Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities).|
|9||Valid Discharge Certificate/Book/Service & Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen clearly showing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars, if applicable.|
|10||Photo Pass for WCL, if applicable.|
|11||Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority, if employed in Government Service/Public Sector Undertaking.|
Oil India Limited Jobs Details:
|Education||10th, 12th, Diploma|
|Age limit||18 – 33 years|
|Workplace||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs per month. 26,600 – 90,000 / –|
|Method of selection||Interview|
|How to apply||Online|
|Application fee||Rs. 200 / -, Nill|
|Date of announcement||01 July 2021|
|Date of interview||15 August 2021|
How to Apply Oil India Junior Assistant vacancy
The following procedures must be strictly followed for Apply Oil India Junior Assistant vacancy
- Go to Official website of Indian oil
- Go to careers webpage
- Under current openings section
- Click Apply Online
- Read notification carefully before apply
- First time visitor click register for first time.
- Enter Detail wherever necessary and click continue button
- Form Accepted from 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Oil India Limited Jobs2021 Important Link:
Oil India Salary Structure for Junior Assistant
GRADE-III (PAY SCALE ₹ 26,600.00 – 90,000.00)
|SN.||Post Code||Post||No of Vacancies and Reservation|
|1||JAC12021||Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum- Computer Operator)|