NTA UGC NET May Exam Postponed 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) postponed the exam for UGC NET which was scheduled in May 02-17. Read official notification.
NTA UGC NET Online Last Date Extended
NTA UGC NET Online Last Date Extended: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the registration deadline to December 9 for the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) December 2020. The Last date for apply for UGC NET 2020 It was 2 March. Now last date of NTA extended till 09 March 2021. For Last Date Extend Notice click below links.
The last date for submission of NTA UGC NET online application form has been extended from March 2, 2021 to March 9, 2021, For Last Date Extend Notice click below links
UGC NET Answer Key 2020
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA UGC NET May Exam Postponed 2021
UGC NET Admit Card 2020
UGC NET Admit Card 2020 Released by NTA for the Remaining Subjects @ugcnet.nta.nic.in: National Testing Agency (NTA) has delivered for UGC NET 2020 Admit Cards for the excess subjects at its official site. Applicants can download the Admit cards from ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
UGC NET 2020 Exam is being directed by NTA from 24th September 2020 onwards in 81 subjects at various Exam Centers across India to decide the qualification for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant Professor just in different Indian Universities/Colleges/Institutions perceived by UGC.
Important Dates for the NTA UGC NET 2020 Exam:
NTA UGC Important Dates
- Application Begin: 16/03/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/06/2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 30/06/2020
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on the website only: 6th July to 15th July 2020
- UGC NET June 2020 Exam Dates: Previously 15th June 2020 to 20th June 2020
- Online Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th & 13th Nov 2020 Exam
- Answer Key Available: Released
- Result Declared: Notified Soon
- Online application Window Extend: 02.03.2021 to 09.03.2021
- Last date for pay fee: 10.03.2021
- The reform window will be provided: 12 to 16 March 2021
- Online Exam Date : 02-17 May 2021 (Postponed)
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
NTA UGC Application Fee
- General : 1000/-
- OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Eligibility of UGC NET 2020
Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject with at Least Minimum 55% Marks
NTA UGC Age Limit
- JRF: Maximum Age: 30 Years
- NET: No Age Limit
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules
NTA UGC NET June 2020 Subject Available
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Subject Code||NTA UGC NET Subject Name|
|11||Defence and Strategies Studies||12||Home Science|
|15||Population Studies||16||Hindustani Music|
|45||Japanese||46||Adult Education / Continuing Education / Androgyny / Non Formal Education|
|47||Physical Education||49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies|
|50||Indian Culture||55||Labour Welfare / Personal Management / Industrial Relaton / Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management|
|59||Library and Information Science||60||Budhist , Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies|
|61||–||62||Comparative Study of Religious|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||85||Konkari|
|65||Dance||66||Musicology and Conservation|
|69||70||Tribal and Regional Language|
|71||Folk Literature||72||Comparative Literature|
|73||Sanskrit Traditional Language||74||Women Studies|
|81||Social Medicine and Community Health||82||Forensic Science|
|87||Computer Science and Application||88||Electronics Science|
|89||Environmental Science||90||International and Area Studies|
|91||Prakrit||92||Human Right and Duties|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management||94||Bodo|
|97||Rabindra Sangeet||98||Percussion Instruments|
|99||Drama / Theater||100||Yoga|
Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’ of UGC NET 2020
Check More NTA UGC News Update
NTA UGC NET Important Links
|Notice||NTA UGC NET May Exam Postponed 2021|
Hindi | English
|Last Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|For UGC NET Online Correction||Click Here|
|UGC NET Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|UGC NET Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|UGC NET Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Helpline Number for any queries regarding to UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
For further clarification, candidates contact the National Testing Agency (NTA) & UGC NET at the below numbers and Email IDs:
|NTA Telephone Number||0120-6895200|
|NTA Email IDemail@example.com|
|UGC NET Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Test Practice Centre (TPC)Mock Testemail@example.com|
Get UGC NET 2020 Free Study Material
National Testing Agency (NTA) has set up a Query Redressal System (QRS), an online web-empowered framework created by NTA. QRS is the stage dependent on web innovation which principally means to empower accommodation of inquiries/complaints by the Registered Candidate(s) of UGC NET 2020 Examination with (24×7) office for quick and good redressal of the questions/complaints.
A Unique Registration Number will be produced for following the status of the questions/complaints. The Registered Candidate(s) are encouraged to utilize the online office in the “Applicant Login” for fast and good reaction.
Q1. How to download UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
Ans:- For UGC NET, NTA has open a downloading window for Admit Card to the candidates. Read Below information for step-by-step process for downloading the NTA UGC NET 2020 Admit Card:
- Step-1: Visit the official website of NTA UGC NET, i.e., ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step-2: See on the page Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’,
- Step-3: Open a new NTA UGC NET Admit Card Download Page where the Registered Candidates are required to sign in.
- Step-4: Fill in the Application Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code
- Step-5: Download the Admit Card and take out the Print Copy of the same for future references.
Q2. UGC NET Correction Date 2020.
Ans. UGC NET Correction Last Date is: 15/07/2020
Q3. UGC NET Correction in UGC NTA NEET Form.
Q4. NTA NET Photo and Signature Size
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature and other documents, as mentioned on the form.
|Photograph||10 – 200 KBs||.jpg|
|Signature||4 – 30 KBs||.jp|
Q5. Eligibility of UGC NET 2020
Ans. Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject with at Least Minimum 55% Marks
Q6. CSIR NET Photo Size
Ans. Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature and other documents, as mentioned on the form.
|Photograph||10 – 200 KBs||.jpg|
|Signature||4 – 30 KBs||.jpg|
Last Date Extend Notice: Click Here
Q7. How can I edit my UGC NET Form 2020?
Ans. Candidates want to correct the application form of UGC NET should have to click on the link of application form correction of the official site link given below. Enter the UGC NET Application Form details in the required field and submit it. Candidates should have to take the print out of the application form of the UGC NET Application Form.
NTA UGC NET May Exam Postponed 2021: Click Here
NTA UGC NET May Exam Postponed 2021: Check New Exam Date
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
- ITI Jobs 2020
- ITI Jobs Govt
- ITI Jobs in India
- ITI Jobs in railway
- ITI Jobs in Bangalore
- ITI Jobs in Hyderabad
- ITI Jobs in Mp
- latest ITI Jobs
- ITI Jobs in Odisha
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Exam Result, Syllabus, Answer Key
- RSMSSB IA Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: For 2730 Informatics Assistant Posts, Get Details
- LIC AAO notification 2023 PDF: Out, Check Age Limit, Qualification, Recruitment Process
- LNMU- Lalit Narayan Mithila University
- NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for 2026 Posts and Take the First Step to Your Dream Career
- SSC GD Constable New Update 2022 : SSC has released a new notification regarding apply online –
- SSC CGL admit card 2022 will be released soon, how to download?